Post by Kuqtuvaldor » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:11 pm

Bigsmerf wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:25 pm
Kuqtuvaldor wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:38 am
Bigsmerf wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:30 am
Sounds like you should reroll druid.
Sounds like another cope response in an everlast stream of cope by people who don't actually love our class and just abuse it in PVP.
I'm not a big PvPer, and my only 60 character on the server just so happens to be a druid, so I'm not sure if that counts as "Abusing" it in any way. I tend to perform relatively mediocre when I DPS and tank but I'm not very big on min maxing nor am I well geared at all, so...

Eh.

Also, for actual clarification, the response "reroll druid" is something I like to use often for the sake of poking harmless fun and memeing. Even if rerolling the class won't solve the problem. Doing sub par dps? Reroll druid. Tired of having to walk slowly while you level? Reroll druid. Have some sort of minute issue with your class, like warlock soul shards, or hunters having a whole slot taken up by a quiver? Reroll druid. Of course, in practice, this isn't a good solution, but that's the point of the meme.
I get it I get it, sorry. Druid's good in pvp, fyi, jut hard. Rewarding class to learn so goodluck

Feomatar

Re: nerf paladins dps alredy

Post by Feomatar » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:42 am

Algeri420 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:34 am
Bigsmerf wrote:
I had restro/boomkin and thought "bruh I could play restro/ele shaman and it would be more fun/better"
So you whine how paladin have too much burst damage and how it op in pvp... and you play ele shaman? Dude, ele shaman in pvp IS the most braindead and op shit for all times vanilla ever existed. hiding_smth_turtle_head

Noephix

Post by Noephix » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:21 am

Paladin DPS on Turtle is walmart 2h warrior doing a cheap replica of a hamstring spam.

1.17 nerfed spellret into the ground, no serious ret player plays it anymore,everyone is warrior-wannabe now.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:49 am

Feomatar wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:42 am
Algeri420 wrote:
Bigsmerf wrote:
I had restro/boomkin and thought "bruh I could play restro/ele shaman and it would be more fun/better"
So you whine how paladin have too much burst damage and how it op in pvp... and you play ele shaman? Dude, ele shaman in pvp IS the most braindead and op shit for all times vanilla ever existed. hiding_smth_turtle_head
Thats why this class is least played, because very op indeed.
Shaman op is only when freecasting, if you allow shaman to freecast its getgood issue, becase shaman is VERY vulnerable to interrupts and siliences.

Feomatar

Post by Feomatar » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:45 am

Ataika wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:49 am
Feomatar wrote:
Algeri420 wrote:

Shaman op is only when freecasting, if you allow shaman to freecast its getgood issue, becase shaman is VERY vulnerable to interrupts and siliences.
dude, just watch mak'gora for 100000$ prizepool and watch how elems are "weak". Dude, elems indeed one of the worst pve dps yet one of the best pvp spec on vanilla. yes in twow is own balance what makes rogue unplayable shit in pvp (when people know what they actually do), palas op but still elems are the fucking monsters if u have skill.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:07 pm

Feomatar wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:45 am
Ataika wrote:
Feomatar wrote:

dude, just watch mak'gora for 100000$ prizepool and watch how elems are "weak". Dude, elems indeed one of the worst pve dps yet one of the best pvp spec on vanilla. yes in twow is own balance what makes rogue unplayable shit in pvp (when people know what they actually do), palas op but still elems are the fucking monsters if u have skill.
I dont care about ur cherrypicked videos, shamans here are low and paladins run in swarms
Because every chimp can play paladin and for good shaman performance you need gear and pve suffering as resto, also in pvp shaman is very vulnerable to any interrupts.
This is the reason why alliance has million paladins and horde shamans are least played

Feomatar

Post by Feomatar » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:16 pm

Ataika wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:07 pm
Feomatar wrote:
Ataika wrote:

I dont care about ur cherrypicked videos, shamans here are low and paladins run in swarms
Because every chimp can play paladin and for good shaman performance you need gear and pve suffering as resto, also in pvp shaman is very vulnerable to any interrupts.
This is the reason why alliance has million paladins and horde shamans are least played
So literally one of the best players of their class duel for freaking tons of money is not a proof, but your backpedaller opinion is one? Ok clown, dont bother me more, i get it, you live in some imaginary world.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:36 pm

Feomatar wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:16 pm
Ataika wrote:
Feomatar wrote:

So literally one of the best players of their class duel for freaking tons of money is not a proof, but your backpedaller opinion is one? Ok clown, dont bother me more, i get it, you live in some imaginary world.
There is an official class population statistic and your useless barking.
Statistic shows that sham is least played class. In literally every game the most op uh oh strong class is always well presented, paladins fit this logic perfectly.
It doesnt matter if there is some unique nerd that can perform very vell on particular class, the whole picture is still different regadrless as statistic shows.

