P2W in Turtle WoW

Gantulga

Re: P2W in Turtle WoW

Post by Gantulga » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:13 pm

Things like portable bank/vendor/mailbox do have a direct impact on the economy as they allow farming without having to visit a city to unload.
I also think that TWoW went overboard with the cash shop bag sizes. Sure it's understandable for them to be better than the in-game options, but 36 slots? The best available in-game bag has 22 slots and you can only obtain one. The gap is simply too massive.

Macro

Post by Macro » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:38 am

Torta wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:01 am
Fizzler wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:15 am
Please no more paid features that involve RNG/gambling from now on after since introducing the egg with random items. A friend of mine kept buying the egg for some reason. If necessary to help keep the server running at top speed, you can keep doing that type of content on the SEA servers since they tend to favor that type of content more, but we voice our concerns for the sake of the EU/NA community here.
We have no plans to introduce features such as the egg in the future. However, I find comments like "we don't like it here, go add it on SEA" to be inappropriate. Please consider that SEA is not only supporting its own staff and network infrastructure, including heavily used download CDNs, but is also covering general project development costs for the entire community of Turtle WoW. Meanwhile, EU/NA can only partially sustain itself. It's neither bad nor good, it's simply how things are at the moment.

We have some really cool things cooking in the background, which only became possible because we expanded to this region. Keep this in mind before expressing the same ideas or disdain in the future.
Nord confirmed being propped up by SEA hiding_smth_turtle_head

Marafado

Post by Marafado » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:51 pm

Metallica have a nice song that comes to my mind when i read this.

But tbh this are old news, since almost a year twow is a sea (asian) pirate server, even the pvp realm with less than 300 players is packed with russians and a proper china "police".

the sound is top ;)