Nerf feral druids

Holbart

Nerf feral druids

Post by Holbart » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:46 pm

Can we please nerf feral druids? Like they can deal a lot of burst damage and then they can kite a lot like as a Paladin main no way to kite them plus their ability to dodge so many meele abilitys i think they need a nerf in that regard to ballance it a bit

Bigsmerf

Re: Nerf feral druids

Post by Bigsmerf » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:50 pm

lol. Lmao even. Rofl, perhaps. Heck, maybe roflmao too.

Yeah, no. I'll let the coming onslaught of actual PvPers explain to you why your post is stupid and childish.
Elmhoof - 60 Feral, between tanking/dps (Main)
Anbone 34 Shadow Priest (Planned secondary main)
Manypunchman - 10 Naked Troll Boxer (Hardcore)

I'm back! More or less...

Inovatu

Post by Inovatu » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:03 pm

Holbart wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:46 pm
Can we please nerf feral druids? Like they can deal a lot of burst damage and then they can kite a lot like as a Paladin main no way to kite them plus their ability to dodge so many meele abilitys i think they need a nerf in that regard to ballance it a bit
nerf hunters, because palas are get kited too

Holbart

Post by Holbart » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:19 pm

Because i don't have the same opinion as you do it's stupid and childish? Please stop being toxic and understand people can have different opinions. You don't have to agree with me but calling my opinion that ain't alright so please act like an adult

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:36 pm

No, because your opinion isn't reasonable, or fair. As a paladin you counter (almost) every melee, and can melt damn near any ranged class you get close to. along with bubbles, heals, a six second stun on a one minute CD. pally should be nerfed. Druid can counter easily kiteable classes because they can kite. You know who else can kite paladins? Mages, shamans, warlocks and hunters. If a class counters you, then all you can do is learn to play around it, or deal with the fact that not everything will be perfectly balanced to fit what you want.

Quick Edit: Yes, feral is OP, but if you're really going to come onto here and announce your class as you complain about another, someone's obviously going to bring up your class in the argument as well.

Geojak
Has liked: 33 times

Post by Geojak » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:41 pm

Everyone who ever played a decent amount of blood ring knows druid are just as good as paladins, pervsps even better against caster, only slightly worse agaiant meeles.

IF paladins need a nerf, then druids too. No rly druids are busted. If you disagree, go play arena

Geojak
Has liked: 33 times

Post by Geojak » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:43 pm

Frenzied regeneration is beyond busted. It's a second bubble and that's getting nerfed

Vimgreen

Post by Vimgreen » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:45 pm

As a paladin, you're kind of already overpowered in PvP.
Officer of Dancing Boars
Hunter Main

Grizb37

Post by Grizb37 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:48 pm

Tl:Dr nerf every class me as a paladin can't 1 shot.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:49 pm

Geojak wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:41 pm
Everyone who ever played a decent amount of blood ring knows druid are just as good as paladins, pervsps even better against caster, only slightly worse agaiant meeles.

IF paladins need a nerf, then druids too. No rly druids are busted. If you disagree, go play arena
Not gonna disagree with that. Druid's pretty busted, especially feral, even before the turtle changes.

Jammyxx

Post by Jammyxx » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:50 pm

Christ, I bet the people making these threads are the same idiots moaning for a PvP Fresh Server

Twinking

Post by Twinking » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:38 pm

Geojak wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:41 pm

This is not true, ever druid vs wlock, mage and prist just suck...

Holbart

Post by Holbart » Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:22 pm

Again you don't read what i tell you. We all have different opinions but going and telling everyone you think they're dumb is immature please reconsider what you type before you type i dunno what drama you're dealing with but raging on people online ain't the way to do it. And if you cannot understand your opinion ain't the only one here get off the forums before you embarass yourself

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:00 pm

Just because my 'opinion' contrasts yours doesn't mean I'm unaware of it. I am not raging, or insulting you, I'm speaking ill of your post and nothing more. There's no need to take internet strangers' passive aggressive and negative behaviour so seriously.

