Horde or Ally better on PVE realm ?

Trager

Horde or Ally better on PVE realm ?

Post by Trager » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:20 am

Hi all! Just have to say I am really excited for launch and loved the trailer, as well as the Warcraft 3 style for the forums, it's great!

I haven't really played on a PVE server before, but am excited to try it. What is the best faction to play on a PVE realm, Horde or Ally, or does it not matter at all? I always have a difficult time deciding these things :P

Kolinahr

Re: Horde or Ally better on PVE realm ?

Post by Kolinahr » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:35 am

Most likely Alliance. PvE realms tend to have more of that faction. Please correct if I am wrong.

Pantera

Post by Pantera » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:12 am

Kolinahr is probably right, but if you are talking strictly about PVE content, I believe Horde have more instances in their home territories.

Bullgus

Post by Bullgus » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:50 am

For PVE/RP I would say Ally. Mostly because of Stormwind. It's nicer than Orgrimmar. It's too bright in Orgrimmar. Hanging out there for too long will give you a heat stroke :)
"Mess with the bull and you get the horns!"

Leluch

Post by Leluch » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:19 am

No difference. I would be better advised to look at the racial bonuses. And also that shamans are the Horde,and paladins in the Alliance.And also that druids have only two races, Tauren and elves. Here who more like it, or at the expense of bonuses.
Perhaps there will be a problem with the online faction. And it is impossible to predict who will have a problem.