Sangue Ruim Guild drama - GM Response - Skoj

Keds

Sangue Ruim Guild drama - GM Response - Skoj

Post by Keds » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:57 pm

Many of you must have heard about Sangue Ruim guild, a Brazilian only guild (and with some amazing portuguese people too).

Our story begins with two brothers that shared the same dream, creating a Brazilian community on turtle wow, the server population was very low at the time, 200-300 players max. As the population on twow started blooming, people started to join forces with us. Skoj being one of them. Skoj was one those players that always was there for you if you needed help, he was starting to shine and soon became one of first officers of our guild.

Not a long time later, our guild was getting 20 constant raiders, and the family dream was closer and closer to become a reality. As more Brazilians got to know our guild, people started to raid with us.

From ZG to even 4/9 AQ40, We got it going... Sadly, some of our core members got bored of the game, some of them had personal issues or even technical, and we slowed our progress.... Our guild had to make a decision, keep trying our way without pugging, or to pug the remaining slots. And we decided the latter. Many of members wasn't happy, but of we continued to try only us because people would left either way, since it's was hard without a proper roster, and the Downscale change came just to end things.

One thing to note is that we didn't forced any spec on anyone, we embraced everyone who was willing to raid with us, we value our experience together and friendship more than some raid progress.

After this, Skoj said that he was done playing wow, that he wouldn't play it anymore, and one day, he got all our guild items, gold... And simply deleted his character, with everything on him. Our members is in disbelief until this day, how he could do such thing. Maybe others would've done this, but not Skoj... But I guess we don't know the people we play with, even after months....

Now comes the second part, the GM Response.
We contacted many gms, some didn't even want to do anything about it, some just didn't gave a damn. One GM reached to us, tried to do something but to no avail. Even with prints and all that. Nothing.

So here's a warning for you all. Be VERY selective who you give officers role. Because the turtle wow team just doesn't care about a player griefing an entire guild, all he did was checking what Skoj did with the items, which he deleted. And nothing else, no items back, nor gold. So our guild lost everything. GM told us they don't go into Guild affairs, but this is more than that. It's griefing. I've seem people being banned for WAY less.

Now, for the haters, maybe you will say that it's was our guild officers fault and bad management, maybe you are correct. But we did everything to make a our guild a home for Brazilian players, even tho some of us didn't had any prior experience as officers of a guild, we did everything we could to make it a friendly and fair guild to all of you.

Now to our guild members, we are proud of every single one of you who stayed with us until the end. We accomplished a goal we didn't even though was possible in the beginning of our journey.

And Skoj, if you are reading this. I don't know what made you do this, what was going on in your head, but I hope you are well, I hope that maybe this is all a misunderstanding. I wish you all the best in your life. Sincery, a friend.

Edit: edited for clarity
Last edited by Keds on Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:17 am, edited 6 times in total.

Wilsonsds

Re: Sangue Ruim Guild drama - GM Response - Skoj

Post by Wilsonsds » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:57 pm

I had the joy to play with them for some time, i voutch for all stated above. And even further, you can never be 100% sure about the true intensions of your officers, and i really think an appeal should be possible in these cases.

Keds, i would just ask for you to do not say the players name, since this may be subject to bring this post down.

Again, we all know histories about officers grinding friendships just to grief a guild in the right moment, also we may never know for sure what kind of real life problens each one of us is dealing, that may caause in situations like this. Besides that. I have to adress that the Sangue Ruim guild was well until the downscaling was no longer avaliable, and they got problens to fill their ranks.

I was not in the guild until the very end, but i cultivated, or did my best to, make friendships. And even being out of Sangue Ruim and having some issues with some of them, i restate, what happened with them was unfair.
Last edited by Wilsonsds on Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Lustrazalux (Mage - Frost)
Gondwana (Warlock - Demo)
Esmeralden (Druid - Resto)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)
Almandinite (Pally - Prot)

Keds

Post by Keds » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:40 pm

Wilsonsds wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:57 pm
I had to joy to play with them for some time, i voutch for all stated above. And even further, you can never be 100% about the true intensions of your officers, and i really think an appel should be possible in these cases.

Keds, i would just ask for you to do not say the players name, since this may be subject to bring this post down.

