Post by Watchers3d » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:20 am

Fizzler wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:25 pm
Excellent
Pangea wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:24 am
Thank you for your hard work :)
Thank you smiling_turtle_head
My only character is hardcore high elf mage Watcherself on Turtle WoW. I play occasionally.

Tomberry

Re: [Release] A little extra for Female High Elves, Humans, Night Elves

Post by Tomberry » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:09 pm

Funny thing, but a bit too much for my taste.

There is no grace and elegance left in these silicone bombs^^

A 50% version would be perfect.

Verdict

Post by Verdict » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:19 pm

Tomberry wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:09 pm
Funny thing, but a bit too much for my taste.

There is no grace and elegance left in these silicone bombs^^

A 50% version would be perfect.
Yup, I am 100% for this! While it was hilarious at start it is quite out of symmetry, a 50% one might be best for me!

But that aside, Watcher has bestowed to us magnificent content!

Jeremycr
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Jeremycr » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:09 am

Thank you very much!

Skilllikewall

Post by Skilllikewall » Tue May 07, 2024 7:49 am

Thanks alot!
I asked it,but sorry for asking again, any chance for blender file or for 3.3.5?
I want to learn basics of wow modeling :D

Kondzior
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Kondzior » Tue May 07, 2024 6:41 pm

Watchers3d wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:05 pm
Springboards wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:48 am
Out of all the horde races why choose undead???
Well. Lets live another day and see what it brings. As of today, I'm on my humans and didn't started any horde race yet (but soon).
Kondzior wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:12 pm
Would love that on 335 wotlk :O
WotLK, being a platform and a center for wow modding as such, already has a lot of talented people and mods around it. I think you can easily find mods such as this one with a similar fashion.
Ruwall wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:57 am
Oh my, very well! :D and thank's for you job and effort on this! beceaus well, to bring mods like this is requiere a bit of job and work, and we are glad people like you do it by reasons of "have fun on the game!" and lest hope all go well with the HD project and of course, all go smooth on you work, modeling is hard i try it my self and went "damn, this is more hard than i think"
Thank you, sir.
Dracarusggotham wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:50 pm
They are only textures that are missing, in the game they look "Broken" because what it really tries to do is apply the original textures, since the ones used by the HD mod have a different distribution, but, in essence, the only thing you have to do is to take one of the existing "HD" textures, modify it to have the appropriate color, and apply it back to the .MPQ for it to read.
I don't think it's necessary to modify the DBCs, it's just a matter of applying the correct textures.

Only, regarding the Goblins, if that were an understatement, I don't have much idea how to modify the 3D models.
Yes. But I don't think you need to modify any existing textures, or at least, not in all cases. You need to retroport from retail. I still have to take a look at these new patch default textures, but I suspect they just made it in a similar fashion to textures, that already exist in hd WoW. I think goblins are easily solvable like that. Look into retail files, maybe they already have more goblin face textures and if so, just retroport it.
Yes, you don't have to modify Patch-Z dbc files. It is done correctly already. But you need to know, what textures are missing exactly.

Hey Watchers3d, thanks for reply :D So I must tell You i looked over many forum's like darkn#### and else and there was mods having so high level of detail's but that was year's ago. At this point i cant find any work that are near Your project. If You can share/change models for wotlk it would be awsome. Much love and have fun <3

Watchers3d

Post by Watchers3d » Tue May 07, 2024 8:21 pm

Skilllikewall wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 7:49 am
Thanks alot!
I asked it,but sorry for asking again, any chance for blender file or for 3.3.5?
Kondzior wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 6:41 pm
Hey Watchers3d, thanks for reply :D So I must tell You i looked over many forum's like darkn#### and else and there was mods having so high level of detail's but that was year's ago. At this point i cant find any work that are near Your project. If You can share/change models for wotlk it would be awsome. Much love and have fun <3
Greetings, guys. Well. Where should I start.

Yes, as I've said before, I have an intention to publish WotLK style m2s in this topic in the future. Maybe a week from now or so. Within this month I think. So you can just import it via WoW Blender Studio and fiddle with it how you see fit.

But also you have to understand why A Little Extra is possible on vanilla client. In WoW releases, from Vanilla to WotLK (I guess, maybe it till older expansions too) we have a polygon limit of I think 21845 triangles. Or something close to this number. ~22k. But in vanilla version there's just less geometry compared to WotLK models. Less hairstyles, to be exact. So, that's partially a reason why I can fit as many triangles as I did.
As you probably know, Turtles intention with the next 17.2 update, whenever it will be released, to add WotLK hairstyles and some extra ones on top of vanilla(wotlk) models. They can do it, because in default, non-HD Models there's plenty of room for new geometry. And you can guess: in A Little Extra models, and even in regular HD Models, there's almost no room to fit those additional hairstyles. That's why A Little Extra gets away with it right now. It contains only vanilla hairstyles. There's no unused in vanilla hairstyles within my models at all. Of course, you can fiddle. You can decimate, un-subdivide, look for a solution. Which brings me to the next topic.

I'm contemplating whether or not I even want to look for such solutions, whether or not I even want to update A Little Extra by myself, when 17.2 comes out. But you guys can. So you can make your versions of this mod, or implement it somewhere else. Don't forget to credit me, of course smiling_turtle_head.

