Re: Ban system

Post by Bigsmerf » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:38 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:27 pm
Bigsmerf wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:38 pm
Swzn wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:10 pm
I am NOT that racist guy, you should read it again.
So what, the GMs are lying?
OP Slyze and Swzn are a different person!
Ah, apologies. I HAS DONE A THE STUPID
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Slyze

Post by Slyze » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:35 am

Akalix wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:12 am
Greetings.

All of this information has been communicated to you via the Appeals portal, however, I will provide it here for you as well.

Here is a brief snippet of your logs:
[World] [(REDACTED)]: There is a way to block chinese from the lft ?
[World] [(REDACTED)]: They dont understand jackshit even simple english xd
[World] [(REDACTED)]: I'm gonna kill every chinese on the server
[World] [(REDACTED)]: I'm not even sure if they are human
Calling any part of our playerbase subhuman will result in a punishment. Your ban duration will not be changed from the original 7 days. Future violations of our rules will be met with harsher punishments.
Ok i'm gonna respond to even tho i dont get the point of sharing that just to call me in public without any context :

"There is a way to block chinese from the lft ?" - Good reason to ask that because chinese players doesn't speak english and need on everything in dungeon.
"They dont understand jackshit even simple english xd" Try to speak english with them.
"I'm gonna kill every chinese on the server" : Yeah in game i target chinese players but not IRL learn the difference between a video game and IRL.
"I'm not even sure if they are human" Good question indeed when half of them aren't responding not emoting and ignore you even when you /w them.

AND BTW this topic was about a suggestion for your ban system, why do you change the subject ? (+ i dont care and i assume every word i prononce)

Good try calling me racist when the Newcomer guild is full of racism slurs and stuff when its NA time.
Funny because none of them got banned same name everyday.

Geojak
Has liked: 8 times

Post by Geojak » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:25 pm

Op is right. If yiu get punished, you should atleast know why and for what.but after I saw Akalix post with what op said to get banned, I have no sympathy left for op. Racist

Slyze

Post by Slyze » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:12 am

Geojak wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:25 pm
Op is right. If yiu get punished, you should atleast know why and for what.but after I saw Akalix post with what op said to get banned, I have no sympathy left for op. Racist
Using a word without knowing so for you china is a race ?

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:19 am

Slyze wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:12 am
Geojak wrote:
there are many forms of racism
racism is not only towards races, but also ethnic groups, minorities etc etc
Keep entertaining us
Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Ninetyone

Post by Ninetyone » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:07 pm

i had to ask for my ban reason to and im not satisfyd

Slyze

Post by Slyze » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:22 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:19 am
Slyze wrote:
Geojak wrote:
Keep entertaining us
Yeah sure, i'm gonna educate you a little bit : Thats call discrimination not racism.

You should stfu more often

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:39 pm

Slyze wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:22 pm
Darktifa wrote:
Slyze wrote:

Keep entertaining us
Yeah sure, i'm gonna educate you a little bit : Thats call discrimination not racism.

keep entertaining and educating us!

noun: racism
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
Czasku wrote:
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:07 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:39 pm
Slyze wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:22 pm
Darktifa wrote:

Keep entertaining us

keep entertaining and educating us!

noun: racism
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
I feel so educated right now. Thank you Slyze.

Turtlefart

Post by Turtlefart » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:52 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:17 pm
A private server is not a democracy, you got what you deserved!
Now either stfup and create a new acc or leave, you won't be missed!
Holy christ, you are useless and toxic.

Nobody actually bothered to put themselves in the OPs boots, what if you were banned? Yes OP might have broken a rule, but he may have not. Being transparent more about something is not a flaw, it would be nice to know why someone gets punished, even if it isn't a right.

Just because it's a private sever doesn't mean it has to be a hell-hole autocracy, christ people what is wrong with you?

