Upcoming racial changes (maybe)

Bogrimlector

Upcoming racial changes (maybe)

Post by Bogrimlector » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:51 pm

Hello Yall!

My name is Luricel and im playing on TurtleWoW since over a year now. At the beginning i thought that TurtleWoW is just another WoW Private Server and i believe that most who will start there journey here feel the same. But overtime i came across a lot of custom content never seen in WoW before and i have to say that this kind of stuff makes TurtleWoW a special place. A Boxing champion on an island far to the south or a freezing forgotten place far up Darkshire! Those are the experiences i love the most about this Project... the unknown..... the new!
This is why i believe TurtleWoW is called Mysteries of Azeroth! and hell yeah!.. i love the mystery!

I started playing WoW in early 2005 and ever since i have seen a lot of changes over the years. Changes some might argue destroyed the game and others might say it made the game better in a lot of ways. At the end i believe that this is simply a matter of taste. Some like the older way of playing wow slow and steady and others see there fun in high octane Mythic 20plus runs! I for my side enjoy both!

I believe that the strongest part of WoW has and will always be the fantasy behind it. The feeling of adventure you experience while traveling the open world! And Azeroth is a place full of different races, different clans and culture´s to explore!

A few weeks ago i have seen an episode of the best news show this realm has to offer. Presented by non other then the best News Anchor Ork Vrograg Fishslayer. And he was speaking about that there could be some changes to Race specific abilities. I know that this is a subject we have no information of yet but somehow im worried that Race specific abilities will be somehow removed or changed in the future. I´m well aware that at the endgame some of the racials are very powerfull and somehow something should be done to remove powerspikes. Cause this leads to people choosing there favorite class combined with a meta Race and therefore some fantasys can not be fullfilled!

My suggestion or lets say my wish... would be that later on during the level process somewhat inbetween 55-60 we would gain access to complex Questlines in order to unlock that sweet Axe-Specialiastion +5 or that +1% Increase in dodging. Then i believe the mystery of the races will still be relevant during the level phase but later on everyone could gain access to those upgrades. And even lorewise we could introduce some of the older folks! Like the Blademasters from the Burning Legion! they could teach us how to swing that thing! Or maybe Rexxar could truly show us how he managed to kill a Hellboar with just one swing.

Thanks for reading through my comment on that subject. Please forgive my grammar im not a native english speaker.. have mercy :D
Thanks and have a great day :D
See ya in Azeroth!