thoughts about recent policy against Asians

Kamigasai

thoughts about recent policy against Asians

Post by Kamigasai » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:30 am

Seeing lots of aruge here these days, talking about Asians(most Chinese) in euro server, heres my thoughts.
for those are able to use English, following the rules, not bypassing the machanism, should not be considered to get banned & discriminated.
Im a CN player, and trust me no one hates boosting, scripts, bots than Chinese players do.
most CN players are here with 150ms lag is bcuz the euro server has a perfect environment imo, they love this very world just like every euro players do.

but there's a demand, there's a market, CN smurf and booster invades, which ruins your world, my world, our world.

It is hard to distinguish normal players from those mtfk, especially for team doesn't know Chinese.
And I realize the team is doing their best to provide priorities to euro ppl(which i think is totaly reasonable), and try to block part of BAD CN PLAYERS by IP restriction, client restriction......
But they still leave some leeway for true good players.

Anyway, Im trying to say please, my euro friends, plz do not discriminate us CN players, especially for those who follows rules. we are not Kil'jaeden, we just slobs you see in Stormwind, a strangers waves and buff you in Booty Bay.
Take off the nationality, we just WOWer.

Last, thank you all Twow team/GM for providing such a chance for us to enter this dream world again for us.

Light and vibes be with us.
Sry for grammar mistakes, back from English world for 5 yrs. turtle_tongue_head

Zap331

Re: thoughts about recent policy against Asians

Post by Zap331 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:19 am

Honestly I think the system should stand as it is, majority of the Chinese population within that server is unwilling or unable to communicate in English, I do feel for the part that can but they're collateral damage at this point. You could argue that they should introduce a certain kind of whitelist system to let certain people through the block but that requires infrastructure and oversight while developers are busy as it is with new patch, new servers etc. What's wrong with the servers they've released for you guys?

Karrados

Post by Karrados » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:16 am

Zap331 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:19 am
Honestly I think the system should stand as it is, majority of the Chinese population within that server is unwilling or unable to communicate in English, I do feel for the part that can but they're collateral damage at this point. You could argue that they should introduce a certain kind of whitelist system to let certain people through the block but that requires infrastructure and oversight while developers are busy as it is with new patch, new servers etc. What's wrong with the servers they've released for you guys?
You know exactly what is wrong with the other Server. The Euro server has a "Perfect environment" whatever that might mean.

Mac

Post by Mac » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:20 am

What policy against Asians? There’s three SEA servers you can play on, and transfers to them will be open this week if the plan goes there way. What exactly is your issue?

Eric123

Post by Eric123 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:19 am

why someone choose to stay in Eu server? I only can tell you like that, if one server with 100% Chinese, all the things be changed, there maybe rules, but rules goes in a flexible way, there maybe no RMT in game, but can not stop trading in reality, some unders-table activities,sophistry,abuse,some chinese just dont want to be involved in such troubles, that is all.

Geojak
Has liked: 31 times

Post by Geojak » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:24 am

What's wrong with the Chinese that speak English well, do use an English client, no [], no mandarin ui or quest Text a d use only English in whisper and guild chat.

I have zero issues with well integrated players no matter from where as long as they uphold our interaction English culture on the server instead of 4=1 or HC [] 15Y yell spamm.

Let the good guys stays. Everyone shall obly use an English client and devs need to enforce an universal hanzi ban.

For those that can't adapt, the transfer need to open ASAP.

Kamigasai

Post by Kamigasai » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:34 am

Zap331 wrote:
everything fine to me...
seems like ppl using "unofficial client (chinese version)" is unable to login most of the time ( they queue even if the server is not full)
I'm using the offical client download.

Kamigasai

Post by Kamigasai » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:48 am

Mac wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:20 am
What policy against Asians? There’s three SEA servers you can play on, and transfers to them will be open this week if the plan goes there way. What exactly is your issue?
no issue at all.
Im just saying I support the Twow team, and trying to explain ppl come to euro server becuz the server is the best we've seen.
they may not be able to fit in english environment (they should). Even if the server has "restricted" them (in western countries this may be considere racist)with queueing system, they keep flooding in because all the chinese server sucks.

