Hardcore Channel

Jaytrox

Hardcore Channel

Post by Jaytrox » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:33 pm

Can you PLEASE fix the god damn Hardcore channel?

It is so annoying how you can't untick it in any of your chat windows (technically, you can but it just reactivates by itself), spamming all of them. i use pfUI and have a window just for world chat and all that spam, but this shitty hardcore channel is so invasive, ruining all my chat windows..

It's even spamming your combat logs..

Sure, you can disable it completely with ".hcchat" but it is just back after a relog...

Idk how this is in any way an acceptable state of this overspammed channel

With the old "still alive" guild i was able to arrange my windows in a way that wasnt as annoying as this garbage is right now.

Hctwowfan
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Hardcore Channel

Post by Hctwowfan » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:01 pm

Agree. Should've been tested before implementation cause it just sucks. Gets reactivated in every chat window upon login or when you enter a capital city. And please don't point us toward the addon. If I ever needed to make a clean install I don't want to start collecting add-ons from all over the place just to fix something that's unnecessary af to begin with.
Exlusively playing hc, alive toons below
Immortal Nikora Halazi Mbamba Ofofu Qsetmizi Qsetnizi
59.99 Qiri Byomvin Toraya Bjomvin Peppa Tepsi Ufofo Yolani Ygritt Rhanja Yolari Qsetlizi Bsomdi Kiri Nemsi Ufufo Ofufu
50+ Oronil Lenymo Hazaru

Jaytrox

Post by Jaytrox » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:29 pm

Hctwowfan wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:01 pm
Agree. Should've been tested before implementation cause it just sucks. Gets reactivated in every chat window upon login or when you enter a capital city. And please don't point us toward the addon. If I ever needed to make a clean install I don't want to start collecting add-ons from all over the place just to fix something that's unnecessary af to begin with.
Not sure if you mean me using pfUI, it doesnt help with this issue at all.
Idk if they tested it and maybe they did but didnt care enough to take away time from the other stuff, but at this point is has been over a month and this channel is still this bad. I originally figured they will work on that soon enough but now they focused on other fixes instead of this, including the huge nerf to the brainwashing device, which has been in the game forever, so they CLEARLY had time to address this issue...

Truepengu

Post by Truepengu » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:27 am

Hello, late reply but this addon should fix your problem : https://github.com/Lexiebean/TurtleHCFilter