Discord Activity with this client

Crackycz

Discord Activity with this client

Post by Crackycz » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:17 pm

Hey,

its possible somehow have "discord activity" (discord stream game, streamlabs game) with client 1.12 ?

Cannedmarmalade

Re: Discord Activity with this client

Post by Cannedmarmalade » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:43 pm

Apparently launching the WoWFoV.exe instead of the regular WoW.exe gets Discord to notice it.

Reptilewow

Post by Reptilewow » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:49 pm

Discord -> Settings -> Activity Settings -> Registered Games -> "Not seeing your game? Add it!"

Crackycz

Post by Crackycz » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:58 pm

not work for me. Discord didnt recognize wow.exe, wowfov.exe or tweak.exe

And if it not recognize discord self. It not work in Activity. Not see it in if I wanna "Add new game"

Gravelstein

Post by Gravelstein » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:21 pm

Can we get an update on how to get Discord to show activity status of "Playing Turtle WoW"?

Snowmanfbtw

Post by Snowmanfbtw » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:27 pm

I noticed Turtle stopped showing game activity in the past few days. It was working when first installed. Is this a discord issue?

Nickpcool2099

Post by Nickpcool2099 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:29 am

Came to search the forums and found this. Same issue. Tried using Vanillafixes.exe and WoWFoV.exe still won't show up.

Necro14

Post by Necro14 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:18 pm

Yeah, you can try to "Add your game" but for some reason the applications aren't detected. =(

J0rsche

Post by J0rsche » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:20 pm

So this isn't a fix and is silly but I just happened to notice that Discord let me add Firefox as an app, as well as calculator and rename them after you "add" it. I tried renaming a shortcut to the directory it showed for Warcraft Classic but it doesn't pick it up. Maybe if you moved all the files for turtle wow to the right directory it will work but I don't know if that would break anything else I'll try it and see. SO if you really just want to get it to show up, maybe add another app like Calculator and just open it before you open game to let people know you are playing. You can stream whatever .exe you have open so should not be an issue with streaming turtle wow while it thinks you are on calculator.
Chlorr - Alliance - Tel Abim