Holbart

Post by Holbart » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:23 pm

Speaking ill is still acting toxic if you have any drama keep it out of here this's a place for friendly discussion and so far you're not friendly.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:28 pm

Not sure what drama I've brought here, but whatever beats your meat, I suppose.

Holbart

Post by Holbart » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:11 pm

You say i'm wrong and childish yet it's you who're so. Like i have my opinion and if you don't agree that's cool but say so in a mature friendly way else make your own forum or keep it to yourself.

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:14 pm

Again, I said your opinion was. Your post does not equal you as a person. Stop making repeat myself please. I've tried to be reasonable.

Holbart

Post by Holbart » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:11 pm

Again you do not alone get to decide what my post is and is not. If you think something a person does or not if it ain't nice or friendly keep it to yourself as i coulen't care less about your negative opinions. But that does not mean it makes anyone happy to see toxity like your attitude on here.

Harkus

Post by Harkus » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:23 pm

Imagine if we had a fresh PvP server, the QQing would blot out the sun

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:36 am

Geojak wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:43 pm
Frenzied regeneration is beyond busted. It's a second bubble and that's getting nerfed
I disagree. It's like last stand but you need to be gaining rage for it to actual work. Yes there's enrage, but if that's popped, your armor (the primary mitigation stat for bear) is cut down.

I like the state of druids. Yes we can kite and take awhile to cut down. But I mean, RP wise it makes sense. We can 3or 4 shot casters.....who can't? Hunters can kite and CC us well. Pallys can use magic and hoj to cut us down. And warriors and rogues don't, and shouldn't, stand a chance because they don't have a continual way of healing. I've also had warriors that could mess me up. That seems pretty balanced to me. If you don't like frenzied regen, don't go near the bear that pops it.
Last edited by Drubarrymooer on Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Redmagejoe

Post by Redmagejoe » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:01 am

Holbart wrote:
You personally, and not your post, are stupid and childish.

There, now redirect your anger and inability to read towards me and get off Bigsmerf's dick.

Bayanni

Post by Bayanni » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:18 am

Dear Devs,

Please nerf paper. It's seriously op. Scissors is fair and balanced.

Sincerely,
Rock

Bigsmerf

Post by Bigsmerf » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:22 am

Bayanni wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:18 am
Dear Devs,

Please nerf paper. It's seriously op. Scissors is fair and balanced.

Sincerely,
Rock
By god, you're some sort of word wizard.

Also, love your boomkin theorycrafting posts.

Karrados

Post by Karrados » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:38 am

"There is a Melee that can actually fight against me, how is that possible? Why is that allowed?"

Holyhorrorr

Post by Holyhorrorr » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:49 am

Holbart wrote:
Weren't you that kid rogue who killed level 30`s in STV as level 43? Then a druid stopped you from doing that, you threatened him with going on your "main" to kill/clap him.
Then logged on said Paladin, yelled that you will kill all the low levels (i was one of them) arround if he not shows up to fight you. (which you started doing).
Then got killed by that druid even on your main, you started crying on t-wow discord for help to gank a druid because you couldn't handle a 1v1?

Paladin is by any means the only overtuned class and even the developers admited that in an interview from turtle-wow.
A druid only hits very hard in cat, but as soon as the druid is in cat they are squeashy as hell. Which forces them to fight you in bear form. In bear their only strength is to be tanky, but since you are a paladin you ignore armor + resists with all your spells and can even crit 3.1k on a bear tank. Yet you cry about druids being "overpowered"?
God please give this guy a guide how to play cause every skilled pala beats ferals with their 6 second hoj stuns, bubble, lay on hands and divine protection.

Show me any druid who can do 3,2k crits within one second while being immune for 12 seconds to any kind of damage, then be my guest and complain.

Technically what i read is "I was beaten by a skilled pvp player on my overtuned paladin class so i want this enemy class to be nerfed because it obviously can't be that i lose to anyone"

Manletow
Has liked: 5 times

Post by Manletow » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:52 am

I certainly disagree with 'nerf feral druids'
and I feel the OP might be a troll (a paladin saying a mediocre class needs to be nerfed in PvP)

But i'll express my general thoughts on feral druids in PvP because in Blood Ring I fight a lot of them.

