1000 in queue, seems like many Chinese players are already bypassing the priority queue...

Fresharugula

Re: 1000 in queue, seems like many Chinese players are already bypassing the priority queue...

Post by Fresharugula » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:02 pm

Lemontree201 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:13 am
Borefficz wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:14 pm
Apparently Chinese players can use the English client to be considered EU players and get in the priority queue... Yesterday I did not have any queues all day, today for some reason I'm 1000th in queue. Coincidence? I think not.
I will be sure to check the queue numbers tomorrow at the exact same time...
What makes you think you have the priority in queue?
Did you donate?
Or just because you are Noble European?
Thanks for showing us how little you can read lol

Cc515k2

Re: 1000 in queue, seems like many Chinese players are already bypassing the priority queue...

Post by Cc515k2 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:47 am

Geojak wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:26 am
Cc515k2 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:55 am
The core of the problem is to ban non English language accounts before opening the transfer service. The handling of this matter lacks logic.
To my understanding, if you swith to an English client you get the same treatment as everyone else on the English Server
The prerequisite for solving the problem is to allow Asian players who are willing to migrate to move out. Instead of being blocked. Only with enough players (3000-5000) migrating out of European servers can the problem with European servers be completely resolved. That's why it's all major floods, and the Chinese have managed the floods. Europeans can only pray for God's alms.