WorldBoss ID

Suggney

Re: WorldBoss ID

Post by Suggney » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:16 pm

Tendies wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:03 pm
And please do tell me the names of these so called top PvP'ers they have and I'll tell you how they suck.
Petrichor, Lilkaren, Oomchan, Sarenrae, Shockwarden, Melbaxd, Kyneswide, Watame, and more. It's stupid to not acknowledge that the people killing world bosses right now DO have a well armed group of PVPers. They've won many PVP fights.

Tendies

Post by Tendies » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:23 pm

Suggney wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:16 pm
Tendies wrote:
And please do tell me the names of these so called top PvP'ers they have and I'll tell you how they suck.
Petrichor, Lilkaren, Oomchan, Sarenrae, Shockwarden, Melbaxd, Kyneswide, Watame, and more. It's stupid to not acknowledge that the people killing world bosses right now DO have a well armed group of PVPers. They've won many PVP fights.
Literally nobodies.

Bayanni

Post by Bayanni » Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:25 pm

Tendies wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:23 pm
Suggney wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:16 pm
Tendies wrote:
Literally nobodies.
A literal who calling people nobodies. Lol.

Sunflowerdeath1

Post by Sunflowerdeath1 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:55 pm

One thing that annoys me even more as shaman tank player is that only mail pieces of gear for tanking - https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=83488 https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=51786 and https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=83488 are from world bosses, and there are literally none of such items can be obtained from raids.

Tendies

Post by Tendies » Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:03 am

Bayanni wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:25 pm
This is not my in-game name.
The only person on that list who has a slight degree of skill is Watame. Lilkaren you can cross out as an average lock at best carried by gear. The rest are literally nobodies. Tell them to join some WSG/AB and lets reevaluate.

Bayanni

Post by Bayanni » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:29 am

Bayanni wrote:
Tendies wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:03 am
blah blah blah
Bayanni wrote:

Xerilin

Post by Xerilin » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:56 am

Sunflowerdeath1 wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:55 pm
One thing that annoys me even more as shaman tank player is that only mail pieces of gear for tanking - https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=83488 https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=51786 and https://database.turtle-wow.org/?item=83488 are from world bosses, and there are literally none of such items can be obtained from raids.
Maybe they fix this somewhat in the new raids. They will have completely new loot, after all. Maybe some shaman tank loot among it? I wish you luck!
Komm zur Geheimen Zuflucht (RP-Gilde)! Wir haben Zimtschnecken!

Alienne Xerilin Rubinai Irrwisch Mekhalani Flinks Kinrela Cavy

Tendies

Post by Tendies » Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:07 am

Bayanni wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:29 am
Bayanni wrote:
Tendies wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:03 am
blah blah blah
Bayanni wrote:
So where is your list of top PvP'ers Baya? I am eager to hear

Bayanni

Post by Bayanni » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:08 pm

Tendies wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:07 am
Here's a better idea. You form a group of who you think is good at pvp and go fight the mafia yourself, see how well you do. Better, you'll see who they have and know people aren't just blowing hot air like you when we say pvping the coalition isn't nearly the winning strategy so many of you seem to think it is. You're all talk though, so you won't and can't.

Tendies

Post by Tendies » Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:10 pm

Bayanni wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:08 pm
Tendies wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:07 am
Here's a better idea. You form a group of who you think is good at pvp and go fight the mafia yourself, see how well you do. Better, you'll see who they have and know people aren't just blowing hot air like you when we say pvping the coalition isn't nearly the winning strategy so many of you seem to think it is. You're all talk though, so you won't and can't.
Lmao, will you make the coalition promise they'll pvp flag themselves?

Uatu

Post by Uatu » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:12 am

You can join the coalition (:

Uatu

Post by Uatu » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:14 am

Time zones is not an issue if more people is apart of dragonwatch. (The name of the world boss coalition, not world boss mafia) yes some are not allowed, mostly those trash talking us on the forums, GitHub, griefing us or old competition. But if you are none of the above, your guild can join

Tendies

Post by Tendies » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:09 pm

Uatu wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:12 am

Time zones is not an issue if more people is apart of dragonwatch. (The name of the world boss coalition, not world boss mafia) yes some are not allowed, mostly those trash talking us on the forums, GitHub, griefing us or old competition. But if you are none of the above, your guild can join
Lmao the coalition is made up from corrupt officers from corrupt guilds. Nothing new on Turtle.

Also the name is an extremely cringe attempt at whitewashing.

Bayanni

Post by Bayanni » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:56 am

Tendies wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:09 pm
Also the name is extremely cringe
Tendies wrote:
My name is Tendies and I don't understand irony.

Rertjyuhkr

Post by Rertjyuhkr » Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:02 pm

Introduce participation awards (not Badge of Justice style, rather quest items) that can be exchanged for desired loot.
If people got autism induced catharsis that forces them to track WB respawns just let them do it.
Also in case of denied access to raid group, risk of sob story for a GM and deserved punishment should make them more acceptive.

