Few things

Blight

Few things

Post by Blight » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:41 pm

Friendly gnomes spawn among leper ones near Gnomeregan.

Dying near Gnomeregan spawns you in Coldridge GY.

Mobs (at least at Coldridge starting area) take their time responding to certain class skills. They'll finish walking to their destination before attacking if being attacked by rogue while moving.

Mob density feels bit high, at least in starting zones. And respawn timers bit fast for solo clump clearing to some objectives.

Way too many battered chests around Goldshire compared to other low lvl zones.

Some travelling vendor paths are only half set. Like one from Eastvale logging camp, after getting to Goldshire just sprints back across woods.

Xe

Re: Few things

Post by Xe » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:22 pm

To piggyback on to this since it's for the same area, the Frostmane Hold quest in Dun Morogh doesn't seem to be working correctly. As much as I try, I don't seem to be able to get "Fully explore Frostmane Hold" part complete, even after completely clearing the cave twice.

Blight

Post by Blight » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:37 am

All npcs pvp flagged means you get flagged too on accidental friendly cast. And priest has couple quests that force him to heal them.

Torta

Post by Torta » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:59 pm

Some travelling vendor paths are only half set. Like one from Eastvale logging camp, after getting to Goldshire just sprints back across woods.
Fixed.

Torta

Post by Torta » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:49 am

Way too many battered chests around Goldshire compared to other low lvl zones.

Mob density feels bit high, at least in starting zones. And respawn timers bit fast for solo clump clearing to some objectives.
Can not confirm these two. Values are normal.

Tohkun

Post by Tohkun » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:31 am

Xe wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:22 pm
To piggyback on to this since it's for the same area, the Frostmane Hold quest in Dun Morogh doesn't seem to be working correctly. As much as I try, I don't seem to be able to get "Fully explore Frostmane Hold" part complete, even after completely clearing the cave twice.
Yep, I tried today and it's not working. I can't get the "Fully explore Forstmane Hold" condition of the quest scared_turtle_head

Pompa

Post by Pompa » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:01 pm

Tohkun wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:31 am
Xe wrote:
Yep, I tried today and it's not working. I can't get the "Fully explore Forstmane Hold" condition of the quest scared_turtle_head
The quest is working, you just need to be in the correct spot! smiling_turtle_head

Tohkun

Post by Tohkun » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:31 am

Pompa wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:01 pm
Tohkun wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:31 am
Xe wrote:
The quest is working, you just need to be in the correct spot! smiling_turtle_head
Okay I'll give it another try then :)

Tohkun

Post by Tohkun » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:21 pm

You were right ! :) But I succeed with a higher level than before, the cavern is really crowded