Server card shutdown causing hardcore mode death

Sarsae

Server card shutdown causing hardcore mode death

Post by Sarsae » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:03 am

Hello, Turtle WoW team.
I am a sub server player. May I ask if the team can recover the hardcore mode player's death due to server card shutdown through server rollback? If the death was caused by a poor network and a card outage, one cannot complain. However, on September 25, 2023 at around 5:45 pm, the entire server card outage resulted in the hard core mode players of four servers in the Asian server being killed by AI. May I ask what to do with these unfortunate hardcore mode players. Some players on the KOOK channel of the Asian server said that the server was too popular when it was newly launched, and the server capacity was low at that time But at around 5:45 pm on September 25, 2023, the entire server was stuck, resulting in AI shooting down the hard core mode players of four servers in the Asian server. May I ask what to do with these unfortunate hardcore mode players? I also browsed it https://cn.turtle-wow.org/rules None of the content is related to this topic. I don't know if European server players have encountered this situation.
Although I am very sad now, I still ask the Turtle WoW team to develop better game content for Turtle WoW players.

P1nznneedlz

Re: Server card shutdown causing hardcore mode death

Post by P1nznneedlz » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:14 am

Nothing will be done. Go again.

Makes no difference you're on the CN servers, the same rules apply. You mention that some "players on the KOOK channel of the Asian server said that the server was too popular when it was newly launched," think how the EU players felt when the entire CN population was concentrated on one EU server. I'm sure many EU HC enjoyers died due to server lag/instability then, too.

A reminder of the TWoW stance on HC deaths:

Sarsae

Post by Sarsae » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:56 am

P1nznneedlz wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:14 am
Nothing will be done. Go again.

Makes no difference you're on the CN servers, the same rules apply. You mention that some "players on the KOOK channel of the Asian server said that the server was too popular when it was newly launched," think how the EU players felt when the entire CN population was concentrated on one EU server. I'm sure many EU HC enjoyers died due to server lag/instability then, too.

A reminder of the TWoW stance on HC deaths:

Hello, thank you very much for your speech. I believe Turtle WoW is an open game. Due to the rapid increase in the number of game players, the unstable EU server network has brought you and other players a bad gaming experience, which proves that Turtle WoW is a widely loved game? Now it's 2023, with advanced network communication, you can access other places through the internet no matter where you are. Turtle WoW belongs to the world. Just like you said, do it again!! This time I no longer choose hardcore mode.

Vimgreen

Post by Vimgreen » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:28 pm

They just can't handle every inquest about HC characters dying, especially if it's due to server crashes (that happen frequently), it would be abused to all hell too.
Officer of Dancing Boars
Hunter Main

Otla

Post by Otla » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:23 am

你好,
乌龟亚服相关问题请前往官方KOOK频道(https://kook.top/rZ9EYZ)求助管理员。
不过据我所知,服务器问题导致HC角色死亡、也是HC角色成长故事中的一部分,也就是说你的角色不会因为服务器问题导致死亡而再次复活。