Willing to play on Chinese server

Gottabe

Willing to play on Chinese server

Post by Gottabe » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:38 am

Hi, i'm European who's living in China, currently studying Chinese language, i've tried to play on Chinese server, because of same timezone and better ping. Tried to use chinese server client, but so far my language skill is pretty poor to read all the quests and skill descriptions ))) so i tried use english client, just changed the realm list address, but now i'm unable to see the world chats and when typing just see bunch of question marks)

Is there anyway i can download some fonts or something... just be able to use english game interface but see and use chinese language to interact with other players?

Pepesmite
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Willing to play on Chinese server

Post by Pepesmite » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:12 pm

Gottabe wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:38 am
Hi, i'm European who's living in China, currently studying Chinese language, i've tried to play on Chinese server, because of same timezone and better ping. Tried to use chinese server client, but so far my language skill is pretty poor to read all the quests and skill descriptions ))) so i tried use english client, just changed the realm list address, but now i'm unable to see the world chats and when typing just see bunch of question marks)

Is there anyway i can download some fonts or something... just be able to use english game interface but see and use chinese language to interact with other players?
Greetings!
Unfortunately, no. Either you are using the English client and can't see the chat, or the Chinese client.

Shallowrpg

Post by Shallowrpg » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:12 pm

awesome mate,chinese language is difficult

Gottabe

Post by Gottabe » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:32 pm

Pepesmite wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:12 pm
Gottabe wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:38 am

Greetings!
Unfortunately, no. Either you are using the English client and can't see the chat, or the Chinese client.
Thanks ) probably gonna stick with english client, untill not improve my chinese )))) later can switch

Gottabe

Post by Gottabe » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:32 pm

Shallowrpg wrote:
yes, but it's easier to learn, when you have environment around you )

Shallowrpg

Post by Shallowrpg » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:03 am

Gottabe wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:32 pm
Shallowrpg wrote:
yes, but it's easier to learn, when you have environment around you )
i dont need to learn,i am chinese ,lol,did you know chinese people have to work over 12 hours every day ,if i got choice ,if i got money,i must run from this place and live in europe until i dead

Azedarlothar

Post by Azedarlothar » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:06 am

English client+chinese fonts,and changed the realm list address
You will get what you want

Azedarlothar

Post by Azedarlothar » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:22 am

You can choose a Chinese font that you like,Put it in the root directory of the client
Then you can see chinese chats, even if you are on the European server

Post by 108 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:37 am

Gottabe

Post by Gottabe » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:12 am

Azedarlothar wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:06 am
English client+chinese fonts,and changed the realm list address
You will get what you want
thanks a lot! i'll try )