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:19 pm

Tendies wrote:
Uatu wrote:

Lmao the coalition is made up from corrupt officers from corrupt guilds. Nothing new on Turtle.

Not an officer in the coalition, but an officer in a large, upstanding guild. I've never once seen or felt there was any corruption. All loot goes to the highest roller. There are a handful of pieces locked behind an EP wall which is very low. I know, because I lost a roll on my BIS piece and a newer, lesser geared druid won it. It happens. If anyone would've passed it to me, I would have been angry. These things just don't happen.

In my personal experience, it seems a lot of the hate is "they hate us cause they ain't us". People want to have their cake and eat it too. Any group is capable of getting as organized as we are. The main complaining seems to be done by the people that want to grief/wpvp during encounter/steal tags/etc AND get the boss kill. Unfortunately, the coalition is made up of a ton of guilds and has hundreds of members who just want to kill the wbosses and be done with it. Because we're all singularly focused and deal with griefers in an expeditious and organized matter, we come out on top 99% of the time. We don't get every boss every time, so there's no monopoly on wbosses. If people want the loot the group is getting, then join the group. Don't grief then complain about some "mafia" controlling the loot. If you're not coordinated and focused on the singular goal of killing a boss/clearing a raid in PVE, you'll fail every time. If you're not coordinated and focused on winning in BG's you'll fail every time. The same goes for wboss killing.

Tendies

Post by Tendies » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:33 pm

Drubarrymooer wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:19 pm
Tendies wrote:
Uatu wrote:

Not an officer in the coalition, but an officer in a large, upstanding guild. I've never once seen or felt there was any corruption. All loot goes to the highest roller. There are a handful of pieces locked behind an EP wall which is very low. I know, because I lost a roll on my BIS piece and a newer, lesser geared druid won it. It happens. If anyone would've passed it to me, I would have been angry. These things just don't happen.

In my personal experience, it seems a lot of the hate is "they hate us cause they ain't us". People want to have their cake and eat it too. Any group is capable of getting as organized as we are. The main complaining seems to be done by the people that want to grief/wpvp during encounter/steal tags/etc AND get the boss kill. Unfortunately, the coalition is made up of a ton of guilds and has hundreds of members who just want to kill the wbosses and be done with it. Because we're all singularly focused and deal with griefers in an expeditious and organized matter, we come out on top 99% of the time. We don't get every boss every time, so there's no monopoly on wbosses. If people want the loot the group is getting, then join the group. Don't grief then complain about some "mafia" controlling the loot. If you're not coordinated and focused on the singular goal of killing a boss/clearing a raid in PVE, you'll fail every time. If you're not coordinated and focused on winning in BG's you'll fail every time. The same goes for wboss killing.
Lmao these people never pug bgs or even premade. They'd never pvp because they suck at it.

Werefox

Post by Werefox » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:37 pm

Tendies wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:33 pm
they suck
That basically sums all of your contribution here. Don't take it the wrong way, but are you even legally old enough to play this game?

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:41 pm

Werefox wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:37 pm
Tendies wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:33 pm
they suck
That basically sums all of your contribution here. Don't take it the wrong way, but are you even legally old enough to play this game?
I don't even understand the reason for their post. Its not even related to the post. And I'm not great at pvp, but 1 on 1, I can hold my own. I don't join BG's cause I'm not popping consumes there on top of Naxx and all the other raids. So yes, I guess I suck at pvp. lol. It made me laugh though, so there's that. happy_turtle_head

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:06 pm

world bosses fights they MUST be a big wpvp battle, this is not retail guys....
all shall fight if they want the big loot. or else theres no reason chasing wbosses.
we all know respawn timers, wboss without big wpvp wars is extremely boring, if u dont enjoy pvp, then stay farming the raid bosses in instances, not in open world....

Reploidrocsa

Post by Reploidrocsa » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:13 am

Kairion wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:36 am
Worldbosses also have pretty strictly scheduled spawntimes as in a multiple of 24hrs. - meaning once you know when one died, you can be sure it spawns at around the same time on the days where it will spawn. This leaves the bosses outside of the available timezone for individual players for weeks or months on end. As with an international audience most worldbosses will be taken down quite quickly after spawn.

Worldbosses are incredibly cool and especially in the case of ostarious (a completely new custom worldboss that is insanely fun to play) it is a shame that a mjority of players and even a big part of the raiding community never gets to try them.

I personally just wish there were really expensive recepies to make consumable items to summon worldbosses on demand (tagged for whoever summons and unable to summon while the worldboss is already up ofc). So guilds or friendgroups could go and seek out the bosses on their own terms - leaving the option for the people who currently enjoy worldbosses to keep enjoying them in the way they currently are.
This was suggested back in the day and i've always believed is a great solution to leg big and small groups enjoy that kind of content

Calli

Post by Calli » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:42 am

It is very easy to make it better and adjust it to the current playerbase.
1. Give a custom BoP item with low drop chance to the elites around the place where world bosses are.
2. x pieces of these custom items looted by the summoner + some other mats(not raid mats) can be used to summon the boss.
3. Make it similar to silithus lord summons, the summoner group gets the boss.
4. Buff the bosses and the number of elites to make it a challenge.
5. Make the summoner stone to disappear after the summon and give it 60 minutes respawn time.

