2024 — April 10

Torta
Has liked: 1 time

2024 — April 10

Post by Torta » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:33 pm

• Fixed an issue where the last charge of Eye of the Dead did not increase healing.
  • Corrected a problem where negative damage taken bonuses, such as Dampen Magic, were not functioning correctly.
  • Added bandages (hands, shirts) to the inventory of vendors Balai Lok'wein and Deneb Walker.
  • It is now impossible to bypass killing all the captains in the Rajaxx encounter in AQ20.
  • The Gothik encounter in Naxxramas will now be terminated if the number of living players per side falls below 10 before phase 1 begins.
  • Fixed the Natural Shapeshifter talent not reducing the mana cost of Tree of Life.
  • Fixed an issue where the Berserk aura was removed when switching between Cat and Bear forms.
  • Addressed an exploit that allowed the summoning of engineering pets immediately upon learning the profession without needing the corresponding item.
  • Sunnyglade-specific buffs can no longer be taken out of the battleground and retained until they expire.
  • Quests to defeat mini-bosses in Sunnyglade will now reset upon joining, allowing them to be completed in each game.
  • Increased the total health of faction bosses in Sunnyglade.
  • Introduced a notification sound when engaging the final bosses in Sunnyglade.
  • Increased the honor awarded at the end of Sunnyglade.
  • Special trinkets can now be looted from players defeated in Sunnyglade.
  • Lowered the minimum number of players required to start Sunnyglade.

Javis0831

Re: 2024 — April 10

Post by Javis0831 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:48 pm

poor Gothik lmao

Frankthepen

Post by Frankthepen » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:53 pm

AT LONG LAST, the dampen magic fix is upon us! THANK YOU!

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:09 pm

Corrected a problem where negative damage taken bonuses, such as Dampen Magic, were not functioning correctly.

oh yeah thank you

Neltharion

Post by Neltharion » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:16 pm

THANK YOU FOR SOME SGV FIXES!!!
Enhanchad on Tel'Abim, I like dragons.
That's pretty much it.

Zvyrhol
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Zvyrhol » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:38 pm

Sunnyglade hype! Looks awesome.
The devil is in the detail.
viewtopic.php?t=13520

Ljy0608

Post by Ljy0608 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:55 am

Dear development team, hello. Today I am submitting a bug in a Druid skill to you. That is, every time I cast a fierce bite, it will clear all my current energy. Even if I currently have 100 energy, as long as I unleash the Fierce Bite energy, it will instantly reset to zero, rather than losing the energy calibrated by the skill. Why?
At the same time, I would like to express my gratitude to all of you for providing us as Warcraft enthusiasts with this pure world. Thank you for your hard work. Thank you very much.

Shockoladetwo

Post by Shockoladetwo » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:16 am

Ljy0608 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:55 am
Dear development team, hello. Today I am submitting a bug in a Druid skill to you. That is, every time I cast a fierce bite, it will clear all my current energy. Even if I currently have 100 energy, as long as I unleash the Fierce Bite energy, it will instantly reset to zero, rather than losing the energy calibrated by the skill. Why?
At the same time, I would like to express my gratitude to all of you for providing us as Warcraft enthusiasts with this pure world. Thank you for your hard work. Thank you very much.
You might take a close look on the tooltip of Ferocious Bite cause it is supposed to eat up all your energy.
Tooltip says: 35 Energy -- "Finishing move that cause damage per combo point AND converts each extra point of energy into 2.7 additional damage"
Meaning it eats your fulll energy and transforms each energy point into addtional 2.7dmg per point.

Grizb37

Post by Grizb37 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:57 am

Ljy0608 wrote:
This is not a bug good sir.

Calli

Post by Calli » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:58 pm

Shockoladetwo wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:16 am
Ljy0608 wrote:
You might take a close look on the tooltip of Ferocious Bite cause it is supposed to eat up all your energy.
Tooltip says: 35 Energy -- "Finishing move that cause damage per combo point AND converts each extra point of energy into 2.7 additional damage"
Meaning it eats your fulll energy and transforms each energy point into addtional 2.7dmg per point.
How much damage does it do if you have 35 energy and you use it? I think the max additional damage is 65 * 2.7

Hctwowfan
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Hctwowfan » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:21 pm

Calli wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:58 pm
How much damage does it do if you have 35 energy and you use it? I think the max additional damage is 65 * 2.7
Correct. If you have an OoC proc you'd deal 100 x 2.7 additional damage. Remember that this amount is reduced by your opponents armor.
Exlusively playing hc, alive toons below
Immortal Nikora Halazi Mbamba Ofofu Qsetmizi Qsetnizi
59.99 Qiri Byomvin Toraya Bjomvin Peppa Tepsi Ufofo Yolani Ygritt Rhanja Yolari Qsetlizi Bsomdi Kiri Nemsi Ufufo Ofufu
50+ Oronil Lenymo Hazaru

Zvyrhol

Post by Zvyrhol » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:15 pm

Torta wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:33 pm
  • Increased the total health of faction bosses in Sunnyglade.
  • Increased the honor awarded at the end of Sunnyglade.
  • Lowered the minimum number of players required to start Sunnyglade.
Can we know exact numbers on these?
viewtopic.php?t=13520

Rejectedgalaxy

Post by Rejectedgalaxy » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:24 pm

has anyone gotten into a SGV game since this patch? I've never tried the BG and I really want to but I every time I queue there's obviously no one else queueing for it.

Zvyrhol

Post by Zvyrhol » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:01 pm

Rejectedgalaxy wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:24 pm
has anyone gotten into a SGV game since this patch? I've never tried the BG and I really want to but I every time I queue there's obviously no one else queueing for it.
Joining SGV was nearly impossible due to not many players interested in it. Before this patch, this battleground was dead and didn't pop even when SGV was battleground of the day. Now less players are required to start the game so it should pop more often. However, it's not guaranteed to start. You should try doing it when SGV is battleground of the day again - you can track this on this page: https://turtle-timer.vercel.app/
viewtopic.php?t=13520