Re: New PvP realm is still stupid

Post by Mikeyhong » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:00 pm

Bigsmerf wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:01 pm
Mikeyhong wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:36 am
Bigsmerf wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:13 pm

Try to insult me when you've learned the language well enough to make sense. Until then, good luck with google translate.
…. You are nothing,I don’t have any motive to prove something for you,bro. By the way is just a language,you know any Spanish or Chinese?you soo poor like a baby.you should read more and know how old you are…poor lady
No, keep going. This is hilarious.
yep。you know it lady

Mackylol

Post by Mackylol » Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:54 pm

Tendies wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:21 pm
Schnitter wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:03 am
this is not a business
I read his reply aswell and scoffed at that part. If you think twow isn't making bank on this project then you are absolutely naive.

Release a new server already. Logically it makes more sense to opt out of PvP than into it because of the advantages you get with war mode enabled. You gain more XP with it active and player interaction is increased by default. The original post probably has the weakest arguments against it that I have read so far, just be truthful about your opposition to it instead of rambling about it.

Anyways, its like you've aged to 30 but you're still using the same pants you wore at 14.. the population isn't at 1000 like it once was.
Torta wrote: Currently we have over 50 000 players playing or queued on both networks. Because of this, transfers from the EU to the SEA network are ill-advised until the SEA network queues are lower.

Ghola

Post by Ghola » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:20 pm

Charanko wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:59 pm
Harkus wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:41 am
Xwolfi wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:40 pm
Man its funny seeing all these PVE Cupcakes crying about a PVP server... Imagine being this triggered simply because it wont improve your experience and your to afraid to roll pvp.
I do not know if you noticed but Turtle is an RPvE server... you coming here and insulting the entire server because it is not the way you want it to be is ridiculous. Go back from whence you came.
maybe he wouldnt be like that with all this blatant anti pvp sentiment from the community... and then people confused why no one is playing BGs
LMAO you make a great case for a pvp realm!

Queefking

Post by Queefking » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:16 am

Fresharugula wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:24 pm
You hit the nail on the head here.

In the discord yesterday one of the people who is the absolute loudest about fresh pvp straight up admitted he dosent even play turtle. People who aren’t even members of the community are trying to steer turtle into something it’s not
This
So much this
Turtle is about selling spectral tigers to the chinese and NOT for PvPing despite there being a PvP glyph on a non PvP realm.