PVP build for healer

Tok

PVP build for healer

Post by Tok » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:17 pm

Hi guys!
I've got 60 on my priest and started to play BGs (my favourite part of WoW).
Turtle wow has unique talent trees so I tried to make PVP build for healing teammates.
At last I chose this build: https://ibb.co/L0b2TYL cos all I do on BG is spamming flash heal, PW:S, dispel and Renew (and fear sometimes).
What do u think about it? How do u play BGs? Do u have any tips? What about taking Blackout and spamming PW:P rank 1 for stunning enemies?

Hisfack

Re: PVP build for healer

Post by Hisfack » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:51 am

Thanks for the post!

Frantsel

Re: PVP build for healer

Post by Frantsel » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:18 am

Thats a nice spec!

I experimented a bit as a priest in bgs and I think blackout is pretty good.

Half a year ago I played alot this spec here:
https://talents.turtle-wow.org/priest/U2K9IC6-C-52KD3V8

Works very well. My focus is not that much about healing. Despelling, silence, dotting, vampiric embrace, mindblast, mindflay and shield theprimary spells. If you see an ally dropping in health you pump some flashheals/shield into him.

Gear thats needed for this spec must be +spelldmg gear because it also boosts our healing abilities.

People will be surprised how good the dmg potential actually is.

The whole idea behind it was that especially if fights start I didnt had much to do, besides weak dots. The healing often even wasnt that necessary.

So you loose some healingpower (less healing, no greater heal, no heal, in fights just flashheal), but you gain quite a few useful spells like: silence, vampiric embrace, mindflay (which is pretty good) and reduced fear cd (which is pretty good too).

When I pvp these days I go full shadow, but I am able help allies quickly with shields or drop out of shadowform and pump flashheals into them.

So the better the gear the more I would lean into shadow.

Priest is definately a great class to play for all hybridlovers. Awesome supporter!

I also tried smitepriest as a hybrid/healer but went back to the old spec because the skills you gain through shadow are just too good compared to smite/holy fire.