Local Gold Seller

Draconys
Has liked: 2 times

Local Gold Seller

Post by Draconys » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:17 pm

Today when I ran my WoW client, to my surprise I learned my account had been suspended.

I proceeded to the website, where after "contacting support" inquiring as to why I'm banned, I was answered with a quote, reminding that buying or selling gold for real-life currency is forbidden.

I did neither of those things. I did not buy, nor sell gold. I remember clearly, yesterday, I put a gold spammer on ignore--because of the spam.

Mxmingxuan

Re: Local Gold Seller

Post by Mxmingxuan » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:03 pm

Draconys wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:17 pm
Today when I ran my WoW client, to my surprise I learned my account had been suspended.

I proceeded to the website, where after "contacting support" inquiring as to why I'm banned, I was answered with a quote, reminding that buying or selling gold for real-life currency is forbidden.

I did neither of those things. I did not buy, nor sell gold. I remember clearly, yesterday, I put a gold spammer on ignore--because of the spam.
封了14天就别申诉了老老实实等,老外就这样 傲慢的很,这个论坛全是被误封的不会给你解决

Jannus

Post by Jannus » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:12 pm

Mxmingxuan wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:03 pm
Draconys wrote:

Mxmingxuan wrote:If you've been blocked for 14 days, don't complain, just wait, foreigners are like that, they are very arrogant, this forum is full of people who have been blocked by mistake, they won't give you a solution.
Or you can appeal the ban from the turtle wow website.
No, my shirt in my profile picture does not say "cuck," it says "fuck racism" which is the opposite of anyone who uses that shitty term cuck.

Vimgreen

Post by Vimgreen » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:47 pm

Mxmingxuan wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:03 pm
Draconys wrote:

Ah yes, insulting the team is definitely gonna make them help you people more.
Officer of Dancing Boars
Hunter Main

Pepesmite
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Pepesmite » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:26 am

Draconys wrote:

Hello!
If you got banned and want to contact our support team, login and send us a message via user panel on our website:
For EU accounts https://turtle-wow.org/ .
For SEA accounts https://kook.top/jzgWqY .
We do not review ban appeals on Forum.