Now learn how to interrupts shamans and stop crying over this least played class

Feomatar

Post by Feomatar » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:40 pm

Ataika wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:36 pm
Feomatar wrote:
Ataika wrote:

Statistic shows that sham is least played class. In literally every game the most op uh oh strong class is always well presented, paladins fit this logic perfectly.
It doesnt matter if there is some unique nerd that can perform very vell on particular class, the whole picture is still different regadrless as statistic shows.

Now learn how to interrupts shamans and stop crying over this least played class
Popularity =\ power.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:48 pm

Feomatar wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:40 pm
Ataika wrote:
Feomatar wrote:

Popularity =\ power.
You are just a whiny paladin boy who complains about shamans because got deleted by some of them few times.
Once you demonstrate how well you perform as blue geared shaman your opinion might be valid, but for obvious reasons you wont demonstrate it without showing the real footage and not cherrypicked fights vs scrubs.

Zvyrhol
Has liked: 12 times

Post by Zvyrhol » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:30 am

Ataika wrote:

Nonsense. Just look at basically every e-sport game. Example could be League of Legends: some champions in this game are not even used in high-ranking matches and championships but they are commonly found on lower tier matches. Moreover, there are champions that are played mainly by skilled players in championships and they are still underrepresented in overall playerbase because such champs require huge skill that simple casuals don't have. So what LoL devs do about it? They don't buff champions that are the least played in whole playerbase, they do buff champions underrepresented among the best players in the world. Not many people play Shamans here not because this class is weak but because it's not as fun as other classes or the skill barrier is too hard to break. Compare that to Paladin which is more easy to play and enjoyable so you will know why most players prefer it over Shaman.
The devil is in the detail.
viewtopic.php?t=13520
viewtopic.php?t=14041

Valadorn

Post by Valadorn » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:51 am

Paladin is simply more appealing to the masses, many ppl want to be templars and holy knight, less people want to be totem placing uglies, its not about power, its about appeal. Same for so many players playing warrior. Power doesnt influence demographic only for min maxers, for most players on RP server, appeal is the main reason you Pick a race / class

Feomatar

Post by Feomatar » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:58 am

Ataika wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:48 pm
Feomatar wrote:
Ataika wrote:

Popularity =\ power.
You are just a whiny paladin boy who complains about shamans because got deleted by some of them few times.
Once you demonstrate how well you perform as blue geared shaman your opinion might be valid, but for obvious reasons you wont demonstrate it without showing the real footage and not cherrypicked fights vs scrubs.
Literally noname scrub say that literally one of the best players in the world for their classes, who dueling for tons of money are scrubs... Dude ok, i get it, you live in imaginary world with ponies, weak ele shamans in pvp, bad players who nown for their skill all over the world etc... Just stop trying to cinvince other about your manyaworld X D

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:34 pm

Zvyrhol wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:30 am
Ataika wrote:

Nonsense. Just look at basically every e-sport game. Example could be League of Legends: some champions in this game are not even used in high-ranking matches and championships but they are commonly found on lower tier matches. Moreover, there are champions that are played mainly by skilled players in championships and they are still underrepresented in overall playerbase because such champs require huge skill that simple casuals don't have. So what LoL devs do about it? They don't buff champions that are the least played in whole playerbase, they do buff champions underrepresented among the best players in the world. Not many people play Shamans here not because this class is weak but because it's not as fun as other classes or the skill barrier is too hard to break. Compare that to Paladin which is more easy to play and enjoyable so you will know why most players prefer it over Shaman.
sigh

There are two kind of op classes - the one with low ceilling allows every player to perform well and the one with very high celling so only sweaty nerds are able to perform very well and make this class shine. Shamans are least played because of #2, paladins are most played because of #1.

Your e-sport argumens are not valid because its about sweaty nerds and not about default people play turtle wow ROLEPLAYING PVE server, how hard is it to understand ? Once again, stop adressing some internet nerds, come and demonstrate how Twow shaman performs in blues.
Feomatar wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:58 am
Ataika wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:48 pm
Feomatar wrote:

Popularity =\ power.
-autistic screaching-
Little paladin boy in full denial ayyy.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:39 pm

Valadorn wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:51 am
Paladin is simply more appealing to the masses, many ppl want to be templars and holy knight, less people want to be totem placing uglies, its not about power, its about appeal. Same for so many players playing warrior. Power doesnt influence demographic only for min maxers, for most players on RP server, appeal is the main reason you Pick a race / class
We are talking about pvp players pool.

Trickyduck87

Post by Trickyduck87 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:50 pm

Why are paladins so op? Do devs play them or something?

