Asking GM to help me punish the cheater

Moderator: Gifted

Susannnnn

Asking GM to help me punish the cheater

Post by Susannnnn » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:01 am

On the morning of April 1st (Beijing time), I engaged in weapon trading on the World channel, and a player with ID jakewang requested me to send him an email using cash on delivery method. Subsequently, I fulfilled his request. However, when I went to retrieve the email, I inadvertently overlooked that he had sent me a payment email instead. Consequently, I unintentionally accepted the email and as a result, he deceived me by taking away 30 gold coins. Immediately after this incident occurred, I contacted GM for assistance. The GM requested evidence from me; however, due to the disappearance of the email upon retrieval, it was impossible for me to provide any proof. Therefore, I sincerely hope that GM can examine my email records despite their initial inability to do so. Nevertheless, they assured me that they would monitor the subsequent actions of this player.
In the afternoon when I logged into my account again, it came to my attention that this player had once again sent me another paid email with intentions of deceiving me for a second time. Such behavior is highly unethical and unacceptable. Although losing 30 gold coins does not significantly impact my gameplay experience personally; however,I am concerned about new players who may fall victim to such scams without knowing how to handle them appropriately. Henceforth,I implore GMs to take severe disciplinary action against these types of players in order to maintain a purified gaming environment and create a better world for all players!
中文原文;4月1号上午(北京时间)我在世界频道卖武器,然后ID为jakewang的玩家私聊我让我发邮件寄给他,货到付款的那种邮件,然后我照做了,后来我去收取邮件的时候没注意他竟然给我发了付费邮件,我不小心收取了邮件,然后被他骗走了30个金币,我立即联系GM处理,GM让我提供证据,但是由于邮件取完就消失了,所以我也提供不了证据,希望GM能够查看我的邮件记录,但是GM说查不了,但是他会观察这位玩家的后续行为。
下午我登录账号发现这位玩家又给我发送了一封付费邮件,还想骗我第二次,这种行为实在太恶劣了,我并不缺这30个金币,但是我想到还有很多新手玩家遇到这种情况被骗了怎么办呢?所以我请求GM一定要严厉处罚这种玩家,净化游戏环境,让我们的世界变得更美好!!!
@dregian
The link to the evidence picture;
https://img2.imgtp.com/2024/04/01/b5ZvKKzJ.png

Pepesmite

Re: Asking GM to help me punish the cheater

Post by Pepesmite » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am

Greetings!

Thank you for the information provided.
Your post will be forwarded to the responsible GM.