Warlock Discrepancies/bug report

Spot

Warlock Discrepancies/bug report

Post by Spot » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:29 pm

When I put a soul stone on a party member, it still animates on me instead of my target.

Also, I remember demons did not stop chasing rogues or druids when they go into stealth, unless they used Vanish. I remember this because I'd use it to kill Druids trying to hide in SW or IF many times. Last week I was chasing a Druid until he went into stealth and was surprised to see the demon turn around.

I'm not saying its fair or balanced BTW. I'm just saying it was that way on retail. These are really the only things that have stood out to me as I've been leveling my Warlock.

Majestik51

Re: Warlock Discrepancies/bug report

Post by Majestik51 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:57 am

Spot wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:29 pm
When I put a soul stone on a party member, it still animates on me instead of my target.

Also, I remember demons did not stop chasing rogues or druids when they go into stealth, unless they used Vanish. I remember this because I'd use it to kill Druids trying to hide in SW or IF many times. Last week I was chasing a Druid until he went into stealth and was surprised to see the demon turn around.

I'm not saying its fair or balanced BTW. I'm just saying it was that way on retail. These are really the only things that have stood out to me as I've been leveling my Warlock.
The animation of SS was always like this, even in retail classic game of blizzard, as far as i remember....

But for the second request, yes! i totally agree if thats the case, the demon shouldnt turn back, it should continue its chase when the enemy is stealthed. so yes a big + from me.
Necromantis - 60 lvl Warlock

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:07 pm

1. Animation is blizzlike
2. Turtle wow changed this bug for balance purposes, chasing stealthed targets with pet is cringe
3. There was a bug when pets can not attack stealthed VISIBLE targets, it was reported and fixed (you can thank me for bothering with github crap)
4. Your color is cancerious why do you type like this.

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:14 pm

imo felhunter should have the ability to chase stealthed players cause of the buff, is the only pet that has it. so if we wanna talk about balance, the felhunter should be a part of these balance changes.....

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:22 pm

Majestik51 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:14 pm
imo felhunter should have the ability to chase stealthed players cause of the buff, is the only pet that has it. so if we wanna talk about balance, the felhunter should be a part of these balance changes.....
Felhunter gives the owner paranoia buff, its not like the demon acts like a hound itself.
I understant ur temptation to have a counter against your anticlass (rogues) so any lock can force them to vanish from 200 yards but thats broken mechanic and literally unfair.

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:34 pm

Ataika wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:22 pm
Majestik51 wrote:
Felhunter gives the owner paranoia buff, its not like the demon acts like a hound itself.
I understant ur temptation to have a counter against your anticlass (rogues) so any lock can force them to vanish from 200 yards but thats broken mechanic and literally unfair.
the felhunter has also the paranoia buff not only the owner u wrong.
if the felhunter is on the rogue and he casts vanish then imo the felhunter should have the ability to see the stealthd rogue. in addition if the warlock casts the invis detect buff on his pets, then the same thing could be also applied for all the other pets, they should be able to see the stealthd player.

im a warlock player yes, but i stay fair, i have no problem of losing fairly, im old enough to stress out for a game :P
and btw for me rogues are not considered as counter, for me personally as a warlock player i mean.....

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:46 pm

Majestik51 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:34 pm
Ataika wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:22 pm
Majestik51 wrote:
the felhunter has also the paranoia buff not only the owner u wrong.
if the felhunter is on the rogue and he casts vanish then imo the felhunter should have the ability to see the stealthd rogue. in addition if the warlock casts the invis detect buff on his pets, then the same thing could be also applied for all the other pets, they should be able to see the stealthd player.

im a warlock player yes, but i stay fair, i have no problem of losing fairly, im old enough to stress out for a game :P
and btw for me rogues are not considered as counter, for me personally as a warlock player i mean.....
You already have an ability to detect stealthed targets, pets being able to track stealthed targets afar especially under improved stealth (vanish) with little to no effort from your side is an overkill.

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:54 pm

then we cool, we both satisfied, the hunter and the hunted :D

Theremmy

Post by Theremmy » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:33 am

Improved Drain Soul doesn't grant me its bonus. No Mana Regen from a buff or otherwise.

Spot

Post by Spot » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:18 pm

Theremmy wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:33 am
Improved Drain Soul doesn't grant me its bonus. No Mana Regen from a buff or otherwise.
I understand your confusion. On this realm, that skill only gives the mana regen if drain soul gets the final tick on the mob. (Yes, making the skill completely useless. IMO) I speced out of it.

Spot

Post by Spot » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:44 am

Eye of Kilrogg dies on summon more often then not. It's frustrating when trying to scout ahead for threats.

Lilith23

Post by Lilith23 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:25 pm

Paranoia has not been working properly since last patch. Stealthed Characters can stand directly in front of me when I have both Paranoia and Cat's Eye Elixir up and they still dont get detected. Cleary this not how Paranoia is supposed to function.

Akalix
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Akalix » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:36 pm

Please, make a bug report on our tracker: https://github.com/slowtorta/turtlewow-bug-tracker

It's easier for the team to document and investigate issues if they're reported on Github.
Public Relations / Community Manager / Head of Recruitment

Looking to join Turtle? Need media information? Contact me!