Valadorn

Post by Valadorn » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:03 pm

Ataika wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:39 pm
Valadorn wrote:

PvP pool drags its players from the general player pool, if ppl enjoy looking at a glowing knight, they will join pvp as a glowing knight, if ppl enjoy looking at big 2h weapons, the, will Pick warrior and so on, its an RP server above all, this is just something to keep in mind

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:11 pm

Valadorn wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:03 pm
Ataika wrote:
Valadorn wrote:

PvP pool drags its players from the general player pool, if ppl enjoy looking at a glowing knight, they will join pvp as a glowing knight, if ppl enjoy looking at big 2h weapons, the, will Pick warrior and so on, its an RP server above all, this is just something to keep in mind
Its very easy to derail your statement - simply buff ele shamans similar to paladins damage wise so they stay relevant in pve dps and also will perform better in pvp. In this case the class will stop be least played i have no doubts.

Fun fact - ive seen multiple people saying they do not like shaman because turtle removed spellbatching, but never seen any1 saying "i rolled paladin for pvp because i like white knight theme".

Valadorn

Post by Valadorn » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:24 pm

I rest my case, I see you are only here to argue.

If you think instant chain lightning followed by instant earth shock while placing 4 totems at once between the 2 casts is not on par with paladins, you may have skill issues.

Manletow
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Manletow » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:10 pm

Valadorn wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:24 pm
If you think instant chain lightning followed by instant earth shock while placing 4 totems at once between the 2 casts is not on par with paladins, you may have skill issues.
Everytime someone says "Paladin is OP" the argument is to whine about Shaman.

As if Shaman being OP would make Paladin being OP acceptable. wary_turtle_head

Anyway, Holy Strike is attained at level 4 and often crits for HIGHER damage than Chain Lightning (which is attained at level 32).
And you need to be deep into the HEALING Talent tree to get instant Chain Lightning (once every 3 minutes).

Its true Elemental Shaman is A Tier in PVP. Very strong. But certainly has obvious weaknesses that can be exploited.
Such as the fact that they have poor sustainability (goes oom fast)
...unlike Paladin which can last for obnoxiously long periods of time (while still being effective/dangerous).

Paladin is S-Tier and needs to be nerfed.
Horde Racials can be nerfed as well (indirectly nerf Shaman)
Paladin is broken in PVP.
Frost Mage is broken in PVP/PVE.
Warrior is awful in PVP.
Feral Druid is mediocre in PVP.
Enhancement Shaman is fine. Stop begging for goofy custom abilities.

Manletow
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Manletow » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:19 pm

Valadorn wrote:
lol the census for WoW Classic shows 6% Shaman and 6% Paladin. Perfectly balanced (as all things should be).

Turtle WoW has 20% Paladins (and still 6% Shaman) specifically because of the absurd amount of buffs and broken custom abilities they were given.

Also its funny you whine about "instant totems" when Paladins were given that broken custom ability Crusader Strike which is practically tailor made to swifty and easily destroy totems.

Anyway its true Warrior is always a popular class because the class fantasy of a 'barbarian' or 'knight' is very popular... but it certainly helps that Warrior is overpowered in PVE.

People also think its great in PVP but they are mistaken (Warrior is trash in PVP). Doesnt matter tho the point is that people will generally choose what they believe to be (over)powerful.
Paladin is broken in PVP.
Frost Mage is broken in PVP/PVE.
Warrior is awful in PVP.
Feral Druid is mediocre in PVP.
Enhancement Shaman is fine. Stop begging for goofy custom abilities.

Feomatar

Post by Feomatar » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:59 am

Ataika wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:11 pm
Valadorn wrote:
Ataika wrote:

Its very easy to derail your statement - simply buff ele shamans similar to paladins damage wise so they stay relevant in pve dps and also will perform better in pvp. In this case the class will stop be least played i have no doubts.

Fun fact - ive seen multiple people saying they do not like shaman because turtle removed spellbatching, but never seen any1 saying "i rolled paladin for pvp because i like white knight theme".
Ele shaman s the most broken spec in pvp, and shamas gets buffs by itself as a class. There is just l2p isue.

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:13 am

Feomatar wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:59 am
Ataika wrote:
Valadorn wrote:

Ele shaman s the most broken spec in pvp, and shamas gets buffs by itself as a class. There is just l2p isue.
What buffs ?

Chudman123

Post by Chudman123 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:48 am

Why not buff underpowered specs/classes instead?

I know pallys op but so is feral druid and spriest

Those are changes they did, why not keep going

Buff rogue and prot pally/warr
-Panfusion (60 ele/resto shammy)

Feomatar

Post by Feomatar » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:47 am

Ataika wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:13 am
Feomatar wrote:
Ataika wrote:

What buffs ?
OP racials? shields? totem recall or i cann name it "i'm bad at positioning so give me mana back pls", flame shock buff? Like rogues doesnt get any of buffs, only useless crap.
Last edited by Feomatar on Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Feomatar

Post by Feomatar » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:47 am

Chudman123 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:48 am
Why not buff underpowered specs/classes instead?