Kamigasai

Post by Kamigasai » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:52 am

Geojak wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:24 am
What's wrong with the Chinese that speak English well, do use an English client, no [], no mandarin ui or quest Text a d use only English in whisper and guild chat.

I have zero issues with well integrated players no matter from where as long as they uphold our interaction English culture on the server instead of 4=1 or HC [] 15Y yell spamm.

Let the good guys stays. Everyone shall obly use an English client and devs need to enforce an universal hanzi ban.

For those that can't adapt, the transfer need to open ASAP.
Yes, I hate ppl without gaming etiquette. In fact, when I see ppl spamming in public channel, I feel shame and panic...
It is really hard to only make 'good' guys stay, it is a huge challenge to the team.
And just trying to help ppl understand, not all the chinese players suck.

Loser9527

Post by Loser9527 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:55 am

不愿意走的亚洲玩家确实是很喜欢这个环境,只要是有人的地方就有好有坏,难道我们为了防止坏人产生就杀光所有的人吗?成大事者还是要有很强的包容性的。

Kamigasai

Post by Kamigasai » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:57 am

Eric123 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:19 am
why someone choose to stay in Eu server? I only can tell you like that, if one server with 100% Chinese, all the things be changed, there maybe rules, but rules goes in a flexible way, there maybe no RMT in game, but can not stop trading in reality, some unders-table activities,sophistry,abuse,some chinese just dont want to be involved in such troubles, that is all.
Truth, all the pure CN server gone wild.
RMT sucks, we call it RMB warriors(Play to win)

Kamigasai

Post by Kamigasai » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:00 am

Loser9527 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:55 am
不愿意走的亚洲玩家确实是很喜欢这个环境,只要是有人的地方就有好有坏,难道我们为了防止坏人产生就杀光所有的人吗?成大事者还是要有很强的包容性的。
首先理解他人吧,首先这是euro服务器,我们必须同意欧洲玩家能够进入游戏...当然,如果我们所有人都能够用英文交流,那么其实大家也不会有太多怨言,正是大部分国人和工作室挤压了欧洲玩家本身的游戏资源,他们有怨言,这是合情合理的。
我们能做的就是避免冲突,呼吁理智,保证正常玩家的游玩合法性。

Edgarfam

Post by Edgarfam » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:26 am

Kamigasai wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:57 am
Eric123 wrote:
I'm disagreeing you there. Pure CN servers are not necessarily flooded with RMT.

Previous CN servers had RMT because they didn't strictly forbid RMT. But TWOW SEA servers do forbid RMT. There is the difference.

You can't just predict that the CN team will loosen control in future, this is groundless and insulting.

Mativh

Post by Mativh » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:37 am

The Chinese players made the EU server unplayable (I won't bother explaining how anymore), the Turtle dev team responded not by banning the CN players (which would still have nothing to do with discrimination), but instead provided 3 new servers (and possibly more in the future), with full Chinese support, and with a possibility to transfer from the EU server. That is the opposite of discrimination. It is a free private server. You take it all for granted. All the measures are for the sake of preserving the original server while providing ways for you to enjoy Turtle WoW on the SEA servers at the same time.
Last edited by Mativh on Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

De-standardization of Classes - Immersive Racials [Undead]
My FB

Kamigasai

Post by Kamigasai » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:39 am

Edgarfam wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:26 am
Kamigasai wrote:
Eric123 wrote:
I'm disagreeing you there. Pure CN servers are not necessarily flooded with RMT.

Previous CN servers had RMT because they didn't strictly forbid RMT. But TWOW SEA servers do forbid RMT. There is the difference.

You can't just predict that the CN team will loosen control in future, this is groundless and insulting.
TWOW SEA is not pure CN server, my man.
You can hardly build server in China without permission.

Thecakeisalie

Post by Thecakeisalie » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:42 am

Torta wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:52 am
Cctd2010 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:49 am
So the English community is the only one that should be served?
What do you mean? We have opened three servers (https://cn.turtle-wow.org) exclusively to accommodate Chinese players, as our first realm has become overcrowded. If you would like to play on the EU realm, you will need to wait until we have resolved the queue crisis on the EU realm, ensuring that there is enough room for everyone.