Again, we all know histories about offices grinding friendship just to grief in the right moment, also we may never know for sure what kind of real life problens each one of us is dealing, that may caause in cases alike this. Besides that. I have to adress that the Sangue Ruim guild was well until the downscaling was no longer avaliable, and they got problens to fill their ranks.

I was not in the guild until the very end, but i cultivated, or did my best to, make friendships. And even being out of Sangue Ruim and having some issues with some of them, i restate, what happened with them was unfair.
Since he deleted his character and even discord, I don't think there will be a problem there...

But you did bring a good point that I forgot to mention. The Downscale. Which was one of the reasons we had a very hard time at the end there...

Nett

Post by Nett » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:15 pm

Not a interesting drama enough, for even me who was in that BS of a guild.

Mariii

Post by Mariii » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:07 am

I can tell you that this whole story has left me extremely shocked.

A guild that, despite its flaws, was fought for by everyone (including Skoj) for growth, from the opening of the bank, from the fall of the first boss, it was all incredible and I am enchanted by the people I met there. All the evolutions we had, seeing Break learning to tank, or the attempt to better distribute the items for the roster and evolve together, which didn't make everyone happy, but still, it was a nice try.

Unfortunately, the downscale increase came at an extremely bad time and hurt the guild 100%.

I really wish the GMs had a bit of compassion and knowledge and understood Sangue Ruim side.

The only person I didn't expect to do all this was Skoj, the most reliable person, apparently.

Skoj, if you're reading this, know that I have no anger or hurt, only disappointment. I hope with all my heart that you are well and your kitten too, I really liked you or who you said and showed yourself to be. If one day you come back and want to explain everything that happened, I'm willing to listen!

Anyway, I'm willing to help anyone who needs it, including Sangue Ruim.

Love,
Mahii

Keds

Post by Keds » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:54 am

Nett wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:15 pm
Don't be mad child, next time don't leave the guild then come back demanding the loot from the people that were way more deserving than you...

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:38 pm

This sounds like a very stable community of players with zero conflict whatsoever.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Tacticalnelf

Post by Tacticalnelf » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:26 pm

Everyone knew this was going to happen, a guild where the officers kept all the relevant items and the rest of the players had to carry them around

The best part wasn't told!

The guild always suffered from a lack of tanks, so at one point a warrior who wanted to play DPS agreed to tank for the guild (let's call him Zug), everyone thought he would get the legendary weapon, but months later one of the officers decided he would tank too (with an alt), and guess what? The legendary weapon was given priority to the guild officer, but it's not over yet, they made the former tank log in to the officer's character during the Garr fight in MC just to get the Bind for the officer because he was traveling or whatever... AND THE BIND DROPPED! Shortly afterwards Zug stopped playing. They literally cucked the poor guy XD

Gnomoerectus

Post by Gnomoerectus » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:54 pm

Keds wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:57 pm
Now, for the haters, maybe you will say that it's was our guild officers fault and bad management, maybe you are correct. But we did everything to make a our guild a home for Brazilian players, even tho some of us didn't had any prior experience as officers of a guild, we did everything we could to make it a friendly and fair guild to all of you.
It's never a good look to preemptively address the "haters" in your drama post.

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:54 pm

Tacticalnelf wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:26 pm

The guild always suffered from a lack of tanks, so at one point a warrior who wanted to play DPS agreed to tank for the guild (let's call him Zug), everyone thought he would get the legendary weapon, but months later one of the officers decided he would tank too (with an alt), and guess what? The legendary weapon was given priority to the guild officer, but it's not over yet, they made the former tank log in to the officer's character during the Garr fight in MC just to get the Bind for the officer because he was traveling or whatever... AND THE BIND DROPPED! Shortly afterwards Zug stopped playing. They literally cucked the poor guy XD

Czasku wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 pm
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:04 pm

Tacticalnelf wrote:
Everyone knew this was going to happen, a guild where the officers kept all the relevant items and the rest of the players had to carry them around

Im not saying that i dont agree with your take, i just thoght things differently.
Zug was a great raid leader that and for sinergy he started tanking, i agree that he obviously wanted DPSing but he was tanking because our community needed.

