The Walking Armory Build

Bigsmerf

The Walking Armory Build

Post by Bigsmerf » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:31 pm

This is a build I thought up on a whim for the heck of it. I am in no way a warrior expert and my highest level one on the server is 27, so this will likely have flaws, but I'm into the idea. I'll go through the basic concept.

My main goal with this is to play as a PvE dps spec. As for how it works, the basic idea of your rotation will be as follows:

Build rage with dual wielding, in berserker stance, and swap to a 2h weapon to dump all your rage with heroic/mortal strikes. Repeat this process throughout the whole fight. Your rage dump stage will obviously change to whirlwind/cleave if the situation calls for AoE
I'm sure there's many ways this can be expanded upon, but anyways, here's my talent setup.

https://talents.turtle-wow.org/warrior/IIVDNC6O1-55J1U

Unfortunately I can't put enough points into fury for flurry though, and I don't know of any ways to properly circumvent this.
Last edited by Bigsmerf on Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Hctwowfan
Has liked: 1 time

Re: The Walking Armory Build

Post by Hctwowfan » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:55 pm

Give it a try and tell us how it went. My advice would be goblin warrior with 2x magram daggers for +11 dagger skill total, if you're basically only intending to use DW to build up rage.
Exlusively playing hc, alive toons below
Immortal Nikora Halazi Mbamba Ofofu Qsetmizi Qsetnizi
59.99 Qiri Byomvin Toraya Bjomvin Peppa Tepsi Ufofo Yolani Ygritt Rhanja Yolari Qsetlizi Bsomdi Kiri Nemsi Ufufo Ofufu
50+ Oronil Lenymo Hazaru

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:28 pm

Decided to revisit/bump this and rework the talents. Not sure why I took imp overpower before. https://talents.turtle-wow.org/warrior/ ... 1-55J1UU63
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Naht

Post by Naht » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:56 pm

Bigsmerf wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:28 pm
Decided to revisit/bump this and rework the talents. Not sure why I took imp overpower before. https://talents.turtle-wow.org/warrior/ ... 1-55J1UU63
This arms tree doesn’t work… MS requires 30 points spent in the arms tree to get, and you only spent 22 points in arms. I believe the talent calc is just buggy - meaning that when you place a point in MS, you are able to go back up the tree and right click talents that are technically prerequisites for Ms without removing the MS point. It’s just a talent calc bug and you can’t get the same results in game.