Early lvl 60 questions

Akos1896

Early lvl 60 questions

Post by Akos1896 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:31 pm

Hey!
Guys, I'm thinking about spending more time with my warlock alt and there are some topics I'm unsure about. Could you please give your opinion about them?

1. I left my char some months ago because I was playing SMDS and dot plus pressing the shadowbolt button became boring. I'm a rather casual player and found my style in being flashy, immolate, rain of fire etc. Looked up talents but decided to go fully custom, the way I want my character to be.
It, mostly the destro tree plus instant corruption, better life tap and added stamina for spirit. My gameplay is putting on corruption, curse, immolate and rain of fire/shadow bolt plus the destro-only abilities.
Do you guys think this build and gameplay would get me a place at a raiding guild? Taking it casually but I wanna eventually visit Naxx with this build if possible.
2. MC and BWL is strictly a no-go for destro without respec or can I use my suboptimal shadow bolt plus curses and banish to have a place?
3. Do you have a rule of thumb when to use curse of weakness, recklessness and shadow/elements? I usually go by weakness unless there are some shadow priests/locks or mages in the team where I switch to the proper curse.
4. I lack DS with this build. At raids do I imp with phase shift for stamina buff, bring doggo to add interrupts or avoid pets in general?
5. Is health or mana funnel used in any situation?
6. If there's a holy pally and a priest is there an SS priority or both are equally good?
7. Are stones outside HS and SS ever used? (For this build a major FS can be better than a valid off hand item?)