About Unexpected Offline

Orzxorz

About Unexpected Offline

Post by Orzxorz » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:40 am

Yesterday, I participated in the battle in MC.The team's battle encountered problems and the team was annihilated three times of Ragnaros.We won the last battle,Halfway through the battle, my game went offline for a few seconds. When I went online again, I was already outside the dungeon,I wish band of accuria,it has appeared.I won the dice roll,but I cannot obtain my wishes.Anger, distortion, and sadness fill my heart. angry_turtle Why is there an offline pop-up dungeon.Even if it goes live immediately.This setting is like shit.Participated in the battle but was deprived of the right to pick up items.If you want to protect HC players,Then this rule should only apply to HC players,not all players.This has resulted in many players not receiving the prizes that should have belonged to them》What kind of guys came up with this setup?I participated in the battle,I hit the boss,I should have the right to obtain spoils of farm。Instead of becoming irrelevant due to a few seconds of offline activity.In addition,GM is like a replayer,Continuously say “We can't help you.” dead_turtle_head

Pepesmite

Re: About Unexpected Offline

Post by Pepesmite » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:57 am

Orzxorz wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:40 am
Yesterday, I participated in the battle in MC.The team's battle encountered problems and the team was annihilated three times of Ragnaros.We won the last battle,Halfway through the battle, my game went offline for a few seconds. When I went online again, I was already outside the dungeon,I wish band of accuria,it has appeared.I won the dice roll,but I cannot obtain my wishes.Anger, distortion, and sadness fill my heart. angry_turtle Why is there an offline pop-up dungeon.Even if it goes live immediately.This setting is like shit.Participated in the battle but was deprived of the right to pick up items.If you want to protect HC players,Then this rule should only apply to HC players,not all players.This has resulted in many players not receiving the prizes that should have belonged to them》What kind of guys came up with this setup?I participated in the battle,I hit the boss,I should have the right to obtain spoils of farm。Instead of becoming irrelevant due to a few seconds of offline activity.In addition,GM is like a replayer,Continuously say “We can't help you.” dead_turtle_head
Greetings!

Please, make a bug report on our tracker: https://turtle-wow.org/bug-tracker
It's easier for the team to document and investigate issues if they're reported on our own self-hosted instance.