It's time to shutdown the PvP Server

Tirias

It's time to shutdown the PvP Server

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 7:20 pm

My stance was always clear from before the PvP Server was launched and announced to be: i was always happy for the people who wanted a pvp server, and it seemed to be many. Despite endorsing their wishes and finally they became true, i also stated my opinion that the "fresh movement" are a bunch of trolls. FRESH WHEN???!!!

It's was not really about what type the new server was to be, PvP, PvE or RPPVE. It was that we already have a server, and that is where we want to play turtle wow. Alas, the amount of vocal people here on the forum for the new pvp server was immense, thousands upon thousands of player on the day the pvp server launched and for months afterwards.

Today we can see that the pvp server has at peak around 250 players and off peak down to around 150 players, as i said earlier in the post, it didn't matter what type the new server was gona be, we play on turtle because we want 1 server and that has now been proven with undisputed facts.

If the main server was PvP, then same outcome would be, still i think it's best with the facts now before us that it should be shut down and resources to be steered to the server that the community actually want to play on, the main server.

I would like to ask the incredibly turtle wow team to trust more in their loyal players who play on the main server, and not the trolls "FRESH WHEN???? who now have left both servers.

Give the players on Tel'Albim a transfer and lets put the resources where they belong.

(For anyone who has not played on pvp servers, its low level camping fiesta or 40man raids vs 1 player) We got bgs that's all we need, and ofcourse arena) still we got pvp warmode on the main server that barely anyone uses, i wonder why? we all know why.

Slashignore

Re: It's time to shutdown the PvP Server

Post by Slashignore » Sat May 11, 2024 7:30 pm

as a raider on telabim.

please do NOT close the server. we might be few but we have fun, we have made tons of friends because of we meet eachother all the time.
Yes we would love x5+ population.

Tirias

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 7:31 pm

Slashignore wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 7:30 pm
as a raider on telabim.

please do NOT close the server. we might be few but we have fun, we have made tons of friends because of we meet eachother all the time.
Understandable, however the cost and resources used on this server is not worth it.

How do you feel about a transfer to the main server?

Ibux
Has liked: 6 times

Post by Ibux » Sat May 11, 2024 7:33 pm

let the people have fun with their low population server. can't imagine a low pop server like that takes up all that much resources anyway.

Tirias

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 7:36 pm

Ibux wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 7:33 pm
let the people have fun with their low population server. can't imagine a low pop server like that takes up all that much resources anyway.
I could be wrong, but unless a turtle wow member states the cost is low i see otherwise.

They can have fun on the main server and boost the community even more. They are valueable players and needed on the main server.

Slashignore

Post by Slashignore » Sat May 11, 2024 7:41 pm

Tirias wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 7:31 pm
Slashignore wrote:
as a raider on telabim.

Understandable, however the cost and resources used on this server is not worth it.

forced to change name and play on a pve server with everything released?
i would stop playing in an instant.

Tirias

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 7:44 pm

Slashignore wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 7:41 pm
Tirias wrote:
Slashignore wrote:
as a raider on telabim.

Altho you did not directly said it, i have asked a few people before the pvp server was released and they were in the "FRESH WHEN?? movement, i asked what stops you from creating a guild or join a guild that starts progression from MC?

The debate has always ended there with no answer, again you did not directly said this, but i still want to ask that question.

There is always a constant flow of new players joining turtle wow and they could need you here.

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Sat May 11, 2024 7:45 pm

Tirias wrote:

Who are u to judge that?
do u have any info or just assumptions?
Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Slashignore

Post by Slashignore » Sat May 11, 2024 7:49 pm

Tirias wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 7:44 pm
Slashignore wrote:
Tirias wrote:

Altho you did not directly said it, i have asked a few people before the pvp server was released and they were in the "FRESH WHEN?? movement, i asked what stops you from creating a guild or join a guild that starts progression from MC?

The debate has always ended there with no answer, again you did not directly said this, but i still want to ask that question.

There is always a constant flow of new players joining turtle wow and they could need you here.
pretending to progress is not what i (and others ) are interested in.

and why did i join the fresh server.. well i was level 42 on the pve server when they announced the pvp server and i would always prefer a pvp server over a pve server so it was perfect timing for me back then almost.

