Model glitches and Error 132

Ivgas

Model glitches and Error 132

Post by Ivgas » Thu May 04, 2023 2:42 pm

Hello!

I've been playing twow for about a month now, and there's been one thing that's still bothering me during gameplay - some of the models get messed up during my gameplay. The ones i noticed the most are human child pet for Children's Week, taxi gryphon, paladin mount, immortal mount, turtle mount, and one time i noticed a furbolg in darkshore. By messed up i mean the textures go all over the place, like the model was cut with scissors or something.

Another thing is error 132. The game can sometimes crash with this one, and it is usually in large cities - where i would presume the server-added models would appear. Restarting the client loads the game, but when the world starts to load it crashes again. I have two clients, downloaded separately, one on C: and one on D: - i swap to another one when it happens and keep playing. It would crash on another after some time and then i swap to the first one and so on.

I am really tired of this and would like some assistance on this matter

Ivgas

Re: Model glitches and Error 132

Post by Ivgas » Thu May 04, 2023 3:31 pm

This is what i see

Krawallbruder

Re: Model glitches and Error 132

Post by Krawallbruder » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:09 pm

#bump

literally same two problems. same graphics glitches and error 132 with crash to desktop
i don't think the graphic glitches and the ctd must have anything to do with each other.

updated drivers, run CHKDSK, did a disk cleanup etc.