And for as far as i know, Zug got mad with the guild because most of the officers were raidning with Natare (thats a lesser version of PugLords, a semi-brazilian guild that is spoken in EN) and was affecting the runs of Sangue Ruim. The real reasons why he stoped playing with his warrior was not that certain. For what i know he burned down on his warrior because he was playing for obligation and not for fun, so he tryed to play shaman to revive his playing spirit.

But, in the end, we dont have to see if the guild was virtuous or not, thats besides the point!

The problem is, what the SKojoker did can be potencially be done in ANY guild, for ANY reason. And this will not be the last time that situation like this will happen. Thats why the itens should be restored.

The GM Answer were
I cant do nothing becasue he could do that, since he was an officer.

So this means that just because someone works in a bank he can open the coffer and leave with the money?
Just because he had the key to the bank coffer does not give he the ownership of everything inside. JUST THE OPPOSITE, the items in the GUILD BANK are OWNED BY EVERYONE IN THE GUILD!!!

NO ONE WIN WITH LESSER GUILD STABILITY
And im talking about all guilds of this server, not just this one.
Last edited by Wilsonsds on Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)

Bob022

Post by Bob022 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:10 pm

Tacticalnelf wrote:
they made the former tank log in to the officer's character during the Garr fight in MC
His choice...he could've always said, "No." What's the guild gonna do, kick him? Empty threat, video game guilds are a dime a dozen.

Guildbank theft/deletion/etc is as old as the genre. It's never pretty to see, but it happens sometimes. Best way to deal with it is to not get too hung up on video game currency/items and not worry overmuch about it. Even then it's still a pretty low thing to do, but again, it happens.

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:33 pm

Bob022 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:10 pm
Tacticalnelf wrote:
they made the former tank log in to the officer's character during the Garr fight in MC
Guildbank theft/deletion/etc is as old as the genre. It's never pretty to see, but it happens sometimes. Best way to deal with it is to not get too hung up on video game currency/items and not worry overmuch about it. Even then it's still a pretty low thing to do, but again, it happens.
Sorry but this is a excuse to do not take action and solve the problem.
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)

Beatngu

Post by Beatngu » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:52 pm

I, as a wow player, have already joined this guild and I really saw how it treated players in a disrespectful way by taking items from high ranking members while they were full items. In this guild and I will tell you GM and officer took all the best items in the loot council and drove away most players .I do not recommend playing with them because I suffered from this way of playing

Beatngu

Post by Beatngu » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:00 pm

The question that consumes me is how much it costs to make a Thunderfury?

Paw

Post by Paw » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:19 pm

Wilsonsds wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:04 pm

So this means that just because someone works in a bank he can open the coffer and leave with the money?
Just because he had the key to the bank coffer does not give he the ownership of everything inside. JUST THE OPPOSITE, the items in the GUILD BANK are OWNED BY EVERYONE IN THE GUILD!!!
I will try some magic here because there is logical error in your argument and even if you think it does, holding down shift won't automatically make one's statement true.

Employee🐱👤> choosen by Bank
Bank > Obligated by law to return items even if they are compromised
Coffer > Coffer is filled by items that other people collected
Government > Offer a paid service

Guild officer 🐱🚀 > choosen by Guild
Bank > Obligated to do nothing since its a toy in a game environment
Coffer > Coffer is filled by items that the Guild collected
Turtle Devs > Offer a free service

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:28 pm

Paw wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:19 pm

I will try some magic here because there is logical error in your argument and even if you think it does, holding down shift won't automatically make one's statement true.

I was about to write something similar!
Well said! 👍
Czasku wrote:
After Reading Turtle WoW's forum i understood why Blizzard stopped responding on their own forum topics.

Paw

Post by Paw » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:42 pm

I went overboard with the toy stuff.
Bank in the second line should go like > Offer the opportunity to store items in it but is not responsible if the items are compromised.
I think I could make it even more lollipop if I changed Government and Turtle Devs into Bank owner and Turtle GMs.
I just have hard time with this building up an argument stuff. I'm used to being very rude and acting rashly like a true horde player and it doesn't change overnight. 🕵️‍♂️

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:04 pm

Paw wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:19 pm
Wilsonsds wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:04 pm

Ahhh the CAPs use was to go to the point of the topic and make everyone stop spinning around the useless drama. Your attention in this issue is more than welcome, my objective was not to offend anyone.