Zeran

Post by Zeran » Sat May 11, 2024 7:54 pm

Tirias wrote:
Slashignore wrote:
as a raider on telabim.

It's a low maintenance server. What cost? What resources?
You ever 'av dreams of da Empire of Zul, mon?

Da Zandali di'chuka!

Main Toon's Armoury: Jil'nei

Guild Leader of <Glorious Amani Tribe>

I have alts, too turtle_tongue

Tirias

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 7:56 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 7:45 pm
Tirias wrote:

Who are u to judge that?
I am not judging, please do not miss understand me, yes its my assumption, unless a turtle wow member comes here which i hope, and states otherwise and if resources are used at the expense of the main server or they got their own devs for the pvp server.

Tirias

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 7:59 pm

Slashignore wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 7:49 pm
Tirias wrote:
Slashignore wrote:

and why did i join the fresh server.. well i was level 42 on the pve server when they announced the pvp server and i would always prefer a pvp server over a pve server so it was perfect timing for me back then almost.
I know that the question can be missinterpretated as mocking, but i was only interested in your own opinion, there was no right or wrong answer, still thanks for answering.

But if we can go a bit deeper, "pretending" to progress, first i want to ask, do you agree or disagree that what we have here on turtle is vanilla+/classic+, and we do not want to go to the other expansions as per blizzard have, we want to play vanilla, and at that, the more superior vanilla+.

I was also surprised as you are one of the few players who still stay and played there, why you did not bring up the "im a pvp player, i dont want to fight fully geared players" i would have like that debate aswell if you want to engage in it, if not that's cool.

But im interested in your view of "pretending" to progress, can you elaborate and go deeper?

Slashignore

Post by Slashignore » Sat May 11, 2024 8:10 pm

Tirias wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 7:59 pm
Slashignore wrote:
Tirias wrote:

I know that the question can be missinterpretated as mocking, but i was only interested in your own opinion, there was no right or wrong answer, still thanks for answering.

But if we can go a bit deeper, "pretending" to progress, first i want to ask, do you agree or disagree that what we have here on turtle is vanilla+/classic+, and we do not want to go to the other expansions as per blizzard have, we want to play vanilla, and at that, the more superior vanilla+.

I was also surprised as you are one of the few players who still stay and played there, why you did not bring up the "im a pvp player, i dont want to fight fully geared players" i would have like that debate aswell if you want to engage in it, if not that's cool.

But im interested in your view of "pretending" to progress, can you elaborate and go deeper?
in bgs both teams will have those fully geared players so it will be "equal" to some point.
even if we had a crossrealm feature.

for me and those i play with we liked the fresh thing because then we are infront of the progress.
stuff is still progressing -- AQ not out YET - Naxx not out yet
so its still a progress server with people gearing up in both mc and bwl.

If we get merged into the pve server naxx will be out and theres no more progress and the only thing we can do is gear up in naxx and then what..
new players start on the pvp servers because they prefer pvp servers over a pve server or a more fresh server.
if they dont care they should ofc just pick the pve server because of the numbers of people online.

The pretending part.. you could also say limiting your self for the sake of being a progress guild while you still have the option NOT to limit your self by actually doing Naxx content.
It would feel strange and stupid unless you are some roleplayer and we are not we want the real server progress-deal.

Tirias

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 8:27 pm

Slashignore wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 8:10 pm
Tirias wrote:
Slashignore wrote:

in bgs both teams will have those fully geared players so it will be "equal" to some point.

for me and those i play with we liked the fresh thing because then we are infront of the progress.

If we get merged into the pve server naxx will be out and theres no more progress and the only thing we can do is gear up in naxx and then what..
new players start on the pvp servers because they prefer pvp servers over a pve server or a more fresh server.
if they dont care they should ofc just pick the pve server because of the numbers of people online.

The pretending part.. you could also say limiting your self for the sake of being a progress guild while you still have the option NOT to limit your self by actually doing Naxx content.
It would feel strange and stupid unless you are some roleplayer and we are not we want the real server progress-deal.
In that case all i could say is i disagree with your view on progression then, altho i would like to ask as turtle wow is a vanilla+ project adding new content, how does this fit in with your view?

What option are you refeering to that would not limit you?

