Journey 2 Dragonhood!

Paw

Journey 2 Dragonhood!

Post by Paw » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:17 pm

Succumbed to the night druids lay their heads down and enter the dream that is known as emerald. It is here where they must reach the hight of their intellect. Hibernated, vulnerable and doused. They can see flickers of light since but only one color dominates in the green avatar of the lands of unknown. Maybe you believe you are safe asleep but as the nightmares inflict pain in your mind you realise soon enough there is nowhere else to run but your faith. It might be the faith of a priestess that adores Elune above all. However it must be the faith in your brethren and your kin as well. Waiting on the other end unexpected appears, an abrupt end which you must endure as long as your body remain in hibernation. When its all over druids look back and ponder what did actually happen and come up empty and that is for one ventures the dream. So shadows remain but only playful toy children to play with! Overtime you venture back and forth. Day turns into night and the cycle begins again. Not many may say you were right or wrong but in the end none matters. The emerald dream has perished and your work is done. But are you really out of your nightmare or is it just your imagination playing a trick on your mind and succumbed you still wander the wastes of wonder? Your memories come alive and you don't remember when was the last time you past the world of the living and it makes you crumble before the greatness of Ysera. You don't understand but feel her in every fiber of your body and the power which overwhelms you.
Her long tail and glowing eyes mesmerise you regardless her stature, emanates an aura of kindness, her paws sound on the floor and you find yourself at peril deciphering her intentions towards you. Lingering between dream and reality, exhausted, waiting became the only option to proceed. Her gleaming eyes hold you motionless in the evergreen land where every other color exists for split moments, flickering through the horizon or that of the forest, passing creatures. Magnificent and illusional, you find yourself excitement filling bones and body loosing yourself in the reality that the dream has become.
Their job is to caretake of nature that's guarding the living world. Balance is key in all things as a dragon in blue would say. In the eternal green however, even though it's held true, it is different. You may lift a book from the shelf and put it back where it was but when you disturb the peace of, let it be even the tiniest thing in the wilderness, it can never return to the way it was. It is trial for all foreseeing that which has not happened yet. Touch the leaf of a tree and an ant may take a turn at the core of its roots. Change is a playful item unlike the chromatic world with its infinite thread lines holding a ruler to every step of every men but in order to become great enough to play the game on the level of a dragon one must learn plenty.
Becoming a dragon might seem like an improbable task to some and an impossible feat to most but for the remaining few I will elaborate further to provide with a greater understanding of the phnomena. For first you must take into consideration the fact; they are present in our world and not just a myth or a fairy tale of old folk but flesh and blood individual creatures with wings, talons, tail and serpentskin. Their sole purpose in life is to fulfill the tasks given to them by their peers. The desire of those, who can soar the skies, the limitless unbound lies within the possibility to reach further and further and although it is uncommon for a lesser being to crave for a similar destination there are others just than elves who have achieved this pane of existence. You all know, the tales tell you, they shift back and forth from their original forms and humanoid. They must however pass a trial of immeasurably heavy magnitude in doing so but more so when learning, aquiring the ability itself. This is where you must point your ears for the key lies within the action. Mortals face agony and pleasantry along their path but that comes only to second to a dragon for in order to fulfill their duties to their flights without a fail they must feel no remorse. Their flights count upto five different aspects with five different masters who control their consorts to the best of their abilities. Alextrasa the lifebinder, Ysera the dreamer, Nozdormu the timeless, Malygos the wise and Neltharion the earthwarden. Passion, excitement, order, knowledge and power. The five elements that control our world, known as Azeroth. Elements but u may call them different a name. Story goes that given one achieves the revolution of their soul they will become able to shift into dragon. Question is if you want to. Given the answer is yes, shall you continue reading. Some are born as a dragon but some are not. That is plain as day but not to everyone. A three step cycle leads one to their freedom of choice. The steps must be followed to succeed. Those who experience hardship in their years live through sorrow, anger, shame, envy, lust, gluttony, loneliness, doubt and fear which unless conqoured devour their spirits. However through this trial they affiliate themselves with friendship, romance and collaboration. If they succeed in those aspects of their lives and surpass instability they will learn about joy, gratitude, clarity, kindness, charity, gallantry and pride which will again inbalance their hearts' rythm. To reach the highest state of balance is how one of mortal origin reaches dragonhood but there is more to it.
As I mentioned the key lies within the shifting itself but here you are, lad! Ask yourself... can you fly? If you could or if you can answer me this then: Would you be able or willing to land? So flying is fun y' think? Take it from someone who enjoys it to its fullest: If you wish to attain a similar ability you must learn how to land! I took over the explanation and I am in nowhere as a patient moody like the other ones but chin up, you are not getting lost in words with me! How does it feel to be carried by a crimson dragon consort? Hope you are doing fine but so long for now, we arrived so be mindful! - with that he let loose of maw and you began to fall.
If you would please stand on your two feet! Do you see that punching bag over yonder? You will hit it a thousand times before the sun reaches its rest for the day and continue again tomorrow, then fetch water and clean the monastery! You arrived to my doorstep so you will continue with the bag but if my memory serves right then the options would be the following: one either hits the books, the instruments, tools of a trade, pick flowers or pick on the bag on their journey to dragonhood. Water and cleaning afterwards, keep it in your mind! You will eat when I say so and sleep when I say so and when I keep quiet, you keep quiet! If you wish to state any questions, now would be the opportune moment... maybe you can find answers to them!