I think i didnt pass the message that i meant, Turtle wow and its players do not have any legal compromise, in that I agree, that is different from the bank, since it’s formalized by a assigned contract.
However, don’t you agree that doing the right thing is not tied to doing what is in the law? Since taking the items of the whole guild and deleting it is a malicious deed, and undoing it, even if not being directly evolved, is a good act.

Besides, not doing nothing are not Turtle wow encouraging more cases like this? Not that this may cause a guild apocalypse or nothing, but now is clear to everyone that if an officer wants to grief his guild he can. This can cause many social repercussions. Since as I stated before, no one win from guild instability, nor the devs, GMs or the players.

And please, don’t tell me that was the guild’s fault by selecting that particular player to be his officer, since everyone that make part of the MMO community in a general knows a ton of cases of malicious act just for fun. There were cases of players grinding friendship with guild leader just to grief in the right moment, even taking years for that.

Another thing, making comparison that items that one person or the guild collected, right, have you even know about public money? Moreover, you may say that that are toys in a game environment, but in the end they are not just that, and you know it, or should know. It is, in fact the collective time of everyone, the time invested for something that they love, this game, sentimental value. And we are talking about almost a year’s worth of items.

Please I reconsider about giving it back the items of this guild, and the others that fell in this same problem, but I can assure you, if you give back the items, the amount of cases like this well dramatically decrease since everyone will now that the Turtle WoW team will do the right thing.
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)

Darktifa

Post by Darktifa » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:19 pm

Wilsonsds wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:04 pm

Please I reconsider about giving it back the items of this guild, and the others that fell in this same problem, but I can assure you, if you give back the items, the amount of cases like this well dramatically decrease since everyone will now that the Turtle WoW team will do the right thing.
Or it will open the Pandora's Box and every time there is a guild conflict
community will demand for GM's to take action
Czasku wrote:

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:24 pm

Darktifa wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:19 pm
Wilsonsds wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:04 pm

Or it will open the Pandora's Box and every time there is a guild conflict
community will demand for GM's to take action
Please, I would like to know how by a grief that would result in nothing would increase its occurrence. Could you share to explain this logic better, since it left me curious?
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)

Paw

Post by Paw » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:50 pm

Let's say for the sake of the argument that you are older then I am.

Let's say also that you are a venerable monk in a monastery.
I come to you and explain my situation as a monastery trainee. I ask of you afterwards, the venerable monk to do something to help my situation. However you don't do anything. I keep asking you to do something but the venerable monk simply continues to look through me like as if I wasn't right about it.
I am at loss if I should stay in the monastery or not. However the venerable monk regardless all of this encourages me to stay regardless my misunderstanding. The venerable monk continued to refuse to take action even after I left the monastery.

Let's say the monk was right and I was wrong all along.

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:08 pm

Paw wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:50 pm
Let's say for the sake of the argument that you are older then I am.

Let's say also that you are a venerable monk in a monastery.
I come to you and explain my situation as a monastery trainee. I ask of you afterwards, the venerable monk to do something to help my situation. However you don't do anything. I keep asking you to do something but the venerable monk simply continues to look through me like as if I wasn't right about it.
I am at loss if I should stay in the monastery or not. However the venerable monk regardless all of this encourages me to stay regardless my misunderstanding. The venerable monk continued to refuse to take action even after I left the monastery.

Let's say the monk was right and I was wrong all along.
I kind understood you said that the venerable monk can see further and since he was right he kept in his way, but why the venerable monk does not explain why he cant do nothing to the trainee, in a way that the trainee can understand, since he is more knowledgeable than the trainee? For the way you told me was like the venerable was planning to remove the trainee all along, and encouraging to stay is contraditory.

Anyway, you in this case made the hypothetic assumption that the venerable was right, but, if he wasn’t?

Analogies aside, could you care to explain why not helping to restore the items of this guild, or any other guild in situations like this?
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)

Paw

Post by Paw » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:31 pm

You ask of me to explain to you something that I myself understood only after learning about it for many years.
In your mind it might seem like a simple question with a simple answer. However if you take a math problem. At first glance it might seem that there is an easy sollution but you realise soon enough that the amount of paper you have at your disposal will be far from enough to solve it.
Learning in a university takes years and what you are asking is a question for the last semester.

