Glyph of Helping Hand

Blagoroden7812

Glyph of Helping Hand

Post by Blagoroden7812 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:58 am

My suggestion is for a new Glyph - Glyph of Helping Hand

The Glyph removes all exp from killing mobs (reputation gain remains the same), but gives 1.25 or 1.50 more exp and reputation from quests.

Unangwata

Re: Glyph of Helping Hand

Post by Unangwata » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:09 am

that's weird, usually you need to kill mobs anyways to complete quests, which will give about same amount of xp you would get from just quest with this glyph. It looks mostly like exploit for endgame reputation grind and no use for much else. Apart maybe from when you do really low level quests and mobs are gray. But then you could pop up this glyph when needed and delete when not, which looks like exploit too.

Blagoroden7812

Post by Blagoroden7812 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:29 pm

Because of ppl like you i feel sick of this game, trolls like you make me vomit, 180 post of you and always the same vomit, i;m leaving this server because ppl like you, nobody wants to kick your ass out, glad you kicked mine out of here, goodbye.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:06 pm

Such glyph would only promote even more "Asking for Help" players around. We'd like to have people progress on their own both mentally and socially. I don't see how this glyph would enrich our playerbase.
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.

Unangwata

Post by Unangwata » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:22 pm

Blagoroden7812 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:29 pm
Because of ppl like you i feel sick of this game, trolls like you make me vomit, 180 post of you and always the same vomit, i;m leaving this server because ppl like you, nobody wants to kick your ass out, glad you kicked mine out of here, goodbye.
To vomit you need sh*t inside you. I'm glad it got out.

Himyname

Post by Himyname » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:41 pm

Would suggest it also gives you xp from people you party with that hand in quests but only by 0.2x amount. But then again maybe that's too drastic
Sinrek wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:06 pm
Such glyph would only promote even more "Asking for Help" players around. We'd like to have people progress on their own both mentally and socially. I don't see how this glyph would enrich our playerbase.
I would think that could enrich the community more and there can be a separate solo ironman mode but okay.

Sinrek

Post by Sinrek » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:27 pm

Himyname wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:41 pm
I would think that could enrich the community more and there can be a separate solo ironman mode but okay.
All I can say for now is that we have some plans on that. Keep tuned to the announcements and feel free to speculate either here or in our discord. turtle_tongue_head
satisfied_turtle Slowly turtling my way up.