Hardcore death due to game lag

Teacow0

Hardcore death due to game lag

Post by Teacow0 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:12 pm

Hello, I still cannot believe that my character died.
I was leveling in badlands and in one moment everything got frozen, there were no mobs around, hence I was not afraid of dying.
When I was connected to the character selection it was alive, though a pet disappeared for unknown to me reason.
I logged into the game and i had 13hp, i immediately pressed a button with healing potion, but nothing happened and the character died.

Character name: Canabizguru
Level: 39
Faction: Alliance

I kindly ask you to give a chance to continue the hardcore journey, because it was not my misplay. scared_turtle_head

Elisleris

Re: Hardcore death due to game lag

Post by Elisleris » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:21 pm

Hope you will more lucky in next time

Hctwowfan
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Hctwowfan » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:24 pm

Mate your entire toon is gone, this isn't season of mastery. Dead hcs won't be resurrected.
Exlusively playing hc, alive toons below
Immortal Nikora Halazi Mbamba Ofofu Qsetmizi Qsetnizi
59.99 Qiri Byomvin Toraya Bjomvin Peppa Tepsi Ufofo Yolani Ygritt Rhanja Yolari Qsetlizi Bsomdi Kiri Nemsi Ufufo Ofufu
50+ Oronil Lenymo Hazaru

Jolikmc

Post by Jolikmc » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:29 pm

Torta wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:20 pm
Hardcore Rules

• When your character dies, the game ends for you. If you choose to create and play a hardcore character, you do so at your own risk: we will not restore any deceased hardcore character for any reason including connection problems, bugs, global warming, your little sister, or any other reason whatsoever.
Not currently playing. Just skulking and snarking~

Teacow0

Post by Teacow0 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:32 pm

Okay, i get it. I will not try again hardcore challenge.
I completed it for myself, this game just is not made for it.
Good luck

Kefke

Post by Kefke » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:44 pm

Condolences on your loss, mate, and sorry to hear you won't be joining us further. But remember, it's about the journey, not the destination.

Drpeyote1

Post by Drpeyote1 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:52 pm

Its a private server without enough money to offer the required quality of servers (hardware) and correct assistance for each individual case when the game fails on THEIR side...what did you expected, get away before you discover everything else if you havent already

Bob022

Post by Bob022 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:01 pm

Teacow0 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:32 pm
this game just is not made for it.
No, it truly isn't. Reaching maximum level in hardcore mode takes more than skill, or patience--it also involves a certain element of luck. In order to get there you need things to fall just right: Your power doesn't go out at an inopportune time, or the server doesn't decide to fritz out, and so forth.