Re: Crusader Strike should have cooldown

Post by Wrathweaver » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:01 pm

Charanko wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:35 am
Wrathweaver wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:12 pm
Ugoboom wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:29 pm
Why is it weird? We warriors get to have high APM gameplay with sunder spam as tank and hamstring spam as dps. Why shouldn't rets also get to enjoy high APM gameplay?
Because its a paladin not a warrior.
Has a hard shell, but not very sharp teeth.
It plays like a turtle not like a wolf.
…and then holy strike crits you for 1,5k dmg 🤣🫡🤡🫠
I agree that paladin might be overpowered now(have not tried pvp yet, only heard other players complain, main is UD warlock).
My only goal is to have judgement of the crusader back truth be told.
They have made all ranks into proc weapons from lvl 6 and up, and its pretty boring not to have the rotation that jotc once offered the player.
The results have been that i basicly took a break from the server, since its removal really crushed me. unhappy_turtle_head
I was really fond of paladin.

Its not an issue for me if players would like to have a proc judgement, but i dont like it when iconic paladin spells are just removed from the game for no good reason instead of adding a seperate spell for weapon proccing.
Great Sun and Glorious Leader of the Bring Back Judgement of the Crusader movement.

Charanko
Has liked: 5 times

Post by Charanko » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:15 pm

Wrathweaver wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:01 pm
Charanko wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:35 am
Wrathweaver wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:12 pm

Because its a paladin not a warrior.
Has a hard shell, but not very sharp teeth.
It plays like a turtle not like a wolf.
…and then holy strike crits you for 1,5k dmg 🤣🫡🤡🫠
I agree that paladin might be overpowered now(have not tried pvp yet, only heard other players complain, main is UD warlock).
My only goal is to have judgement of the crusader back truth be told.
They have made all ranks into proc weapons from lvl 6 and up, and its pretty boring not to have the rotation that jotc once offered the player.
The results have been that i basicly took a break from the server, since its removal really crushed me. unhappy_turtle_head
I was really fond of paladin.

Its not an issue for me if players would like to have a proc judgement, but i dont like it when iconic paladin spells are just removed from the game for no good reason instead of adding a seperate spell for weapon proccing.
Its not might be… its a definitive “Are” :))
Orky
Overlord of Orgrimmar ; Sulfuron Champion

Esk

Post by Esk » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:23 pm

Jongyi wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:25 am
Blizz devs admitted back in vanilla that paladin playstyle was their design mistake, failure on their design philosophy and it was not what they intended.
Turtle finally fixed it, making the paladin a lot more exciting and fun to play.
There is no need to nerf or to fix paladins.
If paladins are to be nerfed bcos if u think it is too OP, then Horde racials are also OP and needs to nerfed.
Yes sure, let's do that. Wasn't that your point ?

Invokersama
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Invokersama » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:26 pm

NO because it's just literally Sunder Armor [ warrior spell ] but for paladins.

Crusader Strike usefulness come from Debuff stacks and chance to proc weapons, so let's say it got 2.5 or 6 sec cooldown then the spell will be kinda useless expect for PVE in raid bosses, let's not forget paladin is melee class, so in pvp it's hard to use it against range classes without tool to reach them first.

i would say melee are the most classes that effected by it expect for rouge [ so hard to hit them with all these stuns and high dodge chance XD ].

but if Crusader Strike got any cooldown like 6 or 2 sec nerf, then i think it need more damage buff to balance the cooldown based on Seconds like :

Woltk / Burning crusade V : 6 sec cooldown but it have 70% scale of weapon damage + it's holy damage + it can crit

if the spell have like 2.5 or 2 sec cooldown then the damage should be 30% - 35% + the holy damage and it can crit

basically changing the spell from Sunder Armor [ warrior spell ] to damaging spell

sorry for bad english :)
Last edited by Invokersama on Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shaman111

Post by Shaman111 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:33 pm

non impactful with having to use up 5 gcds for full effect. one stack with 15 sec cd would be better. then it couldnt be used to fish for wf procs but alas