Items deleted in mail

Bawanaruto

Items deleted in mail

Post by Bawanaruto » Tue May 07, 2024 10:32 pm

please remove thread! TY
Last edited by Bawanaruto on Wed May 08, 2024 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trismegistos

Re: Items deleted in mail

Post by Trismegistos » Tue May 07, 2024 11:32 pm

When receiving mail from someone, the "Delete" button is replaced by the "Return" button. Only if you send items to someone and they return it (either by waiting 30 days for automatic return or by pressing the "Return" button) will you be able to see and press a "Delete" button.

Make sure the other player does not have the items after all.

Pepesmite

Re: Items deleted in mail

Post by Pepesmite » Wed May 08, 2024 6:29 am

Bawanaruto wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 10:32 pm
Hello, i am disabled IRL and sometimes i miss click things.
When you try to delete items from your possession it gives you a prompt "Do you really wish to delete said item?" . but for some reason deleting mail with items its instant delete for the items? the delete button is EXTREMELY close to the reply button. i had a guildy send me arcanite bars in the mail, i wanted to reply to thank him, and because i clicked 1 millimeter away, everything is deleted. i tried to open a ticket and GM;s seem to hate me and unwilling to help.

this loss is too great. its not like it was sent back to the other players, its just gone! everyone looses! please make exceptions for huge losses in the mail. or separate the "reply button" from the delete button.

very sad :(
Hello!

First and foremost, thank you for providing your inquiry.

While we appreciate your inquiry, please note that our forum is primarily for player communication, not for resolving in-game issues.

I have reviewed your ticket and the response from our GM, and I did not see any violations or refusals to assist you.

It is unfortunate that our GMs are unable to intervene in situations where players delete items or emails on their own.

Please exercise caution when taking such actions, as items cannot be recovered once deleted.

Additionally, you can share your ideas in the appropriate forum section for suggestions, where our developers may consider implementing them in the game.

Thank you for your understanding.