Rogue or Paladin?

Vlad1994

Rogue or Paladin?

Post by Vlad1994 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:51 pm

Greetings? I'm raising a rogue, but I'm thinking of making a paladin. If I had to choose between a rogue and a paladin in terms of DPS in PvP/PvE, which would be the better choice? Any advices?

Mackylol

Re: Rogue or Paladin?

Post by Mackylol » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:57 pm

Paladin ofcourse, rogue is okay -- but paladin is op.

Feomatar

Post by Feomatar » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:55 am

Mackylol wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:57 pm
Paladin ofcourse, rogue is okay -- but paladin is op.
rogue is the worst class for pvp on twow.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:01 am

Paladin if your focus is PvP, and rogue if your focus is PvE. I would still go paladin for either though because even if you're intending to DPS your healing and tanking specs still exist if you are ever needed to swap to those. Rogue doesn't have much in terms of flexibility. It's essentially just a big damage pumper with not much else to bring aside from that. They're pretty alright in PvP though.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:00 am

from the answers u get here u can see no1 plays pvp they all pve players.

Subtlety Rogue is the master of PVP, 1v1 no1 can defeat u, yes except the overpowered palas in some situations, but if u manage to play good the Rogue class then u will have 90% winrate on 1v1.

to play rogue u need brain, to play pala u need 1 finger only. maintenance_turtle maintenance_turtle

Gantulga

Post by Gantulga » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:03 am

Majestik51 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:00 am

Subtlety Rogue is the master of PVP, 1v1 no1 can defeat u, yes except the overpowered palas in some situations, but if u manage to play good the Rogue class then u will have 90% winrate on 1v1.

to play rogue u need brain, to play pala u need 1 finger only. maintenance_turtle maintenance_turtle
Rogue is lower mid tier in PvP here, just slightly above memes like enhancement shaman.

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:11 am

i didnt level a 60 rogue yet in Turtle. but a subtlety rogue is the best pvp class/spec generally in wow.

rogue can keep u immobilized for 24 hours in a day if he wants, before he kills u.
i dont think that any other class can counter all these stuns and ccs of rogues. (except pre pala-bubble ofc :D)

the only way that rogue is not good in pvp is to remove completely the subtlety talent card.
what has been changed in turtle? as i said im not familiar with an end game rogue.... maintenance_turtle maintenance_turtle

Gantulga

Post by Gantulga » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:25 am

Majestik51 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:11 am
i didnt level a 60 rogue yet in Turtle.
It shows.
Majestik51 wrote:
but a subtlety rogue is the best pvp class/spec generally in wow.
That's never been true. Even in base 1.12 rogue is in the middle of the pack.
Majestik51 wrote:
rogue can keep u immobilized for 24 hours in a day if he wants, before he kills u.
That's not possible, diminishing returns exist.
Majestik51 wrote:
i dont think that any other class can counter all these stuns and ccs of rogues. (except pre pala-bubble ofc :D)
Most classes can. Rogue only has a couple matchups in his favor.
Majestik51 wrote:
what has been changed in turtle?
Massive buffs to most other classes while rogue hasn't received any and also suffers from multiple bugs and ancient mechanics like old combo points that no other server (classic included) has.

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:27 am

ok i see what u mean. i will answer to u better when i get my rogue to 60 then... smiling_turtle_head

Feomatar

Post by Feomatar » Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:01 pm

Majestik51 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:00 am

Tournament for 100 000 $, best players of their classes, in blue-green gear where rogues is most powerfull, no dwarfs who counter hard rogues, no buffs of other classes what they get in twow @ rogues get whiped HARD... So its only 2 possible conclusions about your statement vs the lot of money tournament results:
1. Players Like Pshero are just bad rogues and majestic51 woud win 100k $ easy as rogue because rogues ARE best 1v1 class.
2. majestic51 is delusional backpedaller who doesnt know how to play vs rogues and what consumables to use, and rogues ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE the best 1v1 class in the game even WITHOUT huge buffs what other classes BUT rogues get in twow.
You know, i dont want to offend your imaginary world in your head, but i think that second option is more realistic, ok? Shoking right? unhappy_turtle_head

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:11 pm

ok smart guy what do u show me 25 lvl tournament? lol what is this warcraft rumble? xD xD