Akalix wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:00 pm
This Week, September 16-23
  • Offering transfers from EU to SEA.

Edgarfam

Post by Edgarfam » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:46 am

Kamigasai wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:39 am
Edgarfam wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:26 am
Kamigasai wrote:

TWOW SEA is not pure CN server, my man.
You can hardly build server in China without permission.
OK then. If so, I think you have different understanding about this issue with Eric123.

You have faith in TWOW SEA but he hasn't.

Harkus

Post by Harkus » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:56 am

There is no policy against Asians, only against uncommunicative and unsocial Chinese speakers on the EU realm... you have three servers FFS

Fresharugula

Post by Fresharugula » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:51 pm

Karrados wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:16 am
Zap331 wrote:

You know exactly what is wrong with the other Server. The Euro server has a "Perfect environment" whatever that might mean.
No one hates playing with the Chinese player base more than the Chinese player base

Witherium

Post by Witherium » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:59 pm

笑死,玩游戏谁在乎你的国籍。世界频道喊话有人会问where are you from 吗?好像来外服了要让全世界知道自己是谁,真是自我意识过剩。

就正常玩游戏,用合适的语言交流,不滥用游戏机制遵守服务器规定 ,谁tm管你是谁,哪个又能认出来你是不是中国人? 何来的歧视?

lel No one cares about the nationality, I've never seen a single LFG asking where r you from. If you speak like a normal game player, play like a normal game player as other guys do,who the f knows that you are Chinese or a servant of Kil'jaeden.

So where does the discrimination come from ? Or is this post just only a self-pitying and shitting on your own compatriots?

Kamigasai

Post by Kamigasai » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:58 am

Witherium wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:59 pm

lel No one cares about the nationality, I've never seen a single LFG asking where r you from. If you speak like a normal game player, play like a normal game player as other guys do,who the f knows that you are Chinese or a servant of Kil'jaeden.

So where does the discrimination come from ? Or is this post just only a self-pitying and shitting on your own compatriots?
Witherium wrote:

sry, I shouldnt post anything.
Im just self-pitying, really sry for making you upset.
I should just go kill myself.

Kamigasai

Post by Kamigasai » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:01 am

Witherium wrote:

btw, I'm a anarchist.
I only love WOW as you do.
I have no compatriots, I only got frens, fams, and my dog.

Kamigasai

Post by Kamigasai » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:03 am

Witherium wrote:

and you perfectly show how Chinese hates Chinese with your unreasonable accusation..

Kamigasai

Post by Kamigasai » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:05 am

Harkus wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:56 am
There is no policy against Asians, only against uncommunicative and unsocial Chinese speakers on the EU realm... you have three servers FFS
agree.
this is a RP MMORPG, ppl should be social and able to communicate with others.

Witherium

Post by Witherium » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:07 am

Kamigasai wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:03 am
and you perfectly show how Chinese hates Chinese with your unreasonable accusation..
你确实是自怨自艾的哭包 觉得所有人都在侮辱你或者恨你。

指责欧服玩家/管理针对中国人——已经说了玩游戏谁都不问国籍,服务器限制语言更是无端指责,在欧服要求用英语就是歧视你?未免也太自以为是了。

自己不愿意回亚服的原因是不想和“工作室” “人民币战士”一起玩——才开服几天国内普通玩家无端被你扣这个帽子?果然自己出国玩个欧服就高贵,是真体验游戏的hardcore玩家,国内都是土豪或者靠这个游戏为生的金农是吧。

你说我在accuse你,我不和你争对错至少我的发言是基于你上面的post来的吧,而你上面两条对欧服和亚服两边毫无根据的指责确定不是出于自己的臆想?
Kamigasai wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:30 am
plz do not discriminate us CN players
it's already been said that no one cares nationality in game, if you don't use English to communicate in European server and the sever made some language restriction, that's the discrimination against you? PLZ grow up.
Kamigasai wrote:
all the pure CN server gone wild.
Only a few days after the SEA server release and you've already entitled them as pay2win players. Who's the real Chinese hater now? "Oh oh I manage to play on EU server that's so noble! I'm a hardcore player and enjoy the game now, my chinese fellas are either tycoon or gold farmers I dont want to play with them."

