Rogues need Something! Apart from fixing

Griffith961

Rogues need Something! Apart from fixing

Post by Griffith961 » Wed May 08, 2024 10:54 pm

Recently seeing so many rogue complaining about being seen from miles with Subtlety builds with Master of Deception 5/5 and different stealth improving items and yet they get seen even before they enter sap range, sometime charged by lower level elite mobs whom they could pass by an inch before

Other than that i think rogue are screaming for another spell, something from the future. It doesn't have to be Cloak of Shadows or even Shadowstep even though Shadowstep is amazing for pvp. In my mind it's Shiv. It both helped me get that guarantee poison tick in pvp and help me not lose Deadly stacks in pve which would make Deadly poison great.

Some People suggest Tricks or Trade, i mean that could be it, why not.. helping prot pallas build aggro +attack power while getting some energy plus they will be able to trade it.

I've seen too many nerfs in the near past, no longer an i creep up to enemies like before, nor do i feel like i'm keeping up to par with the regular build rogues as a stabbard myself lol.

Gantulga

Re: Rogues need Something! Apart from fixing

Post by Gantulga » Wed May 08, 2024 10:58 pm

Debuff removal and some kind of armor penetration burst would be very welcome for PvP.

For PvE, allowing the use of poisons with WF totem and halving the cooldown of BF while making it baseline (can nerf the haste to compensate) could be just enough to give rogues their deserved zug spot.