Macro for cancelling Tree of Life + Cast NS + Cast Heal

Rangergripp

Macro for cancelling Tree of Life + Cast NS + Cast Heal

Post by Rangergripp » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:58 am

Hi,

I can't get this working as Tree of Life is different from the other forms. Works in all other forms.

/cancelaura (or cancelform)

/cast Nature's Swiftness

/cast Healing Touch

Please help!

Elesion

Re: Macro for cancelling Tree of Life + Cast NS + Cast Heal

Post by Elesion » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:41 pm

Take that up with the author of whatever macro addon you're using. /cancelaura or /cancelform are not commands from the Vanilla client, they must come from an addon of yours. Likely that addon is not written open-ended enough to be able to check for Tree of Life, since that shapeshift was not available in actual Vanilla WoW (it's a custom change of TWoW to make it available in 1.12).

A generalized fully-Vanilla macro to cancel out of all forms would be:

Code: Select all

/run for i=1,GetNumShapeshiftForms() do _,_,a=GetShapeshiftFormInfo(i) if(a==1) then CastShapeshiftForm(i) break end end
You can use that instead of /cancelform in your macro.

Rangergripp

Re: Macro for cancelling Tree of Life + Cast NS + Cast Heal

Post by Rangergripp » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:37 pm

Elesion wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:41 pm
Take that up with the author of whatever macro addon you're using. /cancelaura or /cancelform are not commands from the Vanilla client, they must come from an addon of yours. Likely that addon is not written open-ended enough to be able to check for Tree of Life, since that shapeshift was not available in actual Vanilla WoW (it's a custom change of TWoW to make it available in 1.12).

A generalized fully-Vanilla macro to cancel out of all forms would be:

Code: Select all

/run for i=1,GetNumShapeshiftForms() do _,_,a=GetShapeshiftFormInfo(i) if(a==1) then CastShapeshiftForm(i) break end end
You can use that instead of /cancelform in your macro.

Thanks a lot my friend, will try asap.

I figured I could use the “new” macros. Will let you know.

Edit: Works like a charm, what's your toon, I will send some brandy!