This server needs more Herbs

Wilsonsds

This server needs more Herbs

Post by Wilsonsds » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:25 pm

Besides all the higher level ones (not golden sansam) theres another one that needs more spawns all over the world in all graveyards

Gravemoss

Please, add more spawn points for it
Last edited by Wilsonsds on Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Lustrazalux (Mage - Frost)
Gondwana (Warlock - Demo)
Esmeralden (Druid - Resto)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)
Almandinite (Pally - Prot)

Snoodydood

Re: This server needs more Herbs

Post by Snoodydood » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:39 pm

Gravemoss can be found in SM graveyard and RFD, though you'll only get one node per instance ID usually. It is one of the more desirable low level herbs though

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:54 pm

i knew that someone would come here to say this, but now, could you please answer me, if this instance farming is so productive, why the unity of a grave moss costs 1.3 g in the AH?

Man.. look, its because every single raider needs a lot of greater shadow resistance pots every single week. And theres not enought demand for everyone in the server...

The herbs spawining is a severe problem in this server
Last edited by Wilsonsds on Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)

Biteyou
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Biteyou » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:01 pm

Wilsonsds wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:54 pm
i knew that someone would come here to say this, but now, could you please answer me, if this instance farming is so productive, why the unity of a grave moss costs 1.3 g in the AH?

Man.. look, its because every single raider needs a lot of greater shaodw resistance pots every single week. And theres not enought demand for everyone in the server...

The herbs spawining is a severe problem in this server
Because people would rather buy it than farm it. You can get 30-40 or more per 5 lockouts, and can be done quickly.

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:07 pm

Wrong. i dont buy it, i farm it, but its freaking hard

Every single spot has a two 60s camping it and/or with some other low levelers farming XP and getting the herbs (in this case grave moss) 24/7

Besides that, its known that this instance farm is not productive since its one node per reset, theres no way getting 33-40 per lockout. And it there was a way the price it would not be that hight.
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)

Fizzler

Post by Fizzler » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:26 pm

Wilsonsds wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:25 pm
Besides all the higher level ones (besides golden sansam) theres another one that needs more spawns all over the world in all graveyards

Gravemoss

Please, add more spawn points for it
Some spawn points that devs should consider are the player graveyards. It makes good immersion to add grave moss to most or all player graveyards
Fizzler - Gnome Mage 60
Yenwat - High Elf Paladin 60
Fluidstrike - Human Rogue 60
Socratus - Night Elf Druid 60
Boyo - Goblin Warrior 60

Quidoba

Post by Quidoba » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:28 pm

Add grave moss to lasher loot table. Problem solved.

Biteyou

Post by Biteyou » Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:28 pm

Wilsonsds wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:07 pm

Every single spot has a two 60s camping it and/or with some other low levelers farming XP and getting the herbs (in this case grave moss) 24/7

Besides that, its known that this instance farm is not productive since its one node per reset, theres no way getting 33-40 per lockout. And it there was a way the price it would not be that hight.
There are 4 nodes of grave moss in there, and I said per 5 lockouts. It's very doable.

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:14 pm

4 nodes inside a 40+ dungeon, where most of the players cant do it solo or without being time consuming.

Does not matter what you spin, the pricing is high in the point to be broken. Gravemoss need more spawns.
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)

Snoodydood

Post by Snoodydood » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:50 pm

Biteyou wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:28 pm
Wilsonsds wrote:

There are 4 nodes of grave moss in there, and I said per 5 lockouts. It's very doable.
Do you mean the whole of SM or just the graveyard? I do graveyard sometimes but only get 1 single node in there, the others are all kingsblood. i only do this sometimes as i don't even need them for myself right now and just do it to make a little gold now and then.

Biteyou

Post by Biteyou » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:13 pm

Snoodydood wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:50 pm
Biteyou wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:28 pm
Wilsonsds wrote:

Do you mean the whole of SM or just the graveyard? I do graveyard sometimes but only get 1 single node in there, the others are all kingsblood. i only do this sometimes as i don't even need them for myself right now and just do it to make a little gold now and then.
RFD

Biteyou

Post by Biteyou » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:15 pm

Wilsonsds wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:14 pm
4 nodes inside a 40+ dungeon, where most of the players cant do it solo or without being time consuming.

Does not matter what you spin, the pricing is high in the point to be broken. Gravemoss need more spawns.
Anyone 60 can do this solo, it's a joke. You literally can avoid every mob's aggro radius at 60. Why not plaguebloom, mountain silversage, ice cap, gromsblood? Grave moss seems like a pretty stupid hill to die on here. Grave moss is easily accessible to anyone that has any use for it.

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:26 pm

Its like i said in the caput, all high level plants needs more spawns, and also, gravemoss, and for as far as i can see the only reason for someone to defend less spawns of gravemoss is being someone that is monopolizing its spawns or benefiting from this situation that is bad to everyone else...
Last edited by Wilsonsds on Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)

Biteyou

Post by Biteyou » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:34 pm

No because it detracts from caring about things that are actually in dire need of more supply, every high level herb node that is farmed to no end. If you need grave moss, go into RFD and get your 20 free nodes per hour. I'm literally telling you there is an infinite supply of free uncontested nodes you can gather without aggroing mobs. Don't really see how that is beneficial to me.

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:35 pm

You are obviously bias, just alt tab and see if a gravemoss spawned
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)