New queue prioritization system is in place!

Anbornation

Re: New queue prioritization system is in place!

Post by Anbornation » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:20 am

I can't believe the entitlement of these players that spit poison on anyone that doesn't agree with them.
They always use the victim/racist/nazi card, while completely disregarding the reasoning other players argue with. It is not the problem that you are Chinese, the problem is that Chinese refuse to communicate in English, wait for it..., on ENGLISH server. Why is it a problem? Because i'm tired of finding people around Azeroth that cant even reply to a simple question, such as if they want to party up, to speed up the questing.

I was patient with them, but lately I have been reading these forums and while I am not racist, Chinese players are making me hate Chinese mentality.
Even a simple thing as following the server rules is complicated for them and they try to argue.

Someone here mentioned that the Chinese are funding this server with donations, while others are playing for free. Guess what, if it weren't for the original English community donating since the start of the server, there would be no server for anyone to play on.

Tutayanova

Post by Tutayanova » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:34 am

Anbornation wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:20 am
I can't believe the entitlement of these players that spit poison on anyone that doesn't agree with them.
They always use the victim/racist/nazi card, while completely disregarding the reasoning other players argue with. It is not the problem that you are Chinese, the problem is that Chinese refuse to communicate in English, wait for it..., on ENGLISH server. Why is it a problem? Because i'm tired of finding people around Azeroth that cant even reply to a simple question, such as if they want to party up, to speed up the questing.

I was patient with them, but lately I have been reading these forums and while I am not racist, Chinese players are making me hate Chinese mentality.
Even a simple thing as following the server rules is complicated for them and they try to argue.

Someone here mentioned that the Chinese are funding this server with donations, while others are playing for free. Guess what, if it weren't for the original English community donating since the start of the server, there would be no server for anyone to play on.
Agree. When EU can't play it's no problem. When CN can't play on EU server while they have 3, it's racist. HAIL TURTLE 0/

Torta
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Torta » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:06 pm

We are closely monitoring the feedback and results of the approach we have taken.

Please remember that our ultimate goal is to ensure that everyone has a comfortable place to play the game, and we are grateful for everyone who is being patient and kind (especially towards one another) during this crisis.

Follow this thread to stay updated on our recent developments regarding the queue:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9912