We didn't protest because we respected the fact that it was an English server

Addd

We didn't protest because we respected the fact that it was an English server

Post by Addd » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:39 am

We didn't protest when the Twow team said we were going to block Chinese, because we respected the fact that it was an English server

When the Twow team said to give priority to English players we didn't protest because we respected the fact that it was an English server

Now Chinese players can hardly log in to the game, but the Twow team did not tell us when accepting Chinese players to recharge in the game that Chinese players will be difficult to log in to the game in the future, and it has not opened the account transfer function, but in the past few days has been modifying the login strategy to prevent Chinese players

I didn't go to bed until 4:00 last night, because I was finally able to log in to the game after 0:00. During most of the time from 10:00 to 23:00 yesterday, the queue remained the same or even increased in reverse. I queued from 10:00 when the 1000+ queue was displayed until 21:00, but I couldn't enter the game The queue showed 1900+, today I got up at 9:00 to try to log in to the game, but I desperately found that the queue gradually changed from 89 to 1162, which made me very frustrated

I was fine with waiting in line for hours to log in, but now it looks like I can't even wait in line all day

Tutayanova

Re: We didn't protest because we respected the fact that it was an English server

Post by Tutayanova » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:19 am

When EU players couldn’t log into the EU SERVER there were no problems, right? It is convenient to write on behalf of the group, and not on your own.
As one of yours answered. Never sleep and stay online:

Addd

Re: We didn't protest because we respected the fact that it was an English server

Post by Addd » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:32 am

Tutayanova wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:19 am
When EU players couldn’t log into the EU SERVER there were no problems, right? It is convenient to write on behalf of the group, and not on your own.
I can understand the experience of EU players, before I was queued 3000+, need to wait 5-6 hours to enter the game, but at least then as long as the queue can still enter the game, now Chinese players can not enter the game, now the experience of Chinese players is watching the queue gradually from 89 to 2000, even if I start from 9:00 until 21:00 can not Enter the game

A375615581

Post by A375615581 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:07 am

Addd wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:32 am
Tutayanova wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:19 am
I can understand the experience of EU players, before I was queued 3000+, need to wait 5-6 hours to enter the game, but at least then as long as the queue can still enter the game, now Chinese players can not enter the game, now the experience of Chinese players is watching the queue gradually from 89 to 2000, even if I start from 9:00 until 21:00 can not Enter the game
You should use an English client instead of a Chinese client,which means deleting the files used for ENGLISH2CHINESE. The checking mechanism is likely to check if there is a EN-CN file.

Mac

Post by Mac » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:24 am

Have you tried playing on the SEA servers?

Grizb37

Post by Grizb37 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:52 am

There's now 3 SEA Servers, why are you wanting to play on EU?

Geojak
Has liked: 28 times

Post by Geojak » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:12 am

Grizb37 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:52 am
There's now 3 SEA Servers, why are you wanting to play on EU?
Because there is still not transfer option and peolle like to stick with their chars.

TWoW needs to prio rushing out the transfers this week!

Addd

Post by Addd » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:57 am

Mac wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:24 am
The account transfer function is not yet available

Mac

Post by Mac » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:07 am

Addd wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:57 am
Mac wrote:
The account transfer function is not yet available
Yeah but you can still make a new character there.

Skumbanana

Post by Skumbanana » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:22 am

Yea, it still baffles me how accounts transfers to SEA were not prioritized over new accounts. Haven't found a single reasonable explanation for this... The way devs treated the veteran/english-speaking community when this all started was awful and a lot of mistakes were made because of simple inaction. Now, the Chinese community also doesn't deserve what's happening, being unable to login and not having transfers (devs say it will happen this week, I hope so!). Quite a mess at this point, really...

Thecakeisalie

Post by Thecakeisalie » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:43 am

Torta wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:52 am
Cctd2010 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:49 am
So the English community is the only one that should be served?
What do you mean? We have opened three servers (https://cn.turtle-wow.org) exclusively to accommodate Chinese players, as our first realm has become overcrowded. If you would like to play on the EU realm, you will need to wait until we have resolved the queue crisis on the EU realm, ensuring that there is enough room for everyone.

Akalix wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:00 pm
This Week, September 16-23
  • Offering transfers from EU to SEA.

