Come Raid Hogger!

Bigsmerf

Come Raid Hogger!

Post by Bigsmerf » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:07 am

HOWDY

Do you remember that one time you did a hogger raid at 1st level with a bunch of random people because you thought it looked cool? No? Shit, well I guess that means you get to experience it now!

I plan to gather some like minded folks in putting together a group, or maybe more than one group, for a hogger raid! Who knows, maybe even multiple!

Of course, I'm definitely aware that this process would likely take a lot of people. Last I tried it took an entire 40 man group of level one humans to kill the yeen bastard. So I'm open to the idea of locking XP at level 2, 4, or something of that ilk to give players a bigger toolkit for their class, the required amount of people to raid, and more gear options. Possibly five so professions come into play, and people can TRULY play like raiders, minmaxing with consumable buffs or self made gear.

Some details on how this is going down!

ANY character or race/class combo is allowed. This means if you can travel to Elwynn forest and reach hogger, you can kill him with us! Horde included!

I guess the last tidbit explained this, but everything will be going down in Nordanaar simply because of higher pop and less character/group limitations.

things like a proper in game guild, the level cap, whether you're allowed to use gold or other things from your main characters, and stuff like that are all up for discussion and consideration, so talk about that down below me!
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Bigsmerf

Re: Come Raid Hogger!

Post by Bigsmerf » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:49 am

Le bump
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...