Slashignore

Post by Slashignore » Sat May 11, 2024 8:32 pm

Tirias wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 8:27 pm
Slashignore wrote:
Tirias wrote:

In that case all i could say is i disagree with your view on progression then, altho i would like to ask as turtle wow is a vanilla+ project adding new content, how does this fit in with your view?

we dont have to have same view on stuff. you are asking me about my opinion and i tell you about my/our choices.

well you say we could make a progression guild starting with mc.
But whats preventing people from pugging naxx off raid days? and is the guild a progress guild or just a guild with a bunch of "crap" geared people (compared to whats available)
Thats why i call it a roleplay option.

also i might not be able to explain it so you get my point but sometimes its like explaining why i prefer the color blue over red.

Tirias

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 8:38 pm

Slashignore wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 8:32 pm
Tirias wrote:
Slashignore wrote:

we dont have to have same view on stuff. you are asking me about my opinion and i tell you about my/our choices.

But whats preventing people from pugging naxx off raid days? and is the guild a progress guild or just a guild with a bunch of "crap" geared people (compared to whats available)

also i might not be able to explain it so you get my point but sometimes its like explaining why i prefer the color blue over red.
We indeed do not have the same view on this, that's why i ask, there is no hostility intended with it other than curiosity on your personal preferences of wow, but do you recognize if the pvp servers cost and resources are high, it would be the best option to merge the few players there to the main server if the cost would to be an issue.

Do you remember when blizzard re-released classic and molten core was cleared the first week? meaning people leveled to 60 and geared up as much as they could and cleared mc with greens, surely you don't mean to say starting progression from zero is hard? so pretending in your vew must mean something else that i dont understand?

Yes indeed we are off-topic and discussing your personal preferences, but i am interested in that as most people can't explain it or when they explain it they explained something totally different, i appreciate it.

So you mean to say you can pug naxx and clear it on the main server? with what gear and how much time would you need from personally starting from 0?

Also, why would you pug something if you prefer to "progress" with your guild? is that not against your views and would make your progression challenge redundant?

Slashignore

Post by Slashignore » Sat May 11, 2024 8:43 pm

Tirias wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 8:38 pm
Slashignore wrote:
Tirias wrote:

We indeed do not have the same view on this, that's why i ask, there is no hostility intended with it other than curiosity on your personal preferences of wow, but do you recognize if the pvp servers cost and resources are high, it would be the best option to merge the few players there to the main server if the cost would to be an issue.

Do you remember when blizzard re-released classic and molten core was cleared the first week? meaning people leveled to 60 and geared up as much as they could and cleared mc with greens, surely you don't mean to say starting progression from zero is hard? so pretending in your vew must mean something else that i dont understand?

Yes indeed we are off-topic and discussing your personal preferences, but i am interested in that as most people can't explain it or when they explain it they explained something totally different, i appreciate it.

So you mean to say you can pug naxx and clear it on the main server? with what gear and how much time would you need from personally starting from 0?

Also, why would you pug something if you prefer to "progress" with your guild? is that not against your views and would make your progression challenge redundant?
i think the keyword here is pvp server and server in progress (with not everything released for ages.

Tirias

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 8:45 pm

Slashignore wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 8:43 pm
Tirias wrote:
Slashignore wrote:

i think the keyword here is pvp server and server in progress (with not everything released for ages.
Are you saying a naxx 15/15 guild affects your personal fun and progression? i would like to understand your view, with my question before, what stops you from starting a guild or join a guild that start progress from mc?

Slashignore

Post by Slashignore » Sat May 11, 2024 8:50 pm

Tirias wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 8:45 pm
Slashignore wrote:
Tirias wrote:

Are you saying a naxx 15/15 guild affects your personal fun and progression? i would like to understand your view, with my question before, what stops you from starting a guild or join a guild that start progress from mc?
what stops me ? nothing but i have no interest in doing so.
I dont wanna play on a 5 year old server if i can play on a 8 month old server where it comes as a progress. i can be a part of the "frontline" also

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Sat May 11, 2024 8:53 pm

Tirias wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 7:56 pm
Darktifa wrote:
Tirias wrote:

Who are u to judge that?
I am not judging, please do not miss understand me, yes its my assumption, unless a turtle wow member comes here which i hope, and states otherwise and if resources are used at the expense of the main server or they got their own devs for the pvp server.
Even if the costs are high, let me remind u, that this is a FREE to play server
There is a owner + staff that judge what is worth or not
Me, you and everybody else here
are not entitled to anything!