Cc515k2

Post by Cc515k2 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:30 pm

Thecakeisalie wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:43 am
Torta wrote:
Cctd2010 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:49 am
So the English community is the only one that should be served?
What do you mean? We have opened three servers (https://cn.turtle-wow.org) exclusively to accommodate Chinese players, as our first realm has become overcrowded. If you would like to play on the EU realm, you will need to wait until we have resolved the queue crisis on the EU realm, ensuring that there is enough room for everyone.

Akalix wrote:
Note: Chinese partners provided funding to open three new Asian servers. Pay attention to the core of the problem!!! Chinese partner!!! Is there a problem with Chinese people providing their own money to open new servers? Those Chinese players whom you despise have also made significant donations on Euroserver. How to solve this problem?

Thecakeisalie

Post by Thecakeisalie » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:40 pm

Cc515k2 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:30 pm
Thecakeisalie wrote:
Torta wrote:

Akalix wrote:
Note: Chinese partners provided funding to open three new Asian servers. Pay attention to the core of the problem!!! Chinese partner!!! Is there a problem with Chinese people providing their own money to open new servers? Those Chinese players whom you despise have also made significant donations on Euroserver. How to solve this problem?

So what is the issue? Go and enjoy the game on your three servers that you "apparently" have funded.

Sccfo

Post by Sccfo » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:09 pm

Mac wrote:
I live in the United States. I'm Chinese. Why can't I play the game in my native language? Of course it is possible to play in English. But there should be no restriction on players using Chinese clients to log into the game!

Cc515k2

Post by Cc515k2 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:19 pm

Thecakeisalie wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:40 pm
Cc515k2 wrote:
Thecakeisalie wrote:

So what is the issue? Go and enjoy the game on your three servers that you "apparently" have funded.
The actual number of English players on European servers now ranges from 3000 to 4000. 5000 to 10000 non English speaking players. Actually, English players are a minority.

Mac

Post by Mac » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:52 pm

Sccfo wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:09 pm
Mac wrote:
I live in the United States. I'm Chinese. Why can't I play the game in my native language? Of course it is possible to play in English. But there should be no restriction on players using Chinese clients to log into the game!
You can play Turtle WoW in Chinese on any of the three Turtle SEA servers.

Or at least you could until you decided to delete your account and go on a rant about “European pigs” in that other thread.
Sccfo wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:33 pm
我已经和我朋友删号了。我受够了这帮欧猪的歧视!看看他们嘴脸好恶心!一边在排挤中国人一边抹黑中国人。中国人所以人都是金农了?所有人都使用脚本了?所以中国人都不交流?连一个排队都搞成这样!我对这个乌龟服团队太失望了。我在美国居住快20年了,我也会英语。但是我感受到了歧视!我TMD就使用中文!团队第一时间不扩容服务器导致大排队。把错误怪罪的中国人的头上! 还要限制登入! 欧猪嘴上说的好听民主自由。但是到乌龟这你没有使用自己母语的自由!因为乌龟服在欧州你必须使用英语才能玩 。凸(艹皿艹 )我和我朋友玩了差不多一个月一起捐款超过1000美元。但是我依然选择删号!
Again, bye!

Turboman

Post by Turboman » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:21 pm

Cc515k2 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:19 pm
Thecakeisalie wrote:
Cc515k2 wrote:

The actual number of English players on European servers now ranges from 3000 to 4000. 5000 to 10000 non English speaking players. Actually, English players are a minority.
Minority and? What are you trying to say?

Tendies

Post by Tendies » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:33 pm

Sccfo wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:33 pm
I have lived in the U.S. for almost 20 years and I speak English.
Lmao, his English is trash.

Thecakeisalie

Post by Thecakeisalie » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:21 pm

Cc515k2 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:19 pm
Thecakeisalie wrote:
Cc515k2 wrote:

Good for you! Your point is?

Edgarfam

Post by Edgarfam » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:36 pm

Sccfo wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:09 pm
Mac wrote:
Of course there are language rules in mmorpg servers.

Use English>>>play on EU server
Use Chinese>>>play on SEA server

But you won't go to SEA server because you hate Chinese people even though your native language is Chinese.