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:40 pm

I see, well, i hope that everyone read this thread and stop using the guild bank, since it has no insurances. Or if someone is whiling to grief his guild, now he nows exacly how to do it.

Since there is no repercutions about it.
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)

Beatngu

Post by Beatngu » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:46 pm

insidious_turtle This guy who cleaned up the guild is a herald of light and you should give him an award.

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:47 pm

Paw wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:31 pm
You ask of me to explain to you something that I myself understood only after learning about it for many years.
In your mind it might seem like a simple question with a simple answer. However if you take a math problem. At first glance it might seem that there is an easy sollution but you realise soon enough that the amount of paper you have at your disposal will be far from enough to solve it.
Learning in a university takes years and what you are asking is a question for the last semester.
As far as i know, you are being very arrogant towards me, and if you knew the answer, you would be able to explain it in a simpler manner.

Im a geologist, if someone asked me about what is a rock, I would just say that is an agglomerated of minerals, and if the person was not satisfied with the answer I could answer in many other ways, like, its compacted dirt, or solidified lava.

The way you are speaking make me think that or you don’t know or don’t care to help, either way, I made my points and you didn’t even cared to refute it, in a direct and logical way. And then you come to me in some kind of knowledge pedestal saying im to dumb to understand. Contradictory isn’t?
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)

Tacticalnelf

Post by Tacticalnelf » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:50 pm

Beatngu wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:46 pm
insidious_turtle This guy who cleaned up the guild is a herald of light and you should give him an award.
i can't deny it XD

Nett

Post by Nett » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:15 pm

Keds wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:54 am
Nett wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:15 pm
Don't be mad child, next time don't leave the guild then come back demanding the loot from the people that were way more deserving than you...
I did not demand anything, the raid leader did not let me roll on an item who was passed by the one who should get the item, gave the item to another player, the player stopped playing, like all warrior in the guild did because there was a Tank taking all dps items in a excuse he had priority over it.

Sangue Ruim leader did a lot of mistakes, repeatedly, only people like you who ignore the reality which EVERY sane player repeated in DS over and over, believe in those lies.
Keep repeating that, in your mind it will keep a reality at the expense of people seeing you like a delusional joke.

Akos1896
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Akos1896 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:17 pm

I'm kind of sided with the Brazilian guy here and not only because one of my best friend's wife is a Brazilian geologist.

You basically say that helping in this case would cause a precedent which the guilds would abuse and the number of cases per GMs would make the game unmanageable.
This, in this form is not true. There are currently tickets for every shít you can imagine and a GM solving someone's problem is not regarded as making a precedent and creating more work for them.
For each incident there is or they should be a priority. Griefing around 20 players' work which took 1 year is a high priority case in this virtual realm. If GMs have a tool to retrieve these stuffs, they should.
1. 1 year's work of a bunch of people would be saved.
2. TWOW would make a statement creating a more healthy guild atmosphere, reducing the fear of trusting guildies - harmonious people relationship in guilds is basic goal in an MMO.
3. TWOW could be very clear that they only interfere in very specific situations. Normal guild drama could be ignored and it can be made very clear that if you just wanna make a fuss because you didn't receive a loot after a roll at MC, nothing will happen. But TWOW would also signal that if there is something important, guilds can rely on them. As long as the message behind high priority is properly communicated, it won't cause unmanagable case numbers but would create a healthy gaming precedent.

Nett

Post by Nett » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:33 pm

Skoj delivered atonement only to the ones who deserved more, this Tauren was the hero no one deserved.

This guild managed to be the only guild on Vanilla to have 1 warrior raiding.

TBH, the problem were not dumb/dishonest players like the post owner, were the lack of action of people who had the power to intervene and create a fair environment.
Agreeing with insane people on even more insane points, things you do not see in the worst raiding pug.

I would lose my time trying to convince these people of their mistakes, they are insane, this post is proof of that, but to anyone not from this guild reading this and others replies, I assure you, this guild made an extreme effort to undermine personal progression in favor of a bunch of players who do not deserved the grey items dropped in each instance.

Keds

Post by Keds » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:07 pm

Nett wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:33 pm
Skoj delivered atonement only to the ones who deserved more, this Tauren was the hero no one deserved.

TBH, the problem were not dumb/dishonest players like the post owner, were the lack of action of people who had the power to intervene and create a fair environment.
Agreeing with insane people on even more insane points, things you do not see in the worst raiding pug.