Even the fact that you are FREE to share your "opinion" in this forum
is a privilege that you shouldn't take lightly...
Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Tirias

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 8:55 pm

Slashignore wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 8:50 pm
Tirias wrote:
Slashignore wrote:

I dont wanna play on a 5 year old server if i can play on a 8 month old server where it comes as a progress. i can be a part of the "frontline" also
So your personal preference is to start from zero progression, but if turtle would see the pvp server as too much cost for no players and decide to shut it down, the only thing stopping you is your personal opinion that naxx is out and you start progress from mc? i dont see the logic in this, but again your own personal prefered way of playing is your own.

With turtle being a vanilla+ project that release new content, you do understand that the majority of players want 1 server correct?

And i would like your opinion on this, as you are one of the few players who are still playing on tel'albim, what is the reason you think that all players left the pvp server?

Tirias

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 8:55 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 8:53 pm
Tirias wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 7:56 pm
Darktifa wrote:

Who are u to judge that?
Even if the costs are high, let me remind u, that this is a FREE to play server
There is a owner + staff that judge what is worth or not
Me, you and everybody else here
are not entitled to anything!

Even the fact that you are FREE to share your "opinion" in this forum
is a privilege that you shouldn't take lightly...
I do not understand your point at all.

Slashignore

Post by Slashignore » Sat May 11, 2024 9:00 pm

Tirias wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 8:55 pm
Slashignore wrote:
Tirias wrote:

So your personal preference is to start from zero progression, but if turtle would see the pvp server as too much cost for no players and decide to shut it down, the only thing stopping you is your personal opinion that naxx is out and you start progress from mc? i dont see the logic in this, but again your own personal prefered way of playing is your own.

With turtle being a vanilla+ project that release new content, you do understand that the majority of players want 1 server correct?

And i would like your opinion on this, as you are one of the few players who are still playing on tel'albim, what is the reason you think that all players left the pvp server?
honestly i dont get why people leave the server. I can understand if its because of SOD or other games but not other servers. I really really Like telabim and i dont get why it is not more popular.
If they decide to shut down the telabim i would be very sad but i would still stop playing.

Tirias

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 9:07 pm

Slashignore wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 9:00 pm
Tirias wrote:
Slashignore wrote:

honestly i dont get why people leave the server. I can understand if its because of SOD or other games but not other servers. I really really Like telabim and i dont get why it is not more popular.
If they decide to shut down the telabim i would be very sad but i would still stop playing.
I doubt it's SOD, or any other game. people play the most fun game they think is fun afterall no? we have the main server to prove that.

SOD was an expected failed vanilla+ attempt from blizz, i think it looks horrible and unfun, also the players there are the most toxic you will ever meet, horrible community.

Still, going from a playerbase in the numerious thousands down to 100-250, must mean as for the turtle community, the majority wants 1 server no? else it would be 50/50 wouldn't you agree?

Is it really that bad? it would be no different from your server, what is your progression? bwl cleared? you would start aq40 progress here then.

Slashignore

Post by Slashignore » Sat May 11, 2024 9:13 pm

Tirias wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 9:07 pm
Slashignore wrote:
Tirias wrote:

I doubt it's SOD, or any other game. people play the most fun game they think is fun afterall no? we have the main server to prove that.

SOD was an expected failed vanilla+ attempt from blizz, i think it looks horrible and unfun, also the players there are the most toxic you will ever meet, horrible community.

Still, going from a playerbase in the numerious thousands down to 100-250, must mean as for the turtle community, the majority wants 1 server no? else it would be 50/50 wouldn't you agree?

Is it really that bad? it would be no different from your server, what is your progression? bwl cleared? you would start aq40 progress here then.
this is my private server nr. 10+ i have been playing on and i have been raiding on most of them.
Yes its really that bad.
I never liked the idea of a PVE server but understand those who wants it (i know i can enable pvp but it is not the same!)
The pvp server lost most players correct but the pve server has lost alot too actually.
So does the majority want only one server or do they just prefer to play on the their homeserver. How many goes from the pvp server to the pve server.. i bet we lost alot because most of the people were from the pve server wanting to TRY it but got fed up by leveling and doing everything from scratch again - and thats perfectly understandable.. Im just gusssing here just like you are.