You said I accused you, I'm not going to argue that, at least my points are all based on your previous posts. What about your accusation against European and Asian server/players?Are you sure your statement is not based on your imagination?
Last edited by Witherium on Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Witherium

Post by Witherium » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:33 am

最典的是一边在论坛哭欧服针对中国玩家限制中文使用,一边和用中文留言的玩家一律说英文,想做精神欧洲人不要太明显。

The best part is that you accuse GM and players Chinese hater bcs the language restriction in game, while replying all Chinese messages in English, too typical.

Kamigasai

Post by Kamigasai » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:32 am

Witherium wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:07 am
Kamigasai wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:03 am
你确实是自怨自艾的哭包 觉得所有人都在侮辱你或者恨你。

指责欧服玩家/管理针对中国人——已经说了玩游戏谁都不问国籍,服务器限制语言更是无端指责,在欧服要求用英语就是歧视你?未免也太自以为是了。

自己不愿意回亚服的原因是不想和“工作室” “人民币战士”一起玩——才开服几天国内普通玩家无端被你扣这个帽子?果然自己出国玩个欧服就高贵,是真体验游戏的hardcore玩家,国内都是土豪或者靠这个游戏为生的金农是吧。

你说我在accuse你,我不和你争对错至少我的发言是基于你上面的post来的吧,而你上面两条对欧服和亚服两边毫无根据的指责确定不是出于自己的臆想?
Kamigasai wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:30 am
plz do not discriminate us CN players
it's already been said that no one cares nationality in game, if you don't use English to communicate in European server and the sever made some language restriction, that's discrimination against you? plz grow up.
Kamigasai wrote:
all the pure CN server gone wild.
Only a few days after the SEA server release and you've already entitled them as pay2win players. Who's the real Chinese hater now? "Oh oh I manage to play on EU server that's so noble! I'm a hardcore player and enjoy the game now, my chinese fellas are either tycoon or gold farmers I dont want to play with them."

You said I accused you, I'm not going to argue that, at least my points are all based on your previous posts. What about your accusation against European and Asian server/players?Are you sure your statement is not based on your imagination?

请问我指责谁了?我一直都在支持Twow team,我的观点是希望各位明白,不是所有的中国人都应该被边缘化。
那些会使用英文,遵守游戏规则,不进行文件改动的中国玩家,希望能够得到大家的认同和理解。

我就是指责国内玩家没有素质了,很多国人玩家有没有素质你心里没数吗?并且我支持Twow team的决策,现在到底是谁在为所谓的“同胞”鸣不平?
你还别说,是你站在民族制高点去批判我想要做“精神欧洲人”吧。

Kamigasai

Post by Kamigasai » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:37 am

Witherium wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:33 am
最典的是一边在论坛哭欧服针对中国玩家限制中文使用,一边和用中文留言的玩家一律说英文,想做精神欧洲人不要太明显。

The best part is that you accuse GM and players Chinese hater bcs the language restriction in game, while replying all Chinese messages in English, too typical.
你是真的挺搞笑的,说我用英文回复你不ok,你自己每条下面还要英文翻译一遍。我默认你是懂英文的朋友,为了尊重这个环境,我就应该用英文回复的。
说我精神欧洲人,你怕是大家长做多了吧。
别把老中人的思维带来这里,恶臭。

this guy's really funny.
this is a general forum, a place that ppl should use english in this channel.
asking why I replied in English to him, but he also made translation after his comments.
such a typical mainland Chinese.
Last edited by Kamigasai on Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kamigasai

Post by Kamigasai » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:40 am

this Witherium is just the kind of ppl I refer to
no one wants to play in a server with a bunch of morons

Aeternusdoleo

Post by Aeternusdoleo » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:03 am

You know...

