Why is it the Forest Trolls have joined the horde?

Mage4life

Why is it the Forest Trolls have joined the horde?

Post by Mage4life » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:10 pm

Don't get me wrong, I love that they have. I've been wanting to play as a forest troll for years and the fact I can do in on a 1.12 based server just makes it that much better. But, there's really no explanation as to why we can all of a sudden. Like, what tribe do they belong to? Why'd they decide to join up with the horde? Are they like honorary Darkspears or something?

Edit: I'm talking about the green skin you can pick for your troll at character creation, as that apparently wasn't clear
Last edited by Mage4life on Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charanko

Re: Why is it the Forest Trolls have joined the horde?

Post by Charanko » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:16 pm

What?
Orky Sulfuron Champion

Jolikmc

Post by Jolikmc » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:31 pm

Are you talking about the Forest Troll NPC skin that can be purchased from the donation store? Donation purchases aren't canon to the overarching Turtle WoW lore, much less old-school Warcraft lore. Lore for donation purchases is pretty much up to the players to make up.
Not currently playing. Just skulking and snarking~

Reploidrocsa

Post by Reploidrocsa » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:45 pm

He's talking about one of the troll skins available on character creation. Like face marks on orcs or black hair on NE.
There's some troll skins similar to forest trolls and decided this tribe joined the horde too to backup for the inclusion.

Why they joined the horde? I guess horde and revantusks tribe have built better relationships in twow?