I know pallys op but so is feral druid and spriest

Those are changes they did, why not keep going

Buff rogue and prot pally/warr
devs and community hate rogues.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:37 pm

Feomatar wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:47 am
Ataika wrote:
Feomatar wrote:

What buffs ?
OP racials? shields? totem recall or i cann name it "i'm bad at positioning so give me mana back pls", flame shock buff? Like rogues doesnt get any of buffs, only useless crap.
The racials are shit. Feral spirit is good against casters for spell pushback. That's pretty much it. The big mana cost Shields aren't as gamebreaking as an armor ignoring big damage button like holy strike. Water shield's Mana back isn't gonna be too big of a game changer, and earth shield's mediocre healing isn't going to matter in situations where burst damage is killing most people within under ten seconds. Totemic recall gives like 25% of the mana you spent back? There's still punishment for bad positioning. I'm pretty sure flame shock is very niche in PvP because it shares a CD with earth shock, which is (I think?) Shaman's only interrupt (They also lack hard CC.)

Yes, ele is broken, I won't deny that, but if you really think these buffs are big and influential or broken in PvP or match pally buffs, well... You're probably not thinking XD
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:07 pm

Feomatar wrote:
Ataika wrote:
Feomatar wrote:

What buffs ?
What op racials ?
Orc racial is wolves hittin for 15 damage vs cloth, good for pushback but their hp so low you can wand it off

Chudman123

Post by Chudman123 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:05 am

Lol ya and tauren is a 400 mana 2 sec cast to make someone share dmg in a small aoe around them...lol not an op racial. Should play the class or know more before you claim stuff is op.

Chudman123

Post by Chudman123 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:06 am

But it is true that rogues and prot specs are probably worse here than vanilla.

Feomatar

Post by Feomatar » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:38 am

Bigsmerf wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:37 pm
Feomatar wrote:
Ataika wrote:

What buffs ?
The racials are shit. Feral spirit is good against casters for spell pushback. That's pretty much it. The big mana cost Shields aren't as gamebreaking as an armor ignoring big damage button like holy strike. Water shield's Mana back isn't gonna be too big of a game changer, and earth shield's mediocre healing isn't going to matter in situations where burst damage is killing most people within under ten seconds. Totemic recall gives like 25% of the mana you spent back? There's still punishment for bad positioning. I'm pretty sure flame shock is very niche in PvP because it shares a CD with earth shock, which is (I think?) Shaman's only interrupt (They also lack hard CC.)

Yes, ele is broken, I won't deny that, but if you really think these buffs are big and influential or broken in PvP or match pally buffs, well... You're probably not thinking XD
And rogues doesnt get even what they get in blizzard classic without buffing other classes like here... Like literally nothing but even dodge nerf kek... Like cmon, stop playing stupid, the only one and only class what get nothing but shit is rogues.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:35 am

Feomatar wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:38 am
Bigsmerf wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:37 pm
Feomatar wrote:

And rogues doesnt get even what they get in blizzard classic without buffing other classes like here... Like literally nothing but even dodge nerf kek... Like cmon, stop playing stupid, the only one and only class what get nothing but shit is rogues.
Never suggested otherwise.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Netts24

Post by Netts24 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:37 pm

Devs please tell me, in your opinion, should a paladin strike with a sword to kill in 1 second?
It seems that this is not necessary on turtle wow. Mb better give them a wand and they could look like a mage with ability to attack during Ice Block who they actually are?
Do you think that a broken balance does not affect the server population?
3770 HP 3719 armor

Nameis2

Post by Nameis2 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:47 am

Algeri420 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:25 am
If you could just go ahead and nerf paladin dps that would be great, m'key?
As of paladin main (I play it cuz I like class, not because its broken)
paladins were always meant to be defensive class with op survivalibity and healing, now when we have too big burst its just bad and boring. Im tierd of seing paladins everywhere, it makes me almost delete my paladin and lvlup shaman for 21th time.
Introducing holy ressistance would be cool too.
yes because if I claim something online then it is true, since I claim to be God I gues I am now...

you really think we would believe you main pally? sounds like you got yourself woop becuz you s*ck and is crying about it.

Charanko

Post by Charanko » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:43 pm

Netts24 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:37 pm
Devs please tell me, in your opinion, should a paladin strike with a sword to kill in 1 second?
It seems that this is not necessary on turtle wow. Mb better give them a wand and they could look like a mage with ability to attack during Ice Block who they actually are?
Do you think that a broken balance does not affect the server population?
3770 HP 3719 armor
Its only phase 1… they get even stronger haha

…poor mages have to wear cloth and stand in place while iceblocked…thats so vanilla
… pink knight can nuke you for 2k+ and run around for 12 s immortal like its nothing haha
Orky Sulfuron Champion