My progression is - im the best geared shadow priest on the server.
and even if i was not i would still prefer the pvp server over a pve server to play on. so the pve server would never get me back even if i started on it.

Tirias

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 9:21 pm

Slashignore wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 9:13 pm
Tirias wrote:
Slashignore wrote:

this is my private server nr. 10+ i have been playing on and i have been raiding on most of them.
Yes its really that bad.
I never liked the idea of a PVE server but understand those who wants it (i know i can enable pvp but it is not the same!)
The pvp server lost most players correct but the pve server has lost alot too actually.
So does the majority want only one server or do they just prefer to play on the their homeserver. How many goes from the pvp server to the pve server.. i bet we lost alot because most of the people were from the pve server wanting to TRY it but got fed up by leveling and doing everything from scratch again - and thats perfectly understandable.. Im just gusssing here just like you are.

and even if i was not i would still prefer the pvp server over a pve server to play on. so the pve server would never get me back even if i started on it.
God bless the chinese, i met many nice of them who spoke english, let me make it clear as some people willfully missunderstand over the internet, the chinese people are hard working and great people now end of that bit.

Hmm, i disagree, we have around 5k peak players on the main server, and that seems to be accurate now that the chinese players (most of them) left for their own turtle wow servers. So no i disagree, the numbers of players is accurate.

Most interesting, dont missinterpretet this bit now, but your ego of not being the "best geared" shadow priest will be gone if you join the main server, altho i thank you for the real reason as the other one was confusing and not logical, would you not be geared as everyone else eventually? it does not make any sense what you just said that your reason is.

No i disagree that people came from the main server and didn't want to level up, the majority of players have played for 20 years, leveling is not hard for us, i did my first character when i started on turtle /played 3 days to 60. So it's impossible for that to be the reason.

But yes i agree with you, as i said earlier it didn't matter what type of server the new one was gona be, people want to play on their main server. That's why i think it's best to give the pvp server a transfer to the main server and shut it down. The community would only benefit from this.

Slashignore

Post by Slashignore » Sat May 11, 2024 9:33 pm

Tirias wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 9:21 pm
Slashignore wrote:
Tirias wrote:

Yes its really that bad.

God bless the chinese, i met many nice of them who spoke english, let me make it clear as some people willfully missunderstand over the internet, the chinese people are hard working and great people now end of that bit.

Hmm, i disagree, we have around 5k peak players on the main server, and that seems to be accurate now that the chinese players (most of them) left for their own turtle wow servers. So no i disagree, the numbers of players is accurate.

Most interesting, dont missinterpretet this bit now, but your ego of not being the "best geared" shadow priest will be gone if you join the main server, altho i thank you for the real reason as the other one was confusing and not logical, would you not be geared as everyone else eventually? it does not make any sense what you just said that your reason is.

No i disagree that people came from the main server and didn't want to level up, the majority of players have played for 20 years, leveling is not hard for us, i did my first character when i started on turtle /played 3 days to 60. So it's impossible for that to be the reason.

But yes i agree with you, as i said earlier it didn't matter what type of server the new one was gona be, people want to play on their main server. That's why i think it's best to give the pvp server a transfer to the main server and shut it down. The community would only benefit from this.
im think im done discussing with you.. you say you want to understand but it does not really seem like it, more like talking down to me. Its like you dont WANT to understand even that you claim to want.

You say my ego as the best geared priest should keep me from not going the pve server because i would not be the best is just the most stupid comment i have seen in a very long time. Do you even read what i reply to you ?

yes im "proud" of my gear and yes its an achievement to be the best geared shadow priest but if you knew me you would know i have also worked my ass off to get my loot - every single piece of it.
But even if i was not the best geared it would still be fine. .
Even if i was 100% blue/green geared raider i would stop in an instant if i was forced to play on the pve server.
read this line 3 more times "Even if i was 100% blue/green geared raider i would stop in an instant if i was forced to play on the pve server with everything released. "
I am not interested in a pve server.
i am not interested in a server with everything released
And i speak for many on telabim when i say thats the reason why they are not on the pve server!
theres no more to dig. theres no more explainations.. its just that simple.

