@Pepesmite KOOK problem

Leixbb201202

@Pepesmite KOOK problem

Post by Leixbb201202 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:10 am

Leixbb201202 wrote: ↑02 Oct 2023 01:42
Hello GM. My server in Raven County, Asia has been experiencing login issues for 6 days. The Lavin server cannot access it. My account and other servers in Asia can access it, but Lavin cannot. Looking at most of them on KOOK, they received feedback that they were offline and later logged in online, unable to enter. I cannot enter Raven County, choose a character, sometimes I can log in to a character and disconnect from the link; Sometimes the queue is disconnected and there will be no queue for continuous authentication login. At 9:00 am on October 2nd, all servers are not congested, and the connection to the Lavin County server login continues, waiting to be disconnected. Accelerator nodes have been tried in Raven County, Asia and Raven County, Singapore, but the problem is the same.

The second issue is that the server in Raven County, Asia, IDxbb201201, has been frozen and does not display the freezing time. We request that the freeze be lifted. Server staff, without any warnings or game chats, remind players to pay attention to issues, and disconnect during the game, which is very unsatisfactory.

Thank you.
10/3/2023viewtopic.php?t=10459
Greetings!
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your involvement. Your request has been forwarded to the management team. However, please note that anything related to SEA servers and support and suggestions should be directed here : https://kook.top/jzgWqY.
@Pepesmite
Post. Turtle WoW->Forums->Non-English Forums->Chinese viewtopic.php?t=10459

Thank you for your reply. I am no longer able to use the KOOK community. The connection post indicates that this server issue has been reported in the KOOK community. KOOK management personnel abuse their rights, prevent me from accessing blacklist restrictions, and prevent me from accessing KOOK speaking rights.