Error 132

Dinoriel

Error 132

Post by Dinoriel » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:34 pm

Earlier today and yesterday, I have encountered the same error twice.
The error is "Error #132", which pops up as a white box and states: memory could not be "read".
Then I have no choice but to force close the game.

Both times, this happened in the trade district of SW. It's only happened these two times, in the same exact spot. I'm unsure if it's something on my end, which it very well could be, but I don't know what would cause it. I haven't had any issues playing TurtleWoW at all in the past.

My main worry is with HC, as I don't want this error popping up in the open world in the middle of a fight.
Any tips to fix this would be appreciated.

Bahamutxd

Re: Error 132

Post by Bahamutxd » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:37 pm

You using the HD mod? I think it's a known issue.

Theres a dedicated channel on Turtle Discord - maybe you can get help there.

Cowdy

Post by Cowdy » Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:46 am

windows defender detects malware on new clients, its false alarm but twow team need to work on that asap, put them on whitelist may help

Pepesmite
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Pepesmite » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:32 am

Dinoriel wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:34 pm
Earlier today and yesterday, I have encountered the same error twice.
The error is "Error #132", which pops up as a white box and states: memory could not be "read".
Then I have no choice but to force close the game.

Both times, this happened in the trade district of SW. It's only happened these two times, in the same exact spot. I'm unsure if it's something on my end, which it very well could be, but I don't know what would cause it. I haven't had any issues playing TurtleWoW at all in the past.

My main worry is with HC, as I don't want this error popping up in the open world in the middle of a fight.
Any tips to fix this would be appreciated.
Greetings !
This error may be due to what modifications or addons you use.
If you often see this error we recommend that you remove all modifications, do not use WoWFoV.exe and also reconsider the number of addons used.