Tirias

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 9:39 pm

Slashignore wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 9:33 pm
Tirias wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 9:21 pm
Slashignore wrote:

Yes its really that bad.

im think im done discussing with you.. you say you want to understand but it does not really seem like it, more like talking down to me. Its like you dont WANT to understand even that you claim to want.

You say my ego as the best geared priest should keep me from not going the pve server because i would not be the best is just the most stupid comment i have seen in a very long time. Do you even read what i reply to you ?

yes im "proud" of my gear and yes its an achievement to be the best geared shadow priest but if you knew me you would know i have also worked my ass off to get my loot - every single piece of it.
But even if i was not the best geared it would still be fine. .
Even if i was 100% blue/green geared raider i would stop in an instant if i was forced to play on the pve server.
read this line 3 more times "Even if i was 100% blue/green geared raider i would stop in an instant if i was forced to play on the pve server with everything released. "
I am not interested in a pve server.
i am not interested in a server with everything released
And i speak for many on telabim when i say thats the reason why they are not on the pve server!
theres no more to dig. theres no more explainations.. its just that simple.
I don't know why you are so defensive, i said i appreciate your came to the honest part, but you contradict yourself when you say that and you add in "but if you knew me you would know i have also worked my ass off to get my loot - every single piece of it. "

This is definitely an ego thing, but your choice to resort to being hostile.

The fact that the turtle wow community don't want the pvp server only seem to be the right decision to shut it down and bring the few players there to the main server that would only benefit the community positively.

Slashignore

Post by Slashignore » Sat May 11, 2024 9:43 pm

like talking to a door.

Tirias

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 9:47 pm

Slashignore wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 9:43 pm
like talking to a door.
You resorted to insults, not me.

Geojak
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Geojak » Sat May 11, 2024 10:09 pm

At op, you got it wrong. The choice is not, close telabim and move players to main serve, because 90% of telabim players owuld just quit.the real question is, if the cost of running the server out weights the merit of having a pvp twow server around for 300 people.

Imo, best to close it now and have another go of fresh wave sometime later if they ever cry for another go after sod,afterall they won't want to play on a fully progressed server if they ever return on mass, #fresh when

Tirias

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 10:13 pm

Geojak wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 10:09 pm
At op, you got it wrong. The choice is not, close telabim and move players to main serve, because 90% of telabim players owuld just quit.the real question is, if the cost of running the server out weights the merit of having a pvp twow server around for 300 people.

Imo, best to close it now and have another go of fresh wave sometime later if they ever cry for another go after sod,afterall they won't want to play on a fully progressed server if they ever return on mass, #fresh when
Agreed, but i have not seen any information about the cost and resources needed for the pvp server, so i hope a turtle staff member can clarify them.

Untill then my assumption will be the cost & effort is not worth it for 150-250 players and should be directed to the server that we all play on, and the best thing to do for the community as a whole is give them a transfer and shut down the server, its clearly not what we want.

Noorie

Post by Noorie » Sat May 11, 2024 10:37 pm

I played from the start of the server, but at this moment it feels like a joke. They should have implemented changes from the beginning. Now they announced changes, who knows when lol. And the changes are for both the servers, great way to ruin the economy. It’s all the turtle wow style , big promises, looong waits. Old changes like PvP system still sucks. Epoch waiting room
Last edited by Noorie on Sat May 11, 2024 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tirias

Post by Tirias » Sat May 11, 2024 10:41 pm

Noorie wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 10:37 pm
I played from the start of the server, but at this moment it feels like a joke. They should have implemented changes from the beginning. Now they announced changes, who knows when lol. And the changes are for both the servers, great way to ruin the economy. It’s all the turtle wow, big promises, looont waits. Old changes like PvP system still sucks. Epoch waiting room
More vanilla+ servers only benefit us players, competition is good.

I myself will stay on turtle.

Noorie

Post by Noorie » Sat May 11, 2024 10:48 pm

They wasted the opportunity to make this a great PvP server. It sucks to have leave the server, but it all feels like a money grab with promises that we never got or wait for ages, while they implement changes to the pve server that ruin the PvP server. They knew that from the start, like pala and Druid changes but it was all about the money. And now it’s to late and people left. It sucks but it is what it is and they got their money