In regards to Tel'Abim War Effort

Crustman

In regards to Tel'Abim War Effort

Post by Crustman » Sun May 19, 2024 7:13 am

smiling_turtle Hey Tel'Abim bois and Turtle Wow management! As you are aware, our server's community has been diligently working towards advancing the War Effort, gathering resources and supplies to aid in the ongoing conflict. However, due to the current state of the server, our chances of completing the War Effort in a timely manner are nonexistent. Skeleton (My guild) has been working as much as we can to turn in what we can. I put out incentives for the grind but nothing seems to be enough. Other players are rarely participating and we are seeing a less than 1% daily growth in progress. Most players on the server are either raid loggers or casual levelers and likely will not participate in the War Effort, which is fine! I know the perception of Tel'Abim from some staff and PVE players is that we are lazy and unmotivated broadly to open the gates but I assure you the minority of players (50 players ish) are working very hard to complete the war effort.

I will no longer be giving incentives or pushing my guild to exhaust themselves on the War Effort. We will be vibing until Naxx doing what we always do and having fun :)).

Personally Id suggest just injecting some mats on the auction house with a GM account spawning in the mats and selling them for slightly above average rate. This would be a gold sink as well as giving players another way to complete areas of the War Effort. Other than that I think completing a small % daily could be a nice incentive to turn in more as when people feel that progress it really pushes them to turn in more. smiling_turtle

Burunduk

Re: In regards to Tel'Abim War Effort

Post by Burunduk » Sun May 19, 2024 11:46 pm

Devs don't care about Tel'Abim...
Just skip AQ and wait for Naxx.