Nerf feral druids

Luxlorica

Re: Nerf feral druids

Post by Luxlorica » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:59 am

Redmagejoe wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:01 am

You personally, and not your post, are stupid and childish.
Wow, that's some mask-off hateful toxicity there. So much for the community. mad_turtle

I thought Twow was supposed to be an oasis among the sludgepits. Guess not. Yikes.

Manletow
Has liked: 5 times

Post by Manletow » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:01 am

Gantulga wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:48 pm
TWoW's custom buffs have negatively affected PvP and it's not different in the case of druid. The changes they received increased their power level and utility and it's especially glaring in matchups that were already originally in favor of the druid but now the counterplay window has been pretty much removed, making it a binary change.

The main offenders are OoC triggering off spells which gives them very high sustain while kiting, feral FF being baseline which basically locks down rogues with no counterplay window as they don't even need to leave bear form anymore, and Frenzied Regeneration healing waaay too much which makes melee matches completely brainless combined with the damage boosts they received.
Sounds like you are whining about 1v1 fights
Nobody (of intelligence) cares about 1v1 as no Battleground is balanced around 1v1.
Duels are meaningless minigames that offer no rewards.
World PVP offers little-to-no rewards and can be avoided easily (especially on the PVE server)

Yes some classes hardcounter others (its intentional rock-paper-scissors design) sorry. not much can be done about that

Bear Form is just a worse version of a Warrior (the by far worst PVP class). It is fuckin' horrible mainly because it does NO DAMAGE.

Frenzied Regeneration is perhaps slightly overpowered due to the huge healing but its a 3 min cooldown
...and it deletes all the Druids rage ---> ruins their (already awful) DPS
and having no rage means the Bear cant use abilities in general (you can now run away from the Bear druid as Feral Charge costs 5 rage)
Paladin is broken in PVP.
Frost Mage is broken in PVP/PVE.
Warrior is awful in PVP.
Feral Druid is mediocre in PVP.
Enhancement Shaman is fine. Stop begging for goofy custom abilities.

Karrados

Post by Karrados » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:52 pm

Frenzied Regeneration comes with the big downside of basically removing all offensive capabilities of a Bear. All that Rage is converted into healing which means if you don't attack them and give them rage, they will have to rely on auto-hits.

Just imagine that it is a bubble of the Paladin and that it would be wiser to not continue attacking but do something else instead like focusing on yourself and healing.

But I suppose asking people to think for a moment and adjust the way they go about the battle is asking for too much.

Pakaczali11

Post by Pakaczali11 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:51 pm

nerf feral druids and buff BOOMKING

Tendies

Post by Tendies » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:08 pm

Drubarrymooer wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:46 am
Tendies wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:01 pm
Druids are the second most buffed/busted class in PvP after Paladin.
Ofc Frenzied Regen needs a nerf.
A simple solution to frenzied regen is don't attack the druid in bear form. Use that time to bandage and heal. If the druid follows you, stun, snowball, grenade, or do whatever to get away. Had a rogue do it to me today. At best, its a full hp bar every 3 mins. You can pop a potion and tea for about the same hp in a 2 min cd. If a druid breaks form, they're CC'able.
You think I don't know? Noob

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:12 pm

Tendies wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:08 pm
Drubarrymooer wrote:
Tendies wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:01 pm
Druids are the second most buffed/busted class in PvP after Paladin.
Ofc Frenzied Regen needs a nerf.
A simple solution to frenzied regen is don't attack the druid in bear form. Use that time to bandage and heal. If the druid follows you, stun, snowball, grenade, or do whatever to get away. Had a rogue do it to me today. At best, its a full hp bar every 3 mins. You can pop a potion and tea for about the same hp in a 2 min cd. If a druid breaks form, they're CC'able.
Clearly you don't because you're in here complaining about it. Thank you for the name calling. Great character trait.

Tendies

Post by Tendies » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:19 pm

Drubarrymooer wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:12 pm
Tendies wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:08 pm
Drubarrymooer wrote:

Clearly you don't because you're in here complaining about it. Thank you for the name calling. Great character trait.
lmao, you're pvp trash.

Disingenuing in everything you say, classic BWG.

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:20 pm

Man, I love the ignore feature. Makes it so peaceful when you can't see the trolls.

Tendies

Post by Tendies » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:21 pm

Ignore and then send message/whisper.

Classic safespace player.

Mackylol

Post by Mackylol » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:59 pm

Tendies wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:21 pm

I mean.. you did say something pretty stupid..

Tendies

Post by Tendies » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:15 pm

Mackylol wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:59 pm
Tendies wrote:

lmao, you know he is just a druid player trying to simp for his own class right?

Mackylol

Post by Mackylol » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:23 pm

Tendies wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:15 pm
Mackylol wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:59 pm
Tendies wrote:

lmao, you know he is just a druid player trying to simp for his own class right?
I started a druid on the new server, believing that feral is OP but it hasnt been great so far.. but I am looking forward to it now that youre insisting.

Hunters crush me, paladins crush me, I have a chance against rogues if theyre not good, warlocks rape me, shadowpriests eat me.. maybe mages then? Mages will be my thing.

Given I just turned 42 but as far as I have heard it goes down from here.

EDIT:
Now that I think about it.. I honestly think you are trolling, thats how much I think that this class is garbage in PvP so far.
Frenzied is nice I guess.. but its also super weak for the reasons he told you. The class has two cooldowns.. the other one being berserk, 6min cd 100% extra energy regen.. so just delay for 10-20 seconds.

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:23 pm

Mackylol wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:23 pm
I started a druid on the new server, believing that feral is OP but it hasnt been great so far.. but I am looking forward to it now that youre insisting.

Hunters crush me, paladins crush me, I have a chance against rogues if theyre not good, warlocks rape me, shadowpriests eat me.. maybe mages then? Mages will be my thing.

Given I just turned 42 but as far as I have heard it goes down from here.

EDIT:
Now that I think about it.. I honestly think you are trolling, thats how much I think that this class is garbage in PvP so far.
Frenzied is nice I guess.. but its also super weak for the reasons he told you. The class has two cooldowns.. the other one being berserk, 6min cd 100% extra energy regen.. so just delay for 10-20 seconds.
Don't listen to the trolls. Druid is pretty good in pvp but it's not busted. Players just need to think about how to tackle a druid 1v1. Druid has a high skill ceiling to be really good at it. I'm mediocre in pve/pvp....that's why I don't win all the time. Then you have players like shape who probably win 95% of the time. It's a very nuanced class/play style.

As for tendies and the like, yeah they're a forum troll. Read their posts and they tend to be mostly shit posts. There are a lot of trolls here. When the childish name calling begins, just ignore them.