Trevor89

Post by Trevor89 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:12 am

what about reducing the respawn time for every world boss and shifting the epic drops from the world boss bodies to a weekly quests each granting a random reward from world boss loot tables?

Sylveria
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Sylveria » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:09 pm

Majestik51 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:06 pm
all shall fight if they want the big loot. or else theres no reason chasing wbosses.
we all know respawn timers, wboss without big wpvp wars is extremely boring, if u dont enjoy pvp, then stay farming the raid bosses in instances, not in open world....
I do Not know The respawn Timer. Propably somewhere in the middle of the Night of my time Zone. And hard to fight those If you have to sleep.
World Bosses shouldn't be reserved for a certain Timezone. That maybe worked on the original Servers with one language, but Not on an international one.
I've been in Turtle for over two years now and havent even SEEN Ostarius a single time.

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:34 am

Sylveria wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:09 pm
Majestik51 wrote:
I do Not know The respawn Timer. Propably somewhere in the middle of the Night of my time Zone. And hard to fight those If you have to sleep.
World Bosses shouldn't be reserved for a certain Timezone. That maybe worked on the original Servers with one language, but Not on an international one.
I've been in Turtle for over two years now and havent even SEEN Ostarius a single time.
in Tel'Abim we got a disc server for the wbosses specifically. and if u got to sleep is understandable bro, no1 needs a sleepy afk player in a massive raid fight turtle_tongue_head

Sylveria

Post by Sylveria » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:05 pm

Majestik51 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:34 am
Sylveria wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:09 pm
Majestik51 wrote:
in Tel'Abim we got a disc server for the wbosses specifically. and if u got to sleep is understandable bro, no1 needs a sleepy afk player in a massive raid fight turtle_tongue_head
Why attacking me now? You're argumentive Base so weak you have to be offensive instead of trying to counter my Arguments? :D

Snoodydood

Post by Snoodydood » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:33 pm

Read the dragonwatch response thread and they are basically just admitting to everything they are accused of. Saying yes they exclude people and yes they will grief anyone who tries to kill world bosses other then them. And the bogus response of "just make your own coalition" is obvious BS because they have ALL the top guilds on the server working together for them so that's obviously not possible for anyone else to engage them without being mass griefed by the best raiders on the server. And I seriously doubt they would be willing to take people from smaller guilds for kills because they don't want to lose their loot to less geared players.

Syrathegreat

Post by Syrathegreat » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:23 pm

Yeah I'd definitely support loot lockouts for world bosses at minimum. It is definitely content that it's a shame so many people miss.
Juniper <Gnomish Cosmonaut Corps> - Hunter | Gnome | 54 | War Mode | S&S
Kyra - Warrior | Night Elf | 25 | HC | S&S | Lorekeeper
Kolgra - Warrior | Orc | 31 | War Mode | S&S
Merry - Paladin | Dwarf | 29 | HC

Templar85

Post by Templar85 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:40 am

Currently 1% of the server player base are interacting with them which is a huge L. World bosses should have an ID lockout. If you kill one you have 2 weeks lockout for that boss. Word bosses should respawn in every 3 days so more people have a chance to see them. Maybe put the Emerald dream dragons inside an instance. They all have a portal near to their spawn places.

Their outside form is just an avatar and you can only enter the portal where their real form is, if you do x amount of damage to their avatar form first. Avatar then regaining its health back and staying in the open world for like 8 hours before de spawning so other guilds can do the same gaining access to the portal.

Make new unique world bosses that attack capital cities. Their respawn time can 1 month. Faction leaders can announce their arrivals in advance. Like Thrall and Bolvar have a vision a great evil will attack the city.

Jkldsngkljsng

Post by Jkldsngkljsng » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:15 pm

Snoodydood wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:33 pm
Read the dragonwatch response thread and they are basically just admitting to everything they are accused of. Saying yes they exclude people and yes they will grief anyone who tries to kill world bosses other then them. And the bogus response of "just make your own coalition" is obvious BS because they have ALL the top guilds on the server working together for them so that's obviously not possible for anyone else to engage them without being mass griefed by the best raiders on the server. And I seriously doubt they would be willing to take people from smaller guilds for kills because they don't want to lose their loot to less geared players.
Many team members play in guilds part of dragonwatch.
You will never never see this corruption changed.

Sylveria

Post by Sylveria » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:08 pm

Jkldsngkljsng wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:15 pm
Snoodydood wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:33 pm
Many team members play in guilds part of dragonwatch.
You will never never see this corruption changed.
the only ones who can do something about this system are the TurtleDevs.