Feomatar

Post by Feomatar » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:50 am

Majestik51 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:11 pm
ok smart guy what do u show me 25 lvl tournament? lol what is this warcraft rumble? xD xD
Are u blind or something? Its 60 lvl mak'gora tournament for 100K $, u cant like open stream on actual matches? Once again - Pshero and rogues of his lvl of play and higher was r@ped HARD vs blue-green geared opponents (hardcore server duels for permadeath) where rgues have the most power in the game, and it was blizz classic without any of changes, so best classic rogues in the world (Pshero and others) sucking cock in tournament in blizz cassic without changes, but you whine about rogues in twow where rogues get only bugs while other classes get fucking fuge buffs? Like literally rogues is who needed buffs yet the only one who DOESNT GET ANY. But creatures like you just are too bad\lazy\stupid to buy freaking consumables to counter the fuck out any rogues in pvp, and even too lazy\stupid\bad to watch freaking stream and see how to counter rogues with basically 2 consumables... Nvm, i think your disability already in terminal stage... You cant even watch the freaking stream...

Krotux

Post by Krotux » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:42 am

People on twow are terrible at pvp. Funny that they say rogue is the worst lol. I should have rolled a rogue again.

Feomatar

Post by Feomatar » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:36 am

Krotux wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:42 am
People on twow are terrible at pvp. Funny that they say rogue is the worst lol. I should have rolled a rogue again.
Yea, so why you not win tournaments on blizz classic without changes? I think u can show me, pshero, pff i think u even can win easy Biron (Reckfull) if he wasnt dead right? I think u played at 2800 at arena tournament, constantly play vs hydramist? No? So i think your statements are irrelevant. I freaking link you tournament with one of the best players of their classes and rogues lost like a crap in this tournament, yet twow buffed every single class but rogues, so on twow rogues even 'better"... But nah, you are the Great Cornhollio - undefeated backpedaller who play better than any big name rogues in the world, waow, twow devs seems listen to you and make this hilariously good balance. So when you will win next big tournament and teach us, baddies, how to win everthing as an overpowered rogues?

Ataika

Post by Ataika » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:54 am

Bro believe me bro look bro there is a Makgora torunament bro rogues do not perform there bro that means rogues the strongest class always has been in vanilla are weak bro trust me bro iam an experienced pvper bro i've watched all Makgora series bro

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:45 am

Feomatar wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:50 am
Majestik51 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:11 pm
Are u blind or something? Its 60 lvl mak'gora tournament for 100K $, u cant like open stream on actual matches? Once again - Pshero and rogues of his lvl of play and higher was r@ped HARD vs blue-green geared opponents (hardcore server duels for permadeath) where rgues have the most power in the game, and it was blizz classic without any of changes, so best classic rogues in the world (Pshero and others) sucking cock in tournament in blizz cassic without changes, but you whine about rogues in twow where rogues get only bugs while other classes get fucking fuge buffs? Like literally rogues is who needed buffs yet the only one who DOESNT GET ANY. But creatures like you just are too bad\lazy\stupid to buy freaking consumables to counter the fuck out any rogues in pvp, and even too lazy\stupid\bad to watch freaking stream and see how to counter rogues with basically 2 consumables... Nvm, i think your disability already in terminal stage... You cant even watch the freaking stream...
Thats it, tell me ur ingame name NOW, u declared it a war. i will destroy ur @ss... just test me.

and first of all i said i didnt play a 60 rogue in Twow yet and i never cursed on u u idiot kid, so stfu and learn how to talk u nolifer blizzard c.sucker.....

Krotux

Post by Krotux » Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:59 pm

Feomatar wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:36 am
Krotux wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:42 am
Yea, so why you not win tournaments on blizz classic without changes? I think u can show me, pshero, pff i think u even can win easy Biron (Reckfull) if he wasnt dead right? I think u played at 2800 at arena tournament, constantly play vs hydramist? No? So i think your statements are irrelevant. I freaking link you tournament with one of the best players of their classes and rogues lost like a crap in this tournament, yet twow buffed every single class but rogues, so on twow rogues even 'better"... But nah, you are the Great Cornhollio - undefeated backpedaller who play better than any big name rogues in the world, waow, twow devs seems listen to you and make this hilariously good balance. So when you will win next big tournament and teach us, baddies, how to win everthing as an overpowered rogues?
? You guys are bad, it doesn't mean people in general are bad in blizz classic. No hate, I love twow but its true. Skill level here is really low compared to blizz classic with regards to pvp.

I'm prob not good enough to win actual tournaments in blizz classic, nor have the desire to play on blizz servers ever again. However, I think I have a good shot at winning at twow pvp tourney if that ever is a thing. I didn't roll a rogue, so it wouldn't mean much anyways for this discussion.

Majestik51

Post by Majestik51 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:11 pm

hes a spoiled child who needs a lesson, i just need his in game name, and i hope he plays alliance....