This could have been very well been you, you could have been banned for doing /sniff on a tauren or for no reason, and then to top it all of you aren't even given a reason, I could own a pserver, make you play for 100 hours and ban you and say "you violated the server rules!!! hehe xd", and then if you complain I just say, "this is my dictatorship, hehe i'm a loser!!!!".
"i eat diapers" -Obesethrall

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:04 pm

Turtlefart wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:52 pm
Darktifa wrote:

Nobody actually bothered to put themselves in the OPs boots, what if you were banned? Yes OP might have broken a rule, but he may have not. Being transparent more about something is not a flaw, it would be nice to know why someone gets punished, even if it isn't a right.

Just because it's a private sever doesn't mean it has to be a hell-hole autocracy, christ people what is wrong with you?

This could have been very well been you, you could have been banned for doing /sniff on a tauren or for no reason, and then to top it all of you aren't even given a reason, I could own a pserver, make you play for 100 hours and ban you and say "you violated the server rules!!! hehe xd", and then if you complain I just say, "this is my dictatorship, hehe i'm a loser!!!!".
Op has been banned for racism
he knows it, we know it, everybody knows it
you don't

ok im useless and toxic
What about you?
It's your 1st post in this forum and the 1st thing you did, is start calling names, without even knowing the full "story"
thank god you are not TOXIC!
Czasku wrote:

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:20 pm

Bumping this topic for the funny

Sinrek
Has liked: 5 times

Post by Sinrek » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:38 pm

Bumping this topic to be locked for good.
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Turtlefart

Post by Turtlefart » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:50 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:04 pm
Turtlefart wrote:
Darktifa wrote:

you don't

ok im useless and toxic
What about you?
It's your 1st post in this forum and the 1st thing you did, is start calling names, without even knowing the full "story"
Two posts as a matter of a fact, but the thread was removed. But it's funny, because you are still useless and toxic, I've gone through your post history and it's just pure garbage behavior. First thing you said to this guy without even knowing was "HEHEHEH UR BANNED SHUT THE FUCK UP WE DON'T NEED U!!!", this says a lot about you, and so does your posting history.

Turtlefart

Post by Turtlefart » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:53 pm

Geojak wrote:
truth

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:40 pm

Turtlefart wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:50 pm
Darktifa wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:04 pm
Turtlefart wrote:

you don't

ok im useless and toxic
What about you?
Two posts as a matter of a fact, but the thread was removed. But it's funny, because you are still useless and toxic, I've gone through your post history and it's just pure garbage behavior. First thing you said to this guy without even knowing was "HEHEHEH UR BANNED SHUT THE FUCK UP WE DON'T NEED U!!!", this says a lot about you, and so does your posting history.

another non toxic reply from someone with 3 posts in this forum, all in the same thread!
imagine how no lifer you have to be, to read through my posting history, lol
Is that you Slyze?
Did you come here to +1 yourself, after all the embarrassment?
plz keep on entertaining us, i'm bringing popcorn...
Czasku wrote:

Devil3

Post by Devil3 » Mon May 06, 2024 11:33 am

Greetings. You were punished for violating our Terms of Service regarding Chat Behavior. Please review our Terms of Service here: https://turtle-wow.org/#/rules

this is the message I get from GMs for the ban reason.
is this a forever ban?
please someone guide me if possible.
Last edited by Devil3 on Mon May 06, 2024 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pepesmite

Post by Pepesmite » Mon May 06, 2024 11:39 am

Devil3 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:33 am
Greetings. You were punished for violating our Terms of Service regarding Chat Behavior. Please review our Terms of Service here: https://turtle-wow.org/#/rules

this is the message I get from GMs for the ban reason.
isthis a forever ban?
please someone guide me if possible
Greetings!

Please follow the link, read the server rules.

So you can familiarize yourself with the rules and understand why you were banned.

Once you have read the rules you can continue your dialog with the support team in the appeals section.

Devil3

Post by Devil3 » Mon May 06, 2024 11:56 am

Thank you GMs. I got unbanned. here's my advice to other players. If someone swears in whispers, just use ignor bottom. they just want to make you use dirth words so they can report you. specialy warmode guys.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Mon May 06, 2024 11:59 am

Hey, I remember this place... Good times.

Devil3

Post by Devil3 » Mon May 06, 2024 1:28 pm

Hi . within the website it says my account is active but when I try to login it says account is no longer availabe. please someone tell me what should I do