Elemental Cat Build

Eversongwoods

Re: Elemental Cat Build

Post by Eversongwoods » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:29 pm

Is omen of clarity not working for anyone or is it just me? Specced into it on new server and it never proc'd so checked my other druid on rppve server and same thing

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:37 pm

Eversongwoods wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:29 pm
Is omen of clarity not working for anyone or is it just me? Specced into it on new server and it never proc'd so checked my other druid on rppve server and same thing
I would create a new thread about this. You'll get more players looking at it.

Azcron

Post by Azcron » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:12 pm

Eversongwoods wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:29 pm
Do you have it activated? It's not passive.

Eversongwoods

Post by Eversongwoods » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:19 pm

thanks Azcron for reminding me that omen isnt passive, its been a while since i played druid and must have not read that last line of the tooltip. Lasts 30 min

Veeco

Re: +500 DPS (No Raid Gear/Self Buff) Elemental Cat Build

Post by Veeco » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:24 am

Portholes wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:22 am
Required Addons: Supermacro
(viewtopic.php?t=874)

I've been receiving a few questions here and there about "a standard powershift rotation". The most coherent way of explaining it is probably through a simple "1 button macro" (this macro should not be used as an "end all" dps macro), but should be used as a steppingstone into the basics of Feral DPS.
This macro will give you little control over your Druid and should be used as a "learning tool". I'm aware that most Feral DPS mains will disapprove, but so be it. It is formatted this way for easy understanding. Im not going to give you a copy/paste (you need to understand what you're doing). This macro is purely backstab, and does not use Rip.

Note: There may be issues with values in this macro, since it was kind of made on the fly, but just change them as issues arise.

(viewtopic.php?t=874)

(RIGHT CLICK/OPEN TO ENLARGE)
(viewtopic.php?t=874)
Great Macro, im currently messing with it on dummys since i got the dagger yesterday. My only issue is mana when powershifting.... Is there a line of script i can add here that will monitor my mana in and out of cat form and will not shift me out of cat form if i have say 20% mana or less?

Trickyduck87

Post by Trickyduck87 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:21 pm

I'm going to try this out but as a shaman. There is also a ring from Gilneas City that would work with this. I plan on having all the ways I can get extra procs through gear plus flametongue weapon procs it. I'm then going to get my attack speed as fast as possible through troll berserking, bloodlust, flurry etc. I will spec into shock cooldown and just autoattack while spamming shocks, very interested to see damage. One thing I'm uncertain on is what enchant to put on it, hmm.

Frantsel
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Frantsel » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:01 pm

550 dps?

Nerf that shit. Its out of balance..

Invitebott

Re: +500 DPS (No Raid Gear/Self Buff) Elemental Cat Build

Post by Invitebott » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:14 am

Portholes wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:22 am
(viewtopic.php?t=874)

I've been receiving a few questions here and there about "a standard powershift rotation". The most coherent way of explaining it is probably through a simple "1 button macro" (this macro should not be used as an "end all" dps macro), but should be used as a steppingstone into the basics of Feral DPS.
This macro will give you little control over your Druid and should be used as a "learning tool". I'm aware that most Feral DPS mains will disapprove, but so be it. It is formatted this way for easy understanding. Im not going to give you a copy/paste (you need to understand what you're doing). This macro is purely backstab, and does not use Rip.

Note: There may be issues with values in this macro, since it was kind of made on the fly, but just change them as issues arise.

(viewtopic.php?t=874)

(RIGHT CLICK/OPEN TO ENLARGE)
(viewtopic.php?t=874)
How am I meant to use this? I installed supermacro, copied all the text (having to clean up many errors since its low-res and a photo instead of text...), put it into the extended lua section of supermacro, but nothing happens when I press the button.

Maybe I made typos, but I don't know what I'm meant to put into the normal macro section or how to get this to do anything. I'd like to see what kind of optimal DPS I can get on target dummies just to see how this would go.