negative experience with the guild Puglords

Frantsel

negative experience with the guild Puglords

Post by Frantsel » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:52 am

I make this post to inform everyone about the happenings of yesterdays raid with the guild Puglords.

The raid started as expected and the raidleader JDO(Jaydeo) came leading the mc pugraid with his level 55 warlock to gear him up (as he mentioned during the raid multiple times).
After the first boss the situation was that noone was despelling and he seemed quite frustrated.
One player made a wrong statement and JDO rebuked him to shut his mouth in an unnecessary harsh manner.
The whole raid seemed paralized and quiet after this and people stopped joking arround and having a good time.
This negative athmosphere seemed to stretch through the whole 1,5 hours.

Later in the raid the rogue t1 bracers dropped and two rogues needed them. JDO played lootcouncil and gave them to the rogue with the lower roll.
Few mobs later the bracers dropped again and this time the rogue with the higher roll rolled again, but JDO refused to hand the item out, because "his old ones are better".
The rogue /w him and JDO said, he wont hand them out he will either sell it or use them on his own rogue.
Just to point out, the t1 are obviously better than the zg, especially when counting in the setbonus + the pure agi is way better than having str/agi mixed together. This is something quite easy to spot, even for an unexperienced player.
JDO knows that for sure.

I write this from a third perspective, I have not lost anything, but my goal is to just point things out that seemed pretty off to me.
My trust is definately lost and I will not spent my time to enrich someone in an unfair manner. Especially if that person behaves like this. This post is especially dedicated to you as a possibly new wow player. You will most likely run into a Puglords raid. Keep that in mind and make your own picture, or just look for another open raid. There are plenty outside.

Edit: The nightslayer bracers are now for sale in the AH, sold by Cining, JDOs 55 warlock.
Last edited by Frantsel on Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Foobs

Re: negative experience with the guild Puglords

Post by Foobs » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:22 am

The thing about behavior such as this is if you enable them to continue behaving in this manner it will continue to happen. Once you realize your in this toxic environment just leave.

I always fail to understand why people put up with this crap in the first place.
wary_turtle_head I'm just here for the GM's replies--Carry on!!

Frantsel

Post by Frantsel » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:36 am

I agree, this is what the rogue did (or he had a disconnect).
I just wanna show others what to expect when participating in a raid with him.

Pepesmite

Post by Pepesmite » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:20 am

Hey, everyone!
It's disheartening to come across posts like these and realize that such behavior can occur within our project. I would appreciate hearing the other side of the story to fully understand the events. However, despite this, I want to emphasize one simple thing. We are all part of one community. We play this game to find enjoyment and experience emotions. While the methods of achieving these emotions may vary for each individual, we must always remember to treat each other with kindness and respect. There is already enough injustice and anger in the world. Let's strive to create a game where we can escape from it, at least for a while!
Thank you all for your attention!

Grybank

Post by Grybank » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:58 am

Been raiding alot with Puglords and other pugraids. Jdo is by far the best and most generous raidleader I ever been raiding with and definitely not toxic so this post is very unfair. Hands out free potions and rolls out disenchant materials at end of the raid. His pugs have geared a big chunk of noob players on this server in epics for very little return.

You can always buy t1 BoE bracers on ah and if you already have good bracers theres extra causion to be had so you dont need them just to sell on ah (even if thats not the case this time). People can always try to be a bit more generous and if they already have gear of similar quality thats drops, pass them on to the one who needs it more especially if it's BoE that you can go buy if you really want the smaller upgrade.

Frantsel

Post by Frantsel » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:23 pm

People can have bad days, people can change for good or bad. Should everyone decide for themselves if they wanna vibe with it or not.

I am very happy if there are better experiences with him. Surely we all can improve for the better. I really hope we all do.

Akos1896

Post by Akos1896 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:19 pm

I agree I'd hear the other side of the story, too. Had one raid with them, it was fine but until explanation arrives from their end, I stop pugs with them.

Naonak1945

Post by Naonak1945 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:00 am

Pixel lust is a very powerful addiction in games. No update on the second side of the story?
Players still guild quit/rage quit groups and events.