2024 — January 03

Torta
Has liked: 1 time

2024 — January 03

Post by Torta » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:15 am

• Added a max leash range for Snowball.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed classes other than Mages to learn Polymorph: Cow.
  • Introduced Wildhammer reputation on kill for several Turtle custom Witherbark Trolls.
  • Rectified several typos in the Gilneas Lighthouse quest chain.
  • The Wavecrest Scale quest item is now lootable for the entire party.
  • Assigned a sell price to the Garden Shovel quest reward weapon.
  • Enhanced the minimum and maximum damage on Diathorus' Claw and Starcaller wands.
  • Addressed some of Moroes' bugs in-battle; the fight should progress smoothly now.
  • Rectified Venomhide Ravasaur's missing poison aura.
  • Casting Blessing of Protection or Divine Intervention on the flag carrier in WSG is no longer possible unless the flag is dropped manually first.
  • Marshal Reginald Windsor in BRD will no longer attack Horde players.
  • Added missing cloth, scraps, and scrolls to Hateforge Chemist's loot table.
  • Fixed The Black Shield quest chain.
  • Empty Cursed Ooze Jar and similar items will now return an error when your inventory is full, instead of letting you waste the charges.

Pristn

Re: 2024 — January 03

Post by Pristn » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:22 am

Marshal Reginald Windsor in BRD will no longer attack Horde players.
Fixed The Black Shield quest chain.
Rectified a bug with Empty Cursed Ooze Jar losing a charge with a full inventory.
Marshal Reginald Windsor should no longer attack Horde players.
Fixed The Black Shield quest chain.
Empty Cursed Ooze Jar and similar items will now return an error when your inventory is full, instead of letting you waste the charges.
Double kill))

Janawan

Post by Janawan » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:23 am

The black shield quest chain was so buggy you had to fix it twice in the same maintenance? x)

Jamey

Post by Jamey » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:28 am

Fixed, thank you!

Tinyaho

Post by Tinyaho » Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:34 am

Please fix the bug that throught unlimited reset zug to farm arcane crystals

Bayanni

Post by Bayanni » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:09 am

So grateful for the WSG change. Nothing like a paladin trolling his entire team to really kill a good game.

Krotux

Post by Krotux » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:50 am

Any chance we can fix some of the warlock bugs on github fixed?

You could knock out most of them by fixing enslave demon's bugs. A lot of them are related to different aspects of that ability.

Then there's the bug where dampen magic reduces dot damage by 50% which is a bit unfair in pvp lol

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:43 am

Krotux wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:50 am
Any chance we can fix some of the warlock bugs on github fixed?

You could knock out most of them by fixing enslave demon's bugs. A lot of them are related to different aspects of that ability.

Then there's the bug where dampen magic reduces dot damage by 50% which is a bit unfair in pvp lol
Waiting so hard to dampen magic fix tooo.

Zulnam

Post by Zulnam » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:24 am

oh hey Windsor is no longer being a diva about who is saving his as$. neat.

Alfonso

Post by Alfonso » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:08 am

Addressed some of Moroes' bugs in-battle; the fight should progress smoothly now.

Does that include the bug where you talk to him after the fight and the second fight starts instantly instead of porting moroes to the stage?

Elesion

Post by Elesion » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:59 pm

Alfonso wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:08 am
Addressed some of Moroes' bugs in-battle; the fight should progress smoothly now.

Does that include the bug where you talk to him after the fight and the second fight starts instantly instead of porting moroes to the stage?
Many weeks ago Moroes was made un-targetable between the end of phase 1 and the teleport to the stage. Is there a new cheese? Because the old one where you would spam-talk to him hasn't worked in at least a month.

Scruffles

Post by Scruffles » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:05 pm

Tinyaho wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:34 am
Please fix the bug that throught unlimited reset zug to farm arcane crystals
Not a bug bud, that’s just good samaritans fixing the broken economy, don’t forget to thank them 😄

Blapeuh

Post by Blapeuh » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:37 am

Not so much a bug though unintended behavior due to game mechanics.

I rolled a Goblin and got the quest Short Five Minute Adventure* in Sparkwater Port wich tasked me on getting certain items. Among others 5x Copper Tube from a vendor in Razor Hill.
But they seem to be sold out all of the time. I've tried many times before abandoning this quest.

With that in mind I want to adress the following.
As this time my toon is level 60 and I am leveling my professions.
Now I'd love to make a Thorium Widget for A Broken Trap and for leveling Engineering past 260 in general but that requires Schematic: Thorium Widget wich is sold by only one vendor per side.
And this Schematic has a max stock of #1, on a very long timer.

This was fixed by Blizz in TBC by moving the schematic to the trainer, so you could train this at Buzzek Bracketswing in Gadgetzan.

Now I can't speak for other professions but I can only speculate other professions have a certain item sold by a vendor wich holds progresson back, due to having just one stock on a long timer.

*This quest is listed in the database under 'The Barrens', this should be Durotar.

Sheed90

Post by Sheed90 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:33 pm

Blapeuh wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:37 am
Not so much a bug though unintended behavior due to game mechanics.

I rolled a Goblin and got the quest Short Five Minute Adventure* in Sparkwater Port wich tasked me on getting certain items. Among others 5x Copper Tube from a vendor in Razor Hill.
But they seem to be sold out all of the time. I've tried many times before abandoning this quest.

With that in mind I want to adress the following.
As this time my toon is level 60 and I am leveling my professions.
Now I'd love to make a Thorium Widget for A Broken Trap and for leveling Engineering past 260 in general but that requires Schematic: Thorium Widget wich is sold by only one vendor per side.
And this Schematic has a max stock of #1, on a very long timer.

This was fixed by Blizz in TBC by moving the schematic to the trainer, so you could train this at Buzzek Bracketswing in Gadgetzan.

Now I can't speak for other professions but I can only speculate other professions have a certain item sold by a vendor wich holds progresson back, due to having just one stock on a long timer.

*This quest is listed in the database under 'The Barrens', this should be Durotar.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12510

Ormember

Post by Ormember » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:51 am

Ousng

Post by Ousng » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:02 am

T0.5 boss can't be summoned in UBRS. I can't finish my t0.5 quest chain. please fix this bug, thx!