I would lose my time trying to convince these people of their mistakes, they are insane, this post is proof of that, but to anyone not from this guild reading this and others replies, I assure you, this guild made an extreme effort to undermine personal progression in favor of a bunch of players who do not deserved the grey items dropped in each instance.
If it was THAT bad them why did you came back? As i've stated above, we didnt force any spec on anyone. If we didn't had any warriors to tank, that wans't our choice. Anyways, our progress in our raids proves more than anything, and everyone who deserved, who was there for our guild, got their share of loot. turtle_tongue_head
Last edited by Keds on Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keds

Post by Keds » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:12 pm

Tacticalnelf wrote:

Same deal with the post above, we never forced anything on anyone, after our officer got his first binding on his ALT (because he was already healing for us on his main), he and "ZUG" (which was a officer too at the time btw) decided it was best to give the second one for him too, since the drop rate is too low and our chances was better this way.... ZUG was already getting tired of bein THE MAN so he was more than happy to pass his role as MT... But I guess you left too early to know all the details via gossip and made your own opinion based on that, instead of facts.

Nett

Post by Nett » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:30 pm

Keds wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:07 pm
Nett wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:33 pm

If it was THAT bad them why did you came back? As i've stated above, we didnt force any spec on anyone. If we didn't had any warriors to tank, that wans't our choice. Anyways, our progress in our raids proves more than anything, and everyone who deserved, who was there for our guild got their share of loot. turtle_tongue_head
I came back because friends of mine asked me to, I had stopped playing WoW, I did not quit to find another guild, then when I came back I decided to give another chance to this guild, just because of friends playing there asked me to join again.
I was welcomed with hate. But let me show you what some of your leaders sent to me after I left the guild for the second time.

This is the message telling what happened after the situation when I came back and Warzug did not let me get any loot while I was part of Sangue Ruim, even I being part of the raid.

This is after I left the guild for real, the second time, when I finally realized some of people there were AT BEST, naive.

If I was someone not to be around, I did not got that invite.

I was at the first BWL made in that guild, and I was at the last one, when I stopped playing and left the guild, I only was not part of 2 BWL runs.
The reason I left the second time is: some dumbass man child was hating on me and my friends and attacking us for pugging, something every player did and no one said shit about it, the funny part is, it was my first pug in this server, I was pugging for the only reason the server removed downscalling on raids.

The leaders agreed with that man child, instead of having some balls and taking the right actions, then I decided playing with people from my OWN country, speaking the same dialect, was a fucking mistake. Imagine that!

And there's more, you guys made a great job managing the guild, now there is no guild members enough to raid even with downscale and you have to pug.

You should delete this post, you are embarrassing yourself.

Wilsonsds

Post by Wilsonsds » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:36 pm

Akos1896 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:17 pm
I'm kind of sided with the Brazilian guy here and not only because one of my best friend's wife is a Brazilian geologist.

You basically say that helping in this case would cause a precedent which the guilds would abuse and the number of cases per GMs would make the game unmanageable.
This, in this form is not true. There are currently tickets for every shít you can imagine and a GM solving someone's problem is not regarded as making a precedent and creating more work for them.
For each incident there is or they should be a priority. Griefing around 20 players' work which took 1 year is a high priority case in this virtual realm. If GMs have a tool to retrieve these stuffs, they should.
1. 1 year's work of a bunch of people would be saved.
2. TWOW would make a statement creating a more healthy guild atmosphere, reducing the fear of trusting guildies - harmonious people relationship in guilds is basic goal in an MMO.
3. TWOW could be very clear that they only interfere in very specific situations. Normal guild drama could be ignored and it can be made very clear that if you just wanna make a fuss because you didn't receive a loot after a roll at MC, nothing will happen. But TWOW would also signal that if there is something important, guilds can rely on them. As long as the message behind high priority is properly communicated, it won't cause unmanagable case numbers but would create a healthy gaming precedent.
Yes, since they can intervene in cases of stealing items, hacking, etc, why not griefing?
Schala (Priest - Holy)
Lusiena (Warrior - Prot)
Lyane (Rogue - Combat)
Fellem (Hunter - Marks)
Aldebaran (Shaman - Ele)