If it's just a matter of trust - that Chinese players do not trust Asian hosted servers to have a gaming environment they enjoy, and favor Euro(/anglo) servers for this purpose... I'm fine with that. Problem for Turtle is that there's just too many flooding the environment, more then the realm can hold. Would a primarily Chinese lingual server in the Euro realm and under Euro management (not sure how practical that would be due to the language barrier though) be a solution to that... I suppose it depends on how many Chinese have this sentiment of "I'd rather go Euro for my gaming experience".

Language barrier for shared play and overcrowding are the biggest problems to solve. Language barrier can't really be solved without separating the population based on language (which is what the devs appear to be trying to accomplish) and overcrowding can only be solved by more servers (which is also being done).

That a few edge cases will like OP will be caught by the measures to try and separate out the playerbase based on language, I don't think can be helped. Unless someone sees a better solution.

Witherium

Post by Witherium » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:00 am

Kamigasai wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:40 am
this Witherium is just the kind of ppl I refer to
no one wants to play in a server with a bunch of morons
笑死,谁在乎你想和谁玩或者谁和你玩,在游戏内按正常玩家行为谁在乎你是谁。
最后说一遍玩家都一样,没什么不同。非要自我意识过剩跑论坛叫和中国玩家切割或者和欧洲玩家融合,求着别人接纳你,是不是脑子有大病。

You're always struggling who wants to play with you, or if a European realm allows you to play on as you wrote in OP.

For the last time, players/server neither discriminate nor care about the nationality.
If you have to be so self-conscious and run around the forums begging Europeans for acceptance or cutting ties with Chinese players, go see a doctor instead of sitting in front of a screen all day long.
Last edited by Witherium on Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Witherium

Post by Witherium » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:52 am

Fresharugula wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:51 pm
Karrados wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:16 am
Zap331 wrote:

No one hates playing with the Chinese player base more than the Chinese player base
omg that's so discriminative! OP will gonna cry. angry_turtle

Sicvikki

Post by Sicvikki » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:16 pm

I am American, let me speak to the non-English... I understand the frustration for the Asian people who found a home on the EU server, and now they cannot play the game. This is how I also feel for me. I could not log in, and I could not play the game for a long time. It is nobody's fault. The turtle wow game has become very popular, very fast. I want everybody to have a home. But right now, September 21, the game is too small for everybody who wants to play it.

This EU server is for English speaking people, but too many people from China/Asia countries have come here. Please wait for the game masters to make a server for you. The EU/NA community has waited for a long time to play this game again, it is now your turn to wait. I am sorry for your frustration, but this will be fixed soon.

Witherium

Post by Witherium » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:34 pm

Sicvikki wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:16 pm
I am American, let me speak to the non-English... I understand the frustration for the Asian people who found a home on the EU server, and now they cannot play the game. This is how I also feel for me. I could not log in, and I could not play the game for a long time. It is nobody's fault. The turtle wow game has become very popular, very fast. I want everybody to have a home. But right now, September 21, the game is too small for everybody who wants to play it.

This EU server is for English speaking people, but too many people from China/Asia countries have come here. Please wait for the game masters to make a server for you. The EU/NA community has waited for a long time to play this game again, it is now your turn to wait. I am sorry for your frustration, but this will be fixed soon.
The problem is that OP wants to stay in EU server with your "civilized english players" w/o using english client, instead of play on a Chinese/Asian server with "bunch of gold farmers and p2w morons" according to his imagination.

Sccfo

Post by Sccfo » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:33 pm

我已经和我朋友删号了。我受够了这帮欧猪的歧视!看看他们嘴脸好恶心!一边在排挤中国人一边抹黑中国人。中国人所以人都是金农了?所有人都使用脚本了?所以中国人都不交流?连一个排队都搞成这样!我对这个乌龟服团队太失望了。我在美国居住快20年了,我也会英语。但是我感受到了歧视!我TMD就使用中文!团队第一时间不扩容服务器导致大排队。把错误怪罪的中国人的头上! 还要限制登入! 欧猪嘴上说的好听民主自由。但是到乌龟这你没有使用自己母语的自由!因为乌龟服在欧州你必须使用英语才能玩 。凸(艹皿艹 )我和我朋友玩了差不多一个月一起捐款超过1000美元。但是我依然选择删号!