The Nightsong Sentinels

Valari

The Nightsong Sentinels

Post by Valari » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:26 pm

The Nightsong Sentinels are a legion comprised of a garrison of Ashenvale sentinels as well as their allies. Tasked with keeping the innocents of Kalimdor safe from harm within the Kaldorei regions by General Shandris Feathermoon, they will stop at nothing to ensure the sanctuary that is their forested homes remains unmarred!

Contact: Commander Astaa Moonweaver or Commander Miriala Silverbow for an invite.

OOC: Only Kaldorei IC can be accepted into the guild, but with sufficient backing all alliance races may join as “diplomats.”

Q & A:
  • 1. Are You the same Nightsong Sentinel Guild from last year?
🌙 Yes! Our guild went on a small hiatus during the transfer of leadership from Commander Kul'thras to Commander Denalore, to now Co-Commanders Astaa and Miriala.
  • 2. How many players do you have?
🌙 We currently have over 100+ players in our discord, as well as over 125+ members of our guild! We are active in community events, private Sentinel focused RP, and do PVE content for Dungeons and Raids. Got to keep up our gear to continuously push back the Horde after all!
  • 3. How Do I join?
🌙 Click the guild discord link, and select the needs invite role! We ping it when we log in to alert you for invites.

⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅

Guild Website
🌙 https://nightsongsentinels.carrd.co/

Guild Discord
🌙 https://discord.gg/gdV69t7K2s

Join the Nightsong Sentinels today! For Elune, we enter the fray!

Nightsong Sentinels Recruitment

Nightsong Sentinels Discord Server

Art By: Uranovlog

Iman

Re: The Nightsong Sentinels

Post by Iman » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:14 pm

Awesome idea to have a Kaldorei RP guild. I had been looking for exactly that and when I joined, I have had a great time with the Nightsong Sentinels so far!

Valari

Re: The Nightsong Sentinels

Post by Valari » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:46 pm

Iman wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:14 pm
Awesome idea to have a Kaldorei RP guild. I had been looking for exactly that and when I joined, I have had a great time with the Nightsong Sentinels so far!
We're so happy to have you too! ✨💖✨
Join the Nightsong Sentinels today! For Elune, we enter the fray!

Nightsong Sentinels Recruitment

Nightsong Sentinels Discord Server

Art By: Uranovlog