I would say overall they are "painfully average power level". C tier.

Generally the strategy is 'open in cat form, then try to outlast in bear form'.
Run away to heal/re-stealth if needed/possible.
Sometimes they resort to spamming Moonfire to finish someone off.

I find Feral Druids to be a very fun and fair class to fight against. Well balanced power-wise.

SIDE NOTE: It is shocking how many people are terrible at Feral Druid PvP and stay in bear form for the entirety of the battle.

Anyway Feral Druids still lose against Ret paladins because Ret is broken, but they can at LEAST survive longest against them due to having a huge HP pool in Bear Form.
Paladin is broken in PVP.
Frost Mage is broken in PVP/PVE.
Warrior is awful in PVP.
Feral Druid is mediocre in PVP.
Enhancement Shaman is fine. Stop begging for goofy custom abilities.

Jammyxx

Post by Jammyxx » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:07 am

If you lose to feral as paladin you should be deleting your client and playing The Sims.

Holbart

Post by Holbart » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:11 am

Nah i should not as they can kite you endless

Gantulga

Post by Gantulga » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:48 pm

This is a poorly elaborated post but it is true that TWoW's custom buffs have negatively affected PvP and it's not different in the case of druid. The changes they received increased their power level and utility and it's especially glaring in matchups that were already originally in favor of the druid but now the counterplay window has been pretty much removed, making it a binary change.

The main offenders are OoC triggering off spells which gives them very high sustain while kiting, feral FF being baseline which basically locks down rogues with no counterplay window as they don't even need to leave bear form anymore, and Frenzied Regeneration healing waaay too much which makes melee matches completely brainless combined with the damage boosts they received.

Steelgrip

Post by Steelgrip » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:17 pm

Manletow wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:52 am
I certainly disagree with 'nerf feral druids'
and I feel the OP might be a troll (a paladin saying a mediocre class needs to be nerfed in PvP)

But i'll express my general thoughts on feral druids in PvP because in Blood Ring I fight a lot of them.

I would say overall they are "painfully average power level". C tier.

Generally the strategy is 'open in cat form, then try to outlast in bear form'.
Run away to heal/re-stealth if needed/possible.
Sometimes they resort to spamming Moonfire to finish someone off.

I find Feral Druids to be a very fun and fair class to fight against. Well balanced power-wise.

SIDE NOTE: It is shocking how many people are terrible at Feral Druid PvP and stay in bear form for the entirety of the battle.

Anyway Feral Druids still lose against Ret paladins because Ret is broken, but they can at LEAST survive longest against them due to having a huge HP pool in Bear Form.
Hey Man!

I saw your Tier list post, War Meme posts and this one.

I like your opinions - I kind of have almost the same experience in PvP

What class you play?

Steel

PS: On topis - Feral sucked :D : viewtopic.php?p=45813#p45813 ( at least when I played) so definitely no nerves LOL

Evilchocolate

Post by Evilchocolate » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:32 am

It is not necessary to run to the forum after every death in pvp. Try analyzing your fight to choose the best tactics or monitor YouTube and wait for someone to come up with tactics for you.

Tendies

Post by Tendies » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:01 pm

Druids are the second most buffed/busted class in PvP after Paladin.
Ofc Frenzied Regen needs a nerf.

Drubarrymooer

Post by Drubarrymooer » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:46 am

Tendies wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:01 pm
Druids are the second most buffed/busted class in PvP after Paladin.
Ofc Frenzied Regen needs a nerf.
A simple solution to frenzied regen is don't attack the druid in bear form. Use that time to bandage and heal. If the druid follows you, stun, snowball, grenade, or do whatever to get away. Had a rogue do it to me today. At best, its a full hp bar every 3 mins. You can pop a potion and tea for about the same hp in a 2 min cd. If a druid breaks form, they're CC'able.

Rowrow213

Post by Rowrow213 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:08 am

Nerf paladins