Hardcore recruitment for 2 guilds

Pantheon

Hardcore recruitment for 2 guilds

Post by Pantheon » Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:07 pm

Currently recruiting for 2 HARDCORE guilds;

<Grandcore> Alliance only guild.
<Hordecore> Horde only guild.

We are currently building a community between these 2 guilds to come together for end game HC content. Inferno and Immortal content, as well as build a social circle for HC leveling.

We are trying to keep a lore friendly segregation of the 2 factions where we come together for the big bads of Azeroth, but still exist within guilds of our own individual factions. Of course cross play between alliance and horde guilds is optional and you wouldn't have to interact unless you opted in to our linked community world channel.

I am able to add people to both guilds currently so you can reply to this post, or find a member of either guild in game to request an invite. My in game name is Soulshaker(Horde) and Soulshakr(Alliance).

Remember these are guilds for HC <Still Alive> players only. No softcore.

Darktifa

Re: Hardcore recruitment for 2 guilds

Post by Darktifa » Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:26 pm

How many Inferno players do u have right now?
Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Pantheon

Post by Pantheon » Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:29 pm

Hordecore currently has roughly 3ish waiting to do Inferno, Grandcore was created less than 48 hours ago. We've just reccently shift our recruitment focus on Hordecore for Inferno players as we're over 100 active players now, but are looking for leveling HC players for Grandcore to help bolster its population. Less actively recruiting Inferno on the alliance guild but still an option.

Munchlax

Post by Munchlax » Sat Jun 08, 2024 2:08 am

Hello,

I have a HC vagrant hunter named Swellow. I would love to join hordecore! I will send you a whisper when i log on for a guild invite! I love the concept!

Pantheon

Post by Pantheon » Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:36 pm

Munchlax wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2024 2:08 am
Hello,

I have a HC vagrant hunter named Swellow. I would love to join hordecore! I will send you a whisper when i log on for a guild invite! I love the concept!
Thanks homie! All forms of HC are welcome! We have a very friendly community going. Even though our higher levels are looking to transition into Inferno, we still take everyone who does any form of HC to grow our community more.I look forward to you joining us!