I'll also want to write something up about my m2s. How to bring modified version to Vanilla. Why *these* things are like *this*, why *that stuff* is like *so* and so forth. Also you would probably need default HD Models retroported for your fiddling, so I have to make those, if you ever pursue an intention to bring some hairstyles back. Or maybe compare between them, jam it in WotLK or whatever.

So, if you want it, stay tuned. I'll do it eventually.
My only character is hardcore high elf mage Watcherself on Turtle WoW. I play occasionally.

Kondzior
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Kondzior » Wed May 08, 2024 5:42 pm

Watchers3d wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 8:21 pm
Skilllikewall wrote:
Thanks alot!
Kondzior wrote:

Yes, as I've said before, I have an intention to publish WotLK style m2s in this topic in the future. Maybe a week from now or so. Within this month I think. So you can just import it via WoW Blender Studio and fiddle with it how you see fit.

But also you have to understand why A Little Extra is possible on vanilla client. In WoW releases, from Vanilla to WotLK (I guess, maybe it till older expansions too) we have a polygon limit of I think 21845 triangles. Or something close to this number. ~22k. But in vanilla version there's just less geometry compared to WotLK models. Less hairstyles, to be exact. So, that's partially a reason why I can fit as many triangles as I did.
As you probably know, Turtles intention with the next 17.2 update, whenever it will be released, to add WotLK hairstyles and some extra ones on top of vanilla(wotlk) models. They can do it, because in default, non-HD Models there's plenty of room for new geometry. And you can guess: in A Little Extra models, and even in regular HD Models, there's almost no room to fit those additional hairstyles. That's why A Little Extra gets away with it right now. It contains only vanilla hairstyles. There's no unused in vanilla hairstyles within my models at all. Of course, you can fiddle. You can decimate, un-subdivide, look for a solution. Which brings me to the next topic.

I'm contemplating whether or not I even want to look for such solutions, whether or not I even want to update A Little Extra by myself, when 17.2 comes out. But you guys can. So you can make your versions of this mod, or implement it somewhere else. Don't forget to credit me, of course smiling_turtle_head.

I'll also want to write something up about my m2s. How to bring modified version to Vanilla. Why *these* things are like *this*, why *that stuff* is like *so* and so forth. Also you would probably need default HD Models retroported for your fiddling, so I have to make those, if you ever pursue an intention to bring some hairstyles back. Or maybe compare between them, jam it in WotLK or whatever.

Every bit of Your work will help. happy_turtle_head Many ppl play on some big priv wotlk server and I dont wanna make any advertisement but there are HD client with full if I remember good Legion models, So maybe Your meshes would work there turtle_in_love_head

Vokar282

Post by Vokar282 » Thu May 09, 2024 2:09 am

Is it possible to use the bloodelf model for a MoP server? When I try to use the blood elf model in a newly created mpq, I get error #132.
It seems like there's so little info that isn't 404'd these days. My workflow of just playing around was to extract the bloodelf stuff from the HD pack, then overwrite that with the bloodelf content here, then repack it in a new mpq for MoP version. Sadly, it just throws the error and CTD. I assume there's something that I'm missing, but I have no clue what :(

I'm just curious and wouldn't redistribute or anything like that without explicit permission - aka research/learning purposes only. If anyone can lend some insight, I'd very much appreciate it! Thanks.

Watchers3d

Post by Watchers3d » Fri May 10, 2024 1:37 am

Vokar282 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 2:09 am
Is it possible to use the bloodelf model for a MoP server? When I try to use the blood elf model in a newly created mpq, I get error #132.
It seems like there's so little info that isn't 404'd these days. My workflow of just playing around was to extract the bloodelf stuff from the HD pack, then overwrite that with the bloodelf content here, then repack it in a new mpq for MoP version. Sadly, it just throws the error and CTD. I assume there's something that I'm missing, but I have no clue what :(

I'm just curious and wouldn't redistribute or anything like that without explicit permission - aka research/learning purposes only. If anyone can lend some insight, I'd very much appreciate it! Thanks.
Fortunately or not you cannot just take vanilla m2 and use it MoP client. The file format has been updated throughout expansions releases, just like the rest of the game.

Watchers3d

Post by Watchers3d » Tue May 14, 2024 9:54 am

Updated. Fixed annoying bug for Night Elf female model, that caused the mug in character's right hand while running suddenly fly off to the left hand.

Zoestra

Post by Zoestra » Tue May 14, 2024 10:31 am

Watchers3d wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 9:54 am
Updated. Fixed annoying bug for Night Elf female model, that caused the mug in character's right hand while running suddenly fly off to the left hand.

Glad to be the tester for this hehe! thanks <3

Skilllikewall

Post by Skilllikewall » Tue May 14, 2024 2:28 pm

Watchers3d wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 8:21 pm
Skilllikewall wrote:
Thanks alot!
Kondzior wrote:

Yea i learn some basics like transfer vertex data,i made a small wotlk patch that changes guildbank m2 into NSFW model
Since it doesnt animated it working well.Not sure that i can post screen of it here,i dont want to break rules)