Bring the Guild Homes to Tel' Abim Server pls

Majestik51

Bring the Guild Homes to Tel' Abim Server pls

Post by Majestik51 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:57 am

Give us the option to have guild houses also in the PvP server too.

we have almost everyday so many fights and wars going on, we could take some time and gather in our guild homes and plan some new strategies or after a big day of fighting we need also some time to discuss about the next day. We need also some RP-time.

thank u in advance! maintenance_turtle
Necromantis - 60 lvl Warlock

Jc473

Re: Bring the Guild Homes to Tel' Abim Server pls

Post by Jc473 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:09 am

Majestik51 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:57 am

we have almost everyday so many fights and wars going on, we could take some time and gather in our guild homes and plan some new strategies or after a big day of fighting we need also some time to discuss about the next day.

This is actually the kind of change which might encourage quite a lot of people to play on Tel'Abim. From a PvP perspective, it creates many RP-PvP or World PvP opportunities.

Part of the reason they added it in the very early days of the PvE server was because the population was so low. You can tell this was the reasoning because they discontinued the idea once the population became much larger (>1000 players). Simply put, only so many guild houses could fit into the world without disturbing the aesthetic. So, inevitably, people were annoyed that their new guilds were late to the party and denied this exclusive content.

So, with the current Tel'Abim population, I think it would work. However, should the population get 'too big', the same issues would crop up.

Also worth pointing out that, in the immediate future, it would take people away from the major cities which isn't a good look for new players trying out the server....

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:24 am

Jc473 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:09 am
Majestik51 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:57 am

we have almost everyday so many fights and wars going on, we could take some time and gather in our guild homes and plan some new strategies or after a big day of fighting we need also some time to discuss about the next day.

This is actually the kind of change which might encourage quite a lot of people to play on Tel'Abim. From a PvP perspective, it creates many RP-PvP or World PvP opportunities.

Part of the reason they added it in the very early days of the PvE server was because the population was so low. You can tell this was the reasoning because they discontinued the idea once the population became much larger (>1000 players). Simply put, only so many guild houses could fit into the world without disturbing the aesthetic. So, inevitably, people were annoyed that their new guilds were late to the party and denied this exclusive content.

So, with the current Tel'Abim population, I think it would work. However, should the population get 'too big', the same issues would crop up.

Also worth pointing out that, in the immediate future, it would take people away from the major cities which isn't a good look for new players trying out the server....
As a member of the Kor Kron Army our house will be ideally in Orgrimmar again i suppose... satisfied_turtle_head

Sylveria
Has liked: 3 times

Post by Sylveria » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:58 am

viewtopic.php?t=8751

There won't be any New guild bases in the current Form. Those that already exist, will stay but No New ones will be Made.

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:15 am

Mavbyte wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:58 am
viewtopic.php?t=8751

There won't be any New guild bases in the current Form. Those that already exist, will stay but No New ones will be Made.
bro we speak about the Tel' Abim server, theres no guild houses there yet...

Jc473

Post by Jc473 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:48 am

Majestik51 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:15 am
Mavbyte wrote:
viewtopic.php?t=8751

Yeah but Torta's post is outlining universal reasons as to why they will not be continuing the guild house system. Doesn't matter what realm type we're talking about.

In fact, I can only imagine the outrage from the PvE realm players if they heard that Tel'Abim was 'getting special treatment' by having the guild house system active again....

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:00 am

Jc473 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:48 am
Majestik51 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:15 am
Mavbyte wrote:
viewtopic.php?t=8751

Yeah but Torta's post is outlining universal reasons as to why they will not be continuing the guild house system. Doesn't matter what realm type we're talking about.

In fact, I can only imagine the outrage from the PvE realm players if they heard that Tel'Abim was 'getting special treatment' by having the guild house system active again....
ok i see, but if we want to pump the population in our pvp server, like Jc473 said before, it would be a great idea.
And maybe even guilds from Nordnaar server migrate to Tel' Abim for this reason, then we are going to have better balance imo.

and one more thing, i think devs and GMs can see that our guild (Kor Kron Enforcers) have many active members, and we got so many activities going everyday that it would be fair for us to be rewarded with a new guild house.
and as i said before our house should be in OG lorewise, so it wuldnt be unfair about the teleport spell for other ppl.
OG is already a populated zone.

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:08 am

Part of the problem with guild housing is it takes some time to make. I do agree, it would be cool. I